[1.3.0] Kerbal Engineer Redux 1.1.3.0 (2017-05-28)

cybutek

5 hours ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

You already can.

The option is in KER itself, you need add it to a KER window like the other info lines, it's in the misc. tab under "GUI size."

ty

I wonder if it is possible to get the longitude of a maneuver node, or postburn longitude of periapsis and/or the Kepler elements?

While angle to prograde/retrograde is intuitively easy to understand, it makes fixing an orbit for proper periapsis kicking cumbersome. My preferred method of going interplanetary is refuel at Minmus and leave for Kerbin SOI when Minmus is opposite the eventual takeoff longitude, but since your velocity coming of Minmus is not always purely tangential to Kerbin, cleanup is needed. The longitude of current periapsis is really helpful, but the rest would make my life much, much easier.

Version 1.1.3.0 is now available! - You can download it here!

Fixed: Check for NaN and Infinities before clamping angles, resolving a hang state caused by the Intercept Angle readout.
Added: Setting for enabling/disabling whether the toolbar icon in-flight activates on mouse hover.
Added: Body category with the following readouts:
    Body Name
    Has Atmosphere
    Has Oxygen
    High Atmophere Height
    Low Space Height
    High Space Height

On 5/28/2017 at 2:26 PM, cybutek said:

Version 1.1.3.0 is now available! - You can download it here!

Fixed: Check for NaN and Infinities before clamping angles, resolving a hang state caused by the Intercept Angle readout.
Added: Setting for enabling/disabling whether the toolbar icon in-flight activates on mouse hover.
Added: Body category with the following readouts:
    Body Name
    Has Atmosphere
    Has Oxygen
    High Atmophere Height
    Low Space Height
    High Space Height

Thank you, but is this version for 1.2.2 or 1.3?  According to the embedded .version file, it says 1.2.9 to 1.3.

So since it is downloading from Github, we will have to wait for the bot to update

Thanks for your guys' help...  I have merged the pull request by @politas fixing the missing comma.

9 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I see.  Strangely enough, MiniAVC seems to be able to deal with it

Both MiniAVC and KSP-AVC are handling the missing comma without issue. All this fix does is allow the CKAN crawler to complete its job. So if you've already got KER, there's no need to re-download for this fix. :) 

Just now, cybutek said:

Thanks for your guys' help...  I have merged the pull request by @politas fixing the missing comma.

Both MiniAVC and KSP-AVC are handling the missing comma without issue. All this fix does is allow the CKAN crawler to complete its job. So if you've already got KER, there's no need to re-download for this fix. :) 

Thanks

Interesting how AVC can deal with bad JSON sometimes, and sometimes it can't.

This might be a very personalized request, but I think it might be helpful overall(?).

My prefered position for the KER window blocks its settings tab in the toolbar.

Could you either/or/and place the KER window behind the settings tab or/and make use of right and left click for opening the settings and the window(s) respectively?

I guess giving the toolbar mouseover popups priority would be best in general ...

10 hours ago, KerbMav said:

This might be a very personalized request, but I think it might be helpful overall(?).

Could you either/or/and place the KER window behind the settings tab or/and make use of right and left click for opening the settings and the window(s) respectively?

I guess giving the toolbar mouseover popups priority would be best in general ...

You do know that you can customize your own tabs and place them anywhere you want, right?

16 hours ago, KerbMav said:

same here. In general the ability to place them wherever means that they should also never interfere with the main interface on the toolbar. I'm not sure if UI layering allows for this tho

The main interface for the toolbar uses the new Unity UI, the readout panels use the old IMGUI. As far as I know there is no way to put a UI window on top of an IMGUI window. So if you don't want the two to interfere with each other you'll have to move the readout panels. Adding the ability to drag the toolbar panel would also help alleviate the problem, but it introduces more complexity where it generally isn't needed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.