[1.12.x] Too Many Orbits

linuxgurugamer

12 hours ago, dok_377 said:

The MapView input lock did find its way into the flight scene, but it clears itself one second after exiting the map mode, so all good here.

Was not sure what was the source because I have noticed some timed control locks lately as well (1.8+),
usually when working with nodes. Actually, can you edit second maneuver node? The gizmo does not work for me on second node,
but the new bottom-left thingie does work. It had some problems in 1.8, much better now in 1.9.
Also had DMagic's Maneuver Node Evolved, so uninstalled that first, thinking it was the source (wasn't).

P.S.: And thanks for the screen with the Input Locks window, didn't know it is there (got too used to doing stuff in the REPL).

8 hours ago, firda said:

Actually, can you edit second maneuver node? The gizmo does not work for me on second node,
but the new bottom-left thingie does work.

Might have something to do with this bug. I usually try not to create more than one node at a time, all the secondaries lose precision very quickly after the first node is done because I'm doing it all by hand. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@linuxgurugamer  I've noticed that the default hotkey (F8) conflicts with that from ShowFPS (also F8).  It's no big deal, just a heads-up. Another thing I've noticed is that the in-game hotkey assignment function for these mods, plus NavHud, don't accept multi-key setups.  For example, if I try and input L.ALT + F8 as the toggle, the gizmo only registers the L.ALT.  Again, no big deal, just a feature request.  If you have time, that is =D  Alternatively, if I could somehow implement a multi-key toggle by editing the settings files directly, and you could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks for all your hard work on all these mods o7

• 9 months later...

Hi there, I was a great fan of this mod in the past, and have recently come back to KSP. 
I'm using CKAN as a mod manager, is there a chance this mod gets updated for the latest release? Or is it not updated but still compatible? Or has it been incorporated in the game or other mod?

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, morganchane said:

Hi there, I was a great fan of this mod in the past, and have recently come back to KSP. 
I'm using CKAN as a mod manager, is there a chance this mod gets updated for the latest release? Or is it not updated but still compatible? Or has it been incorporated in the game or other mod?

Thanks in advance

Just tell CKAN that mods fron 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11 are compatible with 1.12

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.