Need a part modeled

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi, wondering how the parts are coming?

I was wondering when you would as about that :). I have not gotten much done since the last part here. The small safe has been UV-unwrapped, and now shares a texture with the big one, and I doubled the texture size, so I can do AO and stuff with the shelf the right way. Not much to look at though.

Some progress here, first stab at texturing the little vault. Needs a bunch of cleanup, and some weathering. And somehow I managed to mess up some details on the big one as well.

g2azRft.png

For the travel bug, you might want to start looking for someone else to do it, if you want it done within a few weeks kind of time-frame. 

So, the little one is pretty close to done as well now, just need to do the colliders and it is ready to put in game (but I need sleep now).

8elrrbn.png

Also, for the big safe, would you like to have the shelf and no shelf versions as separate .mu files, or as a single .mu, but with two different game objects in, so you can use the stock part switcher (and probably other par switchers as well)?

On 10/12/2018 at 9:08 AM, neistridlar said:

Ok, here are the .mus and texture. I included a working example of the stock part switch in one of the configs. Also, I noticed that somewhere along the way the parts have been rotated, but I think you can fix that in the config as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnw10v15bimutv2/LGG.zip?dl=0

Thank you very much, I'll look at them later

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2018 at 9:08 AM, neistridlar said:

Ok, here are the .mus and texture. I included a working example of the stock part switch in one of the configs. Also, I noticed that somewhere along the way the parts have been rotated, but I think you can fix that in the config as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hnw10v15bimutv2/LGG.zip?dl=0

I've downloaded the parts and added them to the mod, so you can delete the file if you want

On 11/20/2018 at 12:41 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

I've downloaded the parts and added them to the mod, so you can delete the file if you want

OK, good to know. You wanted the source files as well right? What I got is an .xcf (GIMP format) for the texture, .blend for the 3d model and a unity project with the animations and colliders. The colliders, animation and model can be extracted from the .mu with taniwahs .mu import plugin. So what do you want, and where?

6 hours ago, neistridlar said:

OK, good to know. You wanted the source files as well right? What I got is an .xcf (GIMP format) for the texture, .blend for the 3d model and a unity project with the animations and colliders. The colliders, animation and model can be extracted from the .mu with taniwahs .mu import plugin. So what do you want, and where?

Whatever  you can and are willing to provide.  Dropbox is fine.

Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.