The Kerbal Space Station Showroom and Market

4472TJ

Welcome to the Kerbal Space Station Showroom and Market or the KSSSM. 

Post your Space Stations in the Showroom (add #Showroom to your post) or to the market for download (add #Market to your post). The KSSSM suggests that you post in the Showroom before you post in the Market so it is double the looks. Happy Posting ☺.

Sorry I hadn't realised. Well lest us not worry. I will continue the thread however a slight change will differ it to others as this thread will offer tutorials and detailed craft analysis on all parts 

17 minutes ago, 4472TJ said:

@Rocket In My Pocket got any tips for launching the station. Should it be in segments or as a one launch. Plus I've got some pictures of my first orbital craft up there in space (they will be coming soon).

Depends on how big it will be? (Also, how confident are you at rendezvousing?)

I usually launch the "core" of the station as one large launch then add more modules as time goes on/need arises.

The best tip I can give you is to always plan for the future, which in simple term means; put docking ports on everything.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.