Figuring out wich mod is the issue

How do i figure out wich one of hte oe hundred mods are causing my game to lag when switching to map mode? FPS are fine when i look at th eship but when i move to map mode it slows down a bit. The console shows no (red) errors.

Are there debugging tools that tell me which mod takes the most cpu ?

I don't know about debug tools, but...

Normally, when trying to locate an offending mod, the technique is to do a 'binary search'.   You remove half the mods and see if the problem persists.  Then you know which half the bad mod is in, and do it again.   It can be tedious, but it's mathematically the fastest way. 

But, your issue won't be resolved by this method.  If you take out half your mods, then the CPU load will be reduced regardless, and you'll see improvements.  So you'll have to do them one at a time to see which is the worst offender.   And that's really not a practical solution. 

As a quick (possible, but unlikely) fix, try the mod memgraph.  It changes when the game does it's garbage collection, and reduces stutter.   It probably won't fix your issue, but then again, if it does work, Bob's your uncle.   If it doesn't work, you can just get rid of it. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.