WW2 BAD-T IV BDAc AI Dogfight Tournament

This is simply awesome.

And the fact that BAD-T continues to live is even more awesome!

I am only sad that the "tank" boi didn't make it to the tournament.

@SuicidalInsanity if you wan to make something very different next year don't hesitate in calling me!

I cannot run the battles but surely could help making rules and stuff.

The final match of BAD-T IV, between two very capable aircraft, my short-ranged brawler, the IA-23 Caelus II, and @dundun92's agile twin engine long-ranged fighter, the Tallyhawk Mk.XIVb. Who will win?
BAD-T IV Round 4, Match 6:

This wraps it up for official tournament match-ups.  As mentioned before, if there are any aircraft pairings you'd like to see that didn't happen during the tourney, put in a request, and I can run a few post-tournament exhibition matches to show stuff off.

Post-tournament Bonus Match 2, between @dundun92's Tallyhawk mk.XIVb and @Noir's Snowpiercer Mk.XI; Once again, two similar aircraft, both twin engine fighters armed with medium range cannon. Which will prove superior, the fast and accurate 15mm armament, or the slower but more damaging 20mm?

-One thing I noticed is the has Tallyhawk never once used its long range ShKAS - it's clipped too deep into the ventral fuselage - which strips the Tallyhawk of the ability to try and get an enemy to break and evade at range, forcing it to weather incoming fire until within range to fire back.

18 minutes ago, SuicidalInsanity said:

-One thing I noticed is the has Tallyhawk never once used its long range ShKAS - it's clipped too deep into the ventral fuselage - which strips the Tallyhawk of the ability to try and get an enemy to break and evade at range, forcing it to weather incoming fire until within range to fire back.

that actually was intentional, though i probably shouldnt have done that. in my testing, the enemy didn't seem to evade the fire. plus, i wanted to keep mass down.

• 1 month later...

Will you consider holding duels between each tournament season, like i can challenge the champion while not affecting the result of the season. Just to have some entertainment in such a long period. 

Edited by Me1_base

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.