Setting up a joystick

Hi, i have a Logitech Attack 3 joystick and i would like to use it with KSP, but when i put it in one of my laptop's 3 usb ports, the game doesn't recognise it.  (I've tried all of them).There is no issue with the ports. Is there something in the settings i have to tinker with to get it to work? The joystick works fine with Flight Simulator X though.

Yes, you need to go into the settings menu, then input, and there you can assign all the axes and buttons. (mind the axes are on the right side) Then it should work just fine.

Or do you mean the game does not recognize your joystick when you try to asign it in the menu?

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2018 at 7:01 PM, Dafni said:

Yes, you need to go into the settings menu, then input, and there you can assign all the axes and buttons. (mind the axes are on the right side) Then it should work just fine.

Or do you mean the game does not recognize your joystick when you try to asign it in the menu?

The game doesn't recognize the joystick.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kspguy77 said:

I have Windows 10

I dont know how to help you then, sorry. I have 3 different joysticks here, plus two joypads, and KSP recognizes all axes and buttons no problem.

Sorry man, I hope somebody with more knowledge jumps in.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.