Whenever I stage on a complicated craft, everything breaks

so, I have a craft with no modded parts, but my game has mods, which is why I am doing it on the modded one. So, whenever I either decouple a decoupler or I undock a docker, my entire craft decides to disassemble itself, and it kinda flips out. It is very annoying and I don't really know how to solve it. I tried autostrutting everything together, but that didnt work. my craft only works when I turn no craft damage on and Infinite joint strength on.

18 hours ago, boomchacle said:

so, I have a craft with no modded parts, but my game has mods, which is why I am doing it on the modded one. So, whenever I either decouple a decoupler or I undock a docker, my entire craft decides to disassemble itself, and it kinda flips out. It is very annoying and I don't really know how to solve it. I tried autostrutting everything together, but that didnt work. my craft only works when I turn no craft damage on and Infinite joint strength on.

Is this straight out of the VAB/SPH, or an already built ship in orbit?

Try looking for parts that are attached to one stage, but clipping into another, or that have become out of orientation.

12 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Huh. Can you post your mods list?

And also please check for outdated/uninstalled dependencies, incompatible mods/versions, and upload a video of the crafy breaking apart.

Please also inculde the version of your game, and check your staging.

OK, the mods used are an outdated BD armory, vesselmover, Dark multiplayer, which no longer works, and the shader mod "scatterer".

the craft is stock, and this is a video of it breaking.

this turret works on other ships though.

3 hours ago, boomchacle said:

OK, the mods used are an outdated BD armory, vesselmover, Dark multiplayer, which no longer works, and the shader mod "scatterer".

the craft is stock, and this is a video of it breaking.

this turret works on other ships though.

A simple fix is to use the kjr. not the best solution, but it works.

Also, please use compatible versions of mods.

3 hours ago, boomchacle said:

the mods used are an outdated BD armory, vesselmover, Dark multiplayer, which no longer works, and the shader mod "scatterer".

Logs, game version, platform.

The solution to your problem is almost certainly this simple: Remove the mods that are not compatible with your KSP release, or revert to an older one.
If you know you are running outdated mods, why are you asking for support with them? Running mods with the correct game version is self-help 101.

I can't tell you which particular mod is causing the problem here, because you haven't posted the standard support info. My prime suspect would be BDAc.

Why does nobody read the damn support sticky anymore?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.