[1.12.x] Action Group Manager Renewed

linuxgurugamer

4 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Selfish me, but I wish this mod would be updated for 1.8.x. The GUI is so much more logical, intuitive, convenient and accessible, plus I could for example configure an action for parts hidden under a fairing. Oh well...

Weren't you the reason I revived ActionGroupsExtended?

6 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

Selfish me, but I wish this mod would be updated for 1.8.x. The GUI is so much more logical, intuitive, convenient and accessible, plus I could for example configure an action for parts hidden under a fairing. Oh well...

I actually have it built for 1.8, I'll see what it will take to get it released

51 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Nope, I found the mod after you revived it, just been checking your activity ;) 

51 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I actually have it built for 1.8, I'll see what it will take to get it released

Now that would be nice, looking forward to it. :) 

Edited by VoidSquid

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Maybe you remember me being very happy that I had found this mod: I had to uninstall Kopernicus due to the issues with the BG surface features, and all and every craft (almost 200) lost all of it's AG settings due to that. AGMR saved me a bit amount of time and hassle to reenable the actions, so I gave you a big Thank You for this.

Edited by VoidSquid

1 hour ago, VoidSquid said:

Maybe you remember me being very happy that I had found this mod: I had to uninstall Kopernicus due to the issues with the BG surface features, and all and every craft (almost 200) lost all of it's AG settings due to that. AGMR saved me a bit amount of time and hassle to reenable the actions, so I gave you a big Thank You for this.

Ok.  May take a few days, I'm in the middle of a massive bug fix campaign

14 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 2.2.6

• Added InstallChecker
  • Updated for KSP 1.8

Thanks.  The new stock version is good, but I think the UI of this might still be preferable.

Any way to have this replace the stock toolbar button, or have the stock button active this?  Thanks for the hard work either way.

Edited by klgraham1013

45 minutes ago, klgraham1013 said:

Thanks.  The new stock version is good, but I think the UI of this might still be preferable.

Any way to have this replace the stock toolbar button, or have the stock button active this?  Thanks for the hard work either way.

There may be, but I'm not going to do that.  This mod does not do anything with the Axis groups, and if I did that replacement, then you would lose the ability to edit the axis groups in-flight

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

There may be, but I'm not going to do that.  This mod does not do anything with the Axis groups, and if I did that replacement, then you would lose the ability to edit the axis groups in-flight

Crap.  You're right.  Logic prevails again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This needed to be DXT5 or this error

[LOG 13:27:19.903] Load(Texture): AquilaEnterprises/Flags/AGMFlag
[ERR 13:27:19.903] DDS: DXT3(256x160, MipMap=False) - DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5

[WRN 13:27:19.903] Texture load error in 'E:\Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\AquilaEnterprises\Flags\AGMFlag.dds'

I chanced it to DXT5 so it loads with "paint.net"

3 hours ago, Lumaan said:

This needed to be DXT5 or this error

[LOG 13:27:19.903] Load(Texture): AquilaEnterprises/Flags/AGMFlag
[ERR 13:27:19.903] DDS: DXT3(256x160, MipMap=False) - DXT3 format is NOT supported. Use DXT5

[WRN 13:27:19.903] Texture load error in 'E:\Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\AquilaEnterprises\Flags\AGMFlag.dds'

I chanced it to DXT5 so it loads with "paint.net"

I'll get it converted, thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks for maintaining this mod. Seeing as how the stock game has a built-in action-group editor, I thought that I wouldn't need this mod. But I had an issue where I couldn't edit custom (keys 0-9) action groups with the stock app. So I installed this mod and it worked perfectly. :)

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.