I have a Tiny question.

Tricky14

I was wondering if there are any mods that add 'tiny' scale versions of the structural fuselage and possibly also the various couplers and adapters. A tiny service bay would be the bee's knees, but I don't want to push my luck.

* I am aware that Tweakscale exists, but I'm not quite so sure how compatible that is with other mods. FAR, notably.

Edited by Tricky14

There's a lot of sounding rockets, and small probe/satellite sets. I don't think any directly copy the default stuff, but that's a benefit really because smaller stuff really works best when it's intentional. My favourites:

And, if development ever continues...

The first post of KewtSAT's thread also links to an older Cubesat mod which might still be useable with a little modernising?

19 hours ago, Tricky14 said:

I was wondering if there are any mods that add 'tiny' scale versions of the structural fuselage and possibly also the various couplers and adapters. A tiny service bay would be the bee's knees, but I don't want to push my luck.

* I am aware that Tweakscale exists, but I'm not quite so sure how compatible that is with other mods. FAR, notably.

Tweakscale aside, if you wish to do your own setup you can duplicate a cfg for whatever you want a small version of and just adjust the rescale factor and ID and the other details you want to change.

53 minutes ago, Tricky14 said:

Oh, is it that simple?

If you just want to adjust the scale and minor details of something than yes. You could change the texture too if you want without needing to learn Blender and Unity.

That requires a photo editing program though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.