Test Flight config for RO engines, doesn't work. Why?

ebigunso

I'm trying to add Test Flight configs to RO engines that doesn't have them yet, and have succeeded in one, but my second attempt using almost the same MM patch has failed for some reason.

Here is the MM patch in question:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]:HAS[@CONFIG[RD-56]],!MODULE[TestFlightInterop]]:BEFORE[zTestFlight]
{
	TESTFLIGHT
	{
		name = RD-56
		ratedBurnTime = 800
		ignitionReliabilityStart = 0.95
		ignitionReliabilityEnd = 0.98
		ignitionDynPresFailMultiplier = 0.1
		cycleReliabilityStart = 0.93
		cycleReliabilityEnd = 0.98
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]:HAS[@CONFIG[KVD-1]],!MODULE[TestFlightInterop]]:BEFORE[zTestFlight]
{
	TESTFLIGHT
	{
		name = KVD-1
		ratedBurnTime = 800
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]:HAS[@CONFIG[CE-7.5]],!MODULE[TestFlightInterop]]:BEFORE[zTestFlight]
{
	TESTFLIGHT
	{
		name = CE-7.5
		ratedBurnTime = 720
	}
}

The engine I succeeded in adding a Test Flight config was the Vikas engine, which I was able to add a config for Vikas-1, Vikas-1+, Vikas-2, and Vikas-2B varients of the engine.

The MM patch is basically the same except the name and rated burn time fields. I don't see why this would work in one but not another. Can anyone point out to me what I'm doing wrong here?

EDIT: The only major difference I noticed with the original engine config I was patching, was that the Vikas used ModuleEngines, and KVD-1 used ModuleEnginesFX. Would this cause the issue?

Edited by ebigunso

19 hours ago, ebigunso said:

I'm trying to add Test Flight configs to RO engines that doesn't have them yet, and have succeeded in one, but my second attempt using almost the same MM patch has failed for some reason.

Here is the MM patch in question:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]:HAS[@CONFIG[RD-56]],!MODULE[TestFlightInterop]]:BEFORE[zTestFlight]
{
	TESTFLIGHT
	{
		name = RD-56
		ratedBurnTime = 800
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]:HAS[@CONFIG[KVD-1]],!MODULE[TestFlightInterop]]:BEFORE[zTestFlight]
{
	TESTFLIGHT
	{
		name = KVD-1
		ratedBurnTime = 800
	}
}

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]:HAS[@CONFIG[CE-7.5]],!MODULE[TestFlightInterop]]:BEFORE[zTestFlight]
{
	TESTFLIGHT
	{
		name = CE-7.5
		ratedBurnTime = 720
	}
}

The engine I succeeded in adding a Test Flight config was the Vikas engine, which I was able to add a config for Vikas-1, Vikas-1+, Vikas-2, and Vikas-2B varients of the engine.

The MM patch is basically the same except the name and rated burn time fields. I don't see why this would work in one but not another. Can anyone point out to me what I'm doing wrong here?

EDIT: The only major difference I noticed with the original engine config I was patching, was that the Vikas used ModuleEngines, and KVD-1 used ModuleEnginesFX. Would this cause the issue?

Sounds like there is away to found out and that's to change the ModuleEngines to ModuleEnginesFX and see 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.