Benedict Cumberbatch

Kernel Kraken

On 10/3/2018 at 12:46 PM, Kernel Kraken said:

We all know who he is. Bumpersticker Cabbagepatch played Doctor strange, did a documentary about 'Pengwings' and he even has his own meme. What are your favourite names for Bicycle chainrepair?

when i change a chain i usually just use 3 flat edge screwdrivers of various sizes, a hammer, and a slab of wood/metal/concrete/something hard. stick the chain on the hard thing, stick the small screwdriver between the links, thwack it. move to the next bigger screwdriver and repeat, do it one more time with the big screwdriver. now the link should be disconnected and can be taken apart. to put the chain back together, use a pair of channel lock pliers to pop the peg back in the link. not only is it effective its reversable. you can also join multiple chains together if you need to for some reason. one bike i used this trick on had a couple of busted derailers so i picked my favorite gear and cut the chain down to fit, result working one speed bike.

I hate it when my bicycle chain slips off, especially if I accidentally sleep until 8:03 and school starts at 8:15. I made it this time, because my chain didn't slip. If my chain slips I have to turn the whole thing upside-down and get my fingers dirty putting it back on.

9 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

I hate it when my bicycle chain slips off, especially if I accidentally sleep until 8:03 and school starts at 8:15. I made it this time, because my chain didn't slip. If my chain slips I have to turn the whole thing upside-down and get my fingers dirty putting it back on.

set your stops on your derailers.

18 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

How did this go from Beneficial Carrotstick to how to fix a bike?

My thought was.... why does he even rate a KSP thread all to himself to start with???

I mean Benevolent Cumbersnatch is awesome and all, but does he make a better Dr. Who or Sherlock?

4 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Because I've run out of places to find memes.

Imgur my friend. Or instagram. Since apparently a bunch of memes come from there now....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.