How to really update KSP?

I want to update KSP to 1.4.5, since I nearly ran out of money by reinstalling KSP continuously to keep up-to date.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How to really update KSP?

• Reinstall continuously to keep up-to date.
    • Buy KSP from Steam or GOG.
    • Use KSP Launcher.
    • Other way (answer in comments).

This makes absolutely no sense. One option are stores you buy the game from, one is an outdated piece of software and one is an action. No regular store makes you buy the game over and over again to get updates. Just tell people where you bought the game and they might be able to tell you what you did wrong. Making some useless poll will get you nowhere.

19 hours ago, Harry Rhodan said:

This makes absolutely no sense. One option are stores you buy the game from, one is an outdated piece of software and one is an action. No regular store makes you buy the game over and over again to get updates. Just tell people where you bought the game and they might be able to tell you what you did wrong. Making some useless poll will get you nowhere.

Yeah when you log into Steam, it automatically downloads updates to games for you, unless you specifically tell it not to. If you tell it not to, you can always change it back.

You can't rebuy games on Steam unless you can't remember your password and create a new Steam account every time you go to log into Steam....

However if that is the case you click the button to reset your password via email, or contact technical support, you don't register a new account and buy the game over again....Well you can, but it is a waste of money and not particularly intelligent....

Edited by JoE Smash

22 hours ago, soumya-8974 said:

Answer on poll.

What Harry said. particularly this bit:

1 hour ago, JoE Smash said:

Making some useless poll will get you nowhere.

The poll is illogical. The question itself is illogical. Buying KSP multiple times is illogical. The KSP launcher will not update the game at all. Updates are free.
There are already polls re. where you bought the game, which is the only question yours could possibly pose. We don't really need another.

We have already discussed your multiple-purchasing claims, I have no idea what more you think you will achieve with a new thread, let alone a poll.
i-give-up.jpg

Edited by steve_v

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.