Bda need help

You are right, you will need Module Manager and physics range extender.

Most issues like these can bei avoided by reading carefully through the OP of the mod release thread. Most times, the dependencies are linked as well:

In this case, i can find Just a link to physics range extender, so here is one to Module Manager:

Installing both dependencies should fix your issue :)

Edited by 4x4cheesecake
Corrected bad autocorretion

I knew there was a game data folder that came with the mod that I was not supposed to put in there, but this one was already there. But I removed it anyway and nothing happened. So far physics range extender works fine and destruction fx too, could the bda that I downloaded have something missing or corrupted? Got it from github through @Papa_Joe

3 hours ago, Jeb federation said:

I knew there was a game data folder that came with the mod that I was not supposed to put in there, but this one was already there. But I removed it anyway and nothing happened. So far physics range extender works fine and destruction fx too, could the bda that I downloaded have something missing or corrupted? Got it from github through @Papa_Joe

The repository for BDAc contains the source code for bda.  Go to the releases page for bda on GitHub and the download is there.  You can go to the original post for BDAc on the forums and the link is located there as well.

While it is true that there is a gamedata folder in the source code repository, the dlls needed for bda to work are either out of date or don't exist there.  It is used only as a storage area for the pieces needed for the distribution process.  During the build of the distribution file, the data in that folder is combined with the latest dlls to create a zip file.

Finally, in the gamedata folder you should see a bdarmory folder.  Before you install bda, be sure to delete this folder if it exists.

Any other folders with bdarmory in the name should also be deleted if you downloaded the entire repository instead of the release zip earlier.

Edited by Papa_Joe

On 9/16/2018 at 2:16 AM, Papa_Joe said:

The repository for BDAc contains the source code for bda.  Go to the releases page for bda on GitHub and the download is there.  You can go to the original post for BDAc on the forums and the link is located there as well.

While it is true that there is a gamedata folder in the source code repository, the dlls needed for bda to work are either out of date or don't exist there.  It is used only as a storage area for the pieces needed for the distribution process.  During the build of the distribution file, the data in that folder is combined with the latest dlls to create a zip file.

Finally, in the gamedata folder you should see a bdarmory folder.  Before you install bda, be sure to delete this folder if it exists.

Any other folders with bdarmory in the name should also be deleted if you downloaded the entire repository instead of the release zip earlier.

OK  do you have a link for the DLL(s)?

Edited by Jeb federation
Missed have

OK followed the link you gave and downloaded the zips but I just looked through them and none of em have DLLs is that supposed to be that way or did I get the wrong ones, also could the fact that I am using an android device to download them then move them over to my computer be causing the issues? Here the link I followedhttps://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases

Try downloading directly on your computer.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:32 AM, Jeb federation said:

OK followed the link you gave and downloaded the zips but I just looked through them and none of em have DLLs is that supposed to be that way or did I get the wrong ones, also could the fact that I am using an android device to download them then move them over to my computer be causing the issues? Here the link I followedhttps://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases

Yep that is the right link.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.