What are your kerbals named?

TeslaPenguin1

I just started this thread to ask everyone to line up their kerbals in a row and take a screenie. Then edit it and put their names over their heads.

Here are mine (except the three up on my station named Catmund, Shelfurt, and Joly)KerbalNames.png

I named some kerbals after forum members (in preparation for a fanfic which I will write once I get the screenies done) (Snackless isn't shown)

@HansonKerman @Just Jim @obney kerman @SnacklessKerbal

So, just wondering... What are your Kerbal names?

(and sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Edited by TeslaPenguin1

For the most part, I let the name randomizer within KSP do the naming. Now I have "created" specific Kermen for specific roles, such as J. Jim for @Just Jim, Dr. Angelo for @Angel-125, and a few others. Oh, and there's a Ralph Kerman. Long story, but he appeared in .18 and then I never seen him appear again automatically since. So I manually added him to my current save.

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

@TeslaPenguin1

Thank you!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

For the most part, I let the name randomizer within KSP do the naming. Now I have "created" specific Kermen for specific roles, such as J. Jim for @Just Jim, Dr. Angelo for @Angel-125, and a few others. Oh, and there's a Ralph Kerman. Long story, but he appeared in .18 and then I never seen him appear again automatically since. So I manually added him to my current save.

Yeah, that’s what I do. Catmund, Shelfurt, Joly, and Billy-Bobbles were all part of my first save. Mind and Bobolorf were randomly generated. Tesla and Raven were manually added because I am Tesla, and I needed a replacement for Catmund when she left my station, and none of the randomly generated names were good. Jim Kerman is the author of Emiko Station (duh) and Catmund’s uncle (in the story). I added Obney and Hanson because I get/make Kerbals in multiples of three - a pilot, an engineer, and a scientist.

oh, and also @adsii1970, I know that you also have a Tesla Kerman in your fanfic (the main biologist)

I also have to wonder what in the world is going on with Mind ... lol <_<:P:0.0:

Edited by TeslaPenguin1

2 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

@TeslaPenguin1 um... I have TR, but I don't have those

(I have KSP 1.4.2.)

I run 1.4.5 and installed off of CKAN.

Anyway, this is not a tech support thread, and this is sorta off topic. If you want more support, I would recommend going to the TR thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.