looking for a mod wich contains engine superchargers

tonimark

so I was building a post world war II but as in realism the aircraft that I was building included a supercharger in each engine, i always wanted to make my aircraft more realistic by putting a supercharger, but ksp engines (like these from kax , airplane plus) doesn't include a supercharger at least in one engine type . so please can you tell me any mod in ksp who has a supercharger for engines ?! for those who don't know supercharger is an acceleration device which takes the exhaust from engines for power and  applies it  by   pre-compressing the incoming air to engines usually the piston ones 

Edited by tonimark

I'm not sure you can just add a part to improve engine output without it simply counting as another engine... I suppose you could make a part that gives you more available Intake Air, that's been done but they're labelled primarily for jets. Really that's how everything works, it just does its job and we convince ourselves it's doing it a special way through the look, effects, and flavour text.

There's a few turboprops out there, which should have similar thrust curves to a supercharged engine. Or if you can find a good source of thrust curves for specific engines, you could try applying them to existing models. You mention KAX and AP+, have you tried SXT?

ETA: SM_Stryker Aerospace & Armoury also includes 12 and 14 cylinder supercharged engines. Just discovered this while trying to fix something else.

Edited by JH4C
added value

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.