There is a Zombie Apocalypse. You only have your current desktop background/wallpaper to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So... uhhh... I use wallpapers of my primary devices.

Desktop? No. Laptop? Yes.

967ee395cf014d8404faffef06cca1c5.jpg

I decided to use the default wallpaper Windows 7 Pro gave to me, for my toaster I used to play KSP on. And still using it until today (or whenever I get a dedicated gaming laptop/rig).

OK... It's on the Mainland, sadly. But it's at a lighthouse, shouldn't be mucho problem. And there's a house nearby. Shelter, Air, check. Food & Drinks, I've brought it. Or I can just loot the house.

But whatever, I'll be upgrading to Windows 10 in a couple of days.

Mobile:

vT7byJG.png

Lockscreen only. At least I can flee those zombies.

latest?cb=20131128181036

Homescreen only. Going to space with Jeb while the discarded stage (with apparently some fuel in it) bombarded those zombies.

on my phone I have an image of earth captured by LightSail 2 on 12 July 2019 as my wallpaper, which could mean 2 things:

1. I have a copy of earth from 12 July 2019 at my disposal that I can throw at now earth or I could move to and have to deal with a copy of me from 12 July 2019.

2. I somehow went back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happens. This would cause a time loop, because If there was no zombie apocalypse to begin with, I would have never gone back in time to stop the zombie apocalypse, meaning it would happen, which would cause me to go back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happen. This would cause a time loop, because If there was no zombie apocalypse to begin with, I would have never gone back in time to stop the zombie apocalypse, meaning it would happen, which would cause me to go back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happens. This would cause a time loop, because If there was no zombie apocalypse to begin with, I would have never gone back in time to stop the zombie apocalypse, meaning it would happen, which would cause me to go back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happens. This would go on for all of eternity or something. :|

Edited by Dirkidirk

• 2 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 8:35 AM, Satellitefanatic said:

Default Mac/Windows Backgrounds

Rip me

fun fact, the windows logo is a portal to another dimension. :wink:

On 11/17/2019 at 3:07 PM, Dirkidirk said:

on my phone I have an image of earth captured by LightSail 2 on 12 July 2019 as my wallpaper, which could mean 2 things:

1. I have a copy of earth from 12 July 2019 at my disposal that I can throw at now earth or I could move to and have to deal with a copy of me from 12 July 2019.

2. I somehow went back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happens. This would cause a time loop, because If there was no zombie apocalypse to begin with, I would have never gone back in time to stop the zombie apocalypse, meaning it would happen, which would cause me to go back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happen. This would cause a time loop, because If there was no zombie apocalypse to begin with, I would have never gone back in time to stop the zombie apocalypse, meaning it would happen, which would cause me to go back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happens. This would cause a time loop, because If there was no zombie apocalypse to begin with, I would have never gone back in time to stop the zombie apocalypse, meaning it would happen, which would cause me to go back in time so I could stop the zombie apocalypse before it happens. This would go on for all of eternity or something. :|

I now have a new phone, and It's background is an mk1 command pod, connected by a TR-18A decoupler to an fl-t200 fuel tank, and a terrier.

v8ikuxdfo92z.png

I don't think I can fit in that much less live in it.

Edited by Dirkidirk

I’m all good, I have an F-14 Tomcat fighter/interceptor from the U.S. Navy’s VF-31 Squadron. I’ll bomb ‘em back to the Stone Age. Anytime Baby!

On 2/13/2020 at 10:52 AM, The_Arcitect said:

So I got KSP 1.9, and KSP 2.

Uh-oh...

Just build a rocket, and go to Duna, problem solved.:sticktongue:

Spoiler

Oops, forgot to mention the need for a spacesuit.

Nevermind, you might be screwed.

On 11/17/2019 at 2:07 PM, Dirkidirk said:

I’ll take option 2 please, at least I kill zambies

• 2 weeks later...

I have comet 67P emitting gas on my desktop. I could scavenge Rosetta and Philae for scrap, and there's water, but I'd have to assemble food from its base components without some kind of station already set up for me there. Zombies are the least of my worries.

Or, I could pick a particularly nice planet around one of the stars in the background and be there instead. Far from any zombies.

On my phone it's two astronauts at the entrance of a lunar cavern. Meaning there's a base or lander nearby. I'm golden!

Lock screen, the official KSP wallpaper that has Jeb chilling while there's an explosion in the background. Zombies are obliterated due to toxic inhallation, the blast and the fire.

Home screen, also the official KSP walpaper, but with Gene Kerman at the Mission Control. At least I can get some info on the zombies's location using both the M700 & M4435 scanners, alongside the Surface Scanning Module on my main space station orbiting Earth (or Kerbin, depending on where this zombie apocalypse takes place).

4 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Lock screen, the official KSP wallpaper that has Jeb chilling while there's an explosion in the background. Zombies are obliterated due to toxic inhallation, the blast and the fire.

Home screen, also the official KSP walpaper, but with Gene Kerman at the Mission Control. At least I can get some info on the zombies's location using both the M700 & M4435 scanners, alongside the Surface Scanning Module on my main space station orbiting Earth (or Kerbin, depending on where this zombie apocalypse takes place).

You may be overthinking this.

Just use a couple of NKD Nukes and you should be fine