Jeb-head-mug kerman

Camera Tools not working in KSP 1.4.5?

Question

Hi, i have been trying to make a cinematic in ksp 1.4.5, with camera tools, as i have used it before and it is really good, but since the new update, i can't get it to work. I have installed the 1.4 version of it.

Here are the mods i have installed:

Kerbal Engineer

Scatterer

Do you know what could the problem be?

6 answers to this question

[MOD - Moved to Technical Support (PC, modded installs) subforums, as this is a question regarding mod issues rather than a suggestion for the base game.]

8 hours ago, Jeb-head-mug kerman said:

i can't get it to work. I have installed the 1.4 version of it.

What exactly is the problem? Do you have no toolbar icon? Do you set up some camera settings but they don't apply?

How did you install the mod, manually or via CKAN? If you installed it manually, is it this one? https://github.com/jrodrigv/CameraTools/releases

16 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

What exactly is the problem? Do you have no toolbar icon? Do you set up some camera settings but they don't apply?

How did you install the mod, manually or via CKAN? If you installed it manually, is it this one? https://github.com/jrodrigv/CameraTools/releases

Yes, this is what I have installed, and the camera tools icon does not show.

6 hours ago, Jeb-head-mug kerman said:

Yes, this is what I have installed, and the camera tools icon does not show.

Ok...is it installed correct? The folder structure must be:

KSP_install_directory/GameData/CameraTools

No additional GameData folder or anything else, just like this.

And just to be sure: You know that the icon will only be visible in a flight scene?

If your answer to both questions is 'yes', please upload a log file. If you don't know where  to find the log file, take a look at this sticky, it contains all locations for every operatingsystem:

On 9/24/2018 at 7:43 AM, 4x4cheesecake said:

Ok...is it installed correct? The folder structure must be:

KSP_install_directory/GameData/CameraTools

No additional GameData folder or anything else, just like this.

And just to be sure: You know that the icon will only be visible in a flight scene?

If your answer to both questions is 'yes', please upload a log file. If you don't know where  to find the log file, take a look at this sticky, it contains all locations for every operatingsystem:

I am having a similar problem, however I am running KSP version 1.5.1. If you can help me out that would be great, thanks

39 minutes ago, ramwolf said:

I am having a similar problem, however I am running KSP version 1.5.1. If you can help me out that would be great, thanks

Well, the original description already is pretty vague. What exactly is your issue? And like I already suggested to the OP: Please upload a log file.