JPGSP

Recreating Real Spacecraft

I don't know of any one that recreates real rocket in KSP (with RSS/RO or without) for fun , but I like to recreate rocket and spacecraft in KSP I have already between 10 and 15 and some of them are  :

Atlas V-Centaur

Delta II 7425

Dnerp

Kliper 

Long march 4

Proton

Sea Dragon

And a few more that I cant remember.

So if you also recreate rocket/spacecraft you could leave some pictures of it and of course the name of it.

Proton: https://imgur.com/5Cn4wEj

More pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/tjWJLbk

Edited by JPGSP
  • Like 1

i used to do this (((stock))) and some others from my time did too, i kinda lost my love for ksp and then my oldest thread vanished. one other big one was mulbin, but none of his photos remain so they are probably gone forever.

i will take a guess and say there are many people who still do this, i just think that people don't care as much about sharing it anymore.

@AtleSt I know on YT this person that also recreates real rockets (and he uses RSS/RO) and he does videos of them, so probably as you said there are more people doing this.

I sent up a vaguely Skylab design of station (stock parts) a few months ago. Then I launched a crew to it in a Saturn 1-b type vehicle.

kPciLUc.jpg

• Like 1

Most of my stuff are stock (+DLC) replicas, or replica of paper projects. I will say the most "full on replica" is my Soyuz Clone, since it does not even have reaction wheel, but utilized RCS for the reentry guidance.

For other stuff, click on my signature.

qsE47q6.jpg

Edited by Jestersage