Coming Soon™ . . . Races!

15 minutes ago, Gaarst said:

The day there is a hill on the KSC I'll make an Eau Rouge.

Well . . . to be honest, the KSC does has its ups and downs . . .

We could try create a track that purposely makes use of the banks around the KSC.

Upcoming, a video of my first lap on the Kurburgring...Waiting for youtube to upload the music . . .

Edited by Triop

12 hours ago, Triop said:

O my kod, is this where we are up against:

Teach me sempai . . . :lol:

Yeah, at the moment @prgmTroubleholds the record but I might make a go for it with my Cheetah. Its got 14 junos, a fancy active aero system, and a top speed of 275 mph. I'll get started on the tutorial soon .

40 minutes ago, LABenterprises said:

Yeah, at the moment @prgmTroubleholds the record but I might make a go for it with my Cheetah. Its got 14 junos, a fancy active aero system, and a top speed of 275 mph. I'll get started on the tutorial soon .

Perhaps someone will finally break my year-old record! °-°  

Time to start developing a new car...

1 minute ago, Triop said:

Next track is my absolute favorite: Nordring by @Gaarst

It needs some work to prevent people from taking a short cut (red lines).

The green lines are gates I need to add.

It literally just follows the outline of the KSC, didn't put that much thought into it, but glad you like it.

Can you add gates in the middle of the track? So far I've had to remove all the gates from the end up to the one I want to add since I can't figure out how to add a gate somewhere else than at the end of the track.

4 minutes ago, Gaarst said:

Can you add gates in the middle of the track? So far I've had to remove all the gates from the end up to the one I want to add since I can't figure out how to add a gate somewhere else than at the end of the track.

No I can't, don't think it's possible, so far I tried everything but my results are the same as yours.

But I'm getting handy with Races! so setting up a new track doesn't take to much time.

Most time is taken by moving gates to there position, that can be a pain... <_<

Did you see I replaced your double gates under the bridge by 2 big ones ? (monako) :cool:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/okbhw1z2gr6f6sb/Monakov2.krt?dl=0

16 minutes ago, Triop said:

No I can't, don't think it's possible, so far I tried everything but my results are the same as yours.

Ah too bad.

Did you see I replaced your double gates under the bridge by 2 big ones ? (monako) :cool:

I saw that on the pic yeah, in hindsight it makes more sense considering the width of the "road" at the bridge. This also means that going out of R&D is now effectively a straight line, probably makes this track more balanced (in terms of speed vs. cornering).

Edit: not sure if you caught my ideas on the rules & categories in the post where I posted my 3 latest circuits, a heads-up in case you missed it.

Edited by Gaarst

12 minutes ago, Kerbolitto said:

What about the desert airfield or Baikerbanur

Not in this competition, this is all about asfalt :cool:

I scraped the Kerbal One track and came up with something simulair anti-clockwise,I'm calling it Kolder (Zolder)

KCExgle.png

1 more track and we can start on the rules and categories.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.