[1.12.x] BDArmory Continued v1.3.5 beta [1/29/2022] + Vessel Mover, Camera Tools, BDMk22, Destruction Effects, Burn Together

Papa_Joe

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Is there anyway to force the AI to start a competition? I often have my planes do laps around and around. I often set the competition distance to 20km and the two teams (of 3 planes each side) will loop around at around 22-24km apart but the competition will never begin.

Anything I can do? Anything the mod maker can do? Anyone else have this problem? Have you come up with a solution for it?

Open the versus menu. Do you see the Guard mode button being pressed? Do you see the AI pilot button being pressed?

Also, Did you set sight of ai pilot to 200km?

1 hour ago, Xd the great said:

Open the versus menu. Do you see the Guard mode button being pressed? Do you see the AI pilot button being pressed?

Also, Did you set sight of ai pilot to 200km?

Guard mode, off, AI, on.

AI Sight range is always set to 200km.

3 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Is there anyway to force the AI to start a competition? I often have my planes do laps around and around. I often set the competition distance to 20km and the two teams (of 3 planes each side) will loop around at around 22-24km apart but the competition will never begin.

Anything I can do? Anything the mod maker can do? Anyone else have this problem? Have you come up with a solution for it?

2 Things you can do.  First is when they reach distance cancel the competition (button is located in the same place you started it).  Then start it again.  This sometimes gets things going.  The second is you can manually start the battle tho this can be unfair.  Cancel the comp.  Then as quickly as you can start the guard modes on the planes.  If this still doesn't work.  The problem is not with competition its something in the plane AI being unable to fly the plane or sight/radar range issues.

Edited by Rocketing Racer
Unclear sentence

2 minutes ago, Rocketing Racer said:

2 Things you can do.  First is when they reach distance cancel competition in the same place you started it.  Then start it again.  This sometimes gets things going.  The second is you can manually start the battle tho this can be unfair.  Cancel the comp.  Then as quickly as you can start the guard modes on the planes.  If this still doesn't work.  The problem is not with competition its something in the plane AI being unable to fly the plane or sight/radar range issues.

I've done the "turn it off and on again" thing with the comp mode, but sometimes it works instantly and others it does nothing.

Guard mode thing might work.

Having a button that just forces it to start still seems like a good idea.

28 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I've done the "turn it off and on again" thing with the comp mode, but sometimes it works instantly and others it does nothing.

Guard mode thing might work.

Having a button that just forces it to start still seems like a good idea.

Like an enable all guard mode button.  ya that sounds good.  I bet it would be really easy to program.  I might be able to make a python KRPC script that adds that button actually.  Ill have to look into it

Does this work for 1.7? I have BDAc and I want to update to 1.7, but I don't know if BDAc will still work. Also, none of the guns are working for me, so I'm wondering if it's a bug or if I just installed it wrong. Thanks:)

Edited by KingKerb

Hi everyone,

I have started to release BDArmory dependencies for KSP 1.7 (PRE and VesselMover have been already released and they can be found using CKAN). The next one will be BDArmory itself and afterwards CameraTools and DestructionEffects. By the way, we will create a new thread too due to long the absence of @Papa_Joe

For the moment, I just created this video tutorial explaining how to create modular missiles:

Edited by jrodriguez

On 4/27/2019 at 12:37 AM, goduranus said:

How do I use GPS weapons? I use FLIR targeting ball, and click "To GPS", is a coordinate suppose to appear in the GPS Coordinator?

for using GPS, on targeting camera select "Send to GPS" to add coordinate to GPS list

"To GPS" is for set targeting camera to lock onto saved pre-selected GPS Coordinate

On 4/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, jrodriguez said:

Hi everyone,

I have started to release BDArmory dependencies for KSP 1.7 (PRE and VesselMover have been already released and they can be found using CKAN). The next one will be BDArmory itself and afterwards CameraTools and DestructionEffects. By the way, we will create a new thread too due to long the absence of @Papa_Joe

For the moment, I just created this video tutorial explaining how to create modular missiles:

Can't wait ^^

Maybe would be good idea to notify moderadors about it, to lock down this thread. Also, would not hurt to notify CKAN maintainers, to change link for forum thread in CKAN metadata files. Just to avoid further confusion for users when they try to seek for support of any kind.

4 hours ago, kcs123 said:

Maybe would be good idea to notify moderadors about it, to lock down this thread. Also, would not hurt to notify CKAN maintainers, to change link for forum thread in CKAN metadata files. Just to avoid further confusion for users when they try to seek for support of any kind.

I will do it.

@Vanamonde will it be possible to lock this thread?

Edited by jrodriguez

We lock threads at OP request. We don't generally lock threads otherwise unless we think there is especially some problem, which does not appear to be the case here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 11:07 PM, Xd the great said:

Pretty much most addons add radars. 

Yes the mod works with ksp v 1.6.1

That depends on the bomb range, guidance time and whatnot.

I'm using aviator arsenal's unguided ww2 bombs, so is there a way I can make it show above that altitude?

On 6/18/2019 at 4:02 PM, b0siyang said:

My missiles can't launch automatically in Rotating launcher and Pac3 launcher,But plane can fight in sky normal.HELP !THANKS! 

Game v1.7.2 BDA v1.3.1

And guns can work normal

Please use the new thread.

Also, did you install module manager?

2 hours ago, Chris Bolland said:

I'm using aviator arsenal's unguided ww2 bombs, so is there a way I can make it show above that altitude?

Increase max engage range in the .cfg?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.