Ksp v 1.4.5 and RSS compatible booster mod

Xd the great

On 9/18/2018 at 7:11 AM, Xd the great said:

Since RSS got updated to v1.4.5, I decided to try it out in ksp v1.4.5. Unexpectedly, the stock engines are waaaaay underpowered, so I wonder are the packs that add rockets to be used with rss?

There is a super nice patch that scales the stock engines performance (thrust and ISP) to RSS scale. Lets you build KSP size rockets that can get to orbit in RSS. It really is quite a great little patch. It works in 1.2.2 and 1.3.1, not sure if it works in 1.4.5, but as far as I can tell I dont see a reason why it shouldnt, it's just a Module Manager patch that alters the engine stats. Dont know how it fare with the engines that were introduced in 1.4, but maybe it factorizes all engines automatically?

Worth a try for sure, check it out:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/169534-12x-13x-simple-rss-patch/&tab=comments#comment-3267146

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.