KSP Weekly: The Moon Race

SQUAD

2 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

I miss the DevNotes.

I miss 'em too, but, some folks complained that the dev's various writing styles and grammar were a problem. Or that person X had so little to say that week, that reinstalling Windows was somehow worth noting. 

It always gets quiet in the month or two after a release, I've wanted to see them move to a monthly news cycle.

6 hours ago, basic.syntax said:

I miss 'em too, but, some folks complained that the dev's various writing styles and grammar were a problem. Or that person X had so little to say that week, that reinstalling Windows was somehow worth noting. 

It always gets quiet in the month or two after a release, I've wanted to see them move to a monthly news cycle.

Yeah.  I just miss them not sounding like press releases.  I agree they probably shouldn't be weekly.

Okay. I'm willing to try new things, but I really missed the weekly update. @UomoCapra's note about ending 32bit support was interesting, but not a replacement for regular news and updates about the game. It certainly wasn't enough to keep me excited about future developments. I hope that you'll bring back some regular weekly updates. I really looked forward to reading the new news each Friday.

Edited by Tyko

11 hours ago, Tyko said:

Okay. I'm willing to try new things, but I really missed the weekly update. @UomoCapra's note about ending 32bit support was interesting, but not a replacement for regular news and updates about the game. It certainly wasn't enough to keep me excited about future developments. I hope that you'll bring back some regular weekly updates. I really looked forward to reading the new news each Friday.

For an even more basic thing - there was a note? Must have missed it.... 

I agree though I do miss the weekly update. Kinda also made it easier to see developments as it was in a centralized place, not scattered in little notes all over the internet. 

1 hour ago, qzgy said:

For an even more basic thing - there was a note? Must have missed it....

It's in the announcements sub forum, not scattered across the internet.  Seems a reasonable place for it if weeklies are no longer happening.

Edited by klgraham1013

6 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

It's in the announcements sub forum, not scattered across the internet.  Seems a reasonable place for it if weeklies are no longer happening.

Ok fair enough. Guess I'm not in the habit of looking there.

2 minutes ago, razark said:

Scroll to top of page.

Click "Forum".

Click "Announcements".

Click "Ending 32-Bit Support with Update 1.5".

Rip KSP Weekly (in it's current format)

You will always be remembered as a place for new shiny things for PC players and of course no news for the console players except just 'were working on it'

4 hours ago, Ruedii said:

Could we also see cleaned up engines and possibly a half-powered Terrier like PorkJet was going to release?

That would be nice. The LV-303 and the LV-15 are staples in my early game for sure and the 303 is actually useful even in later game as a lander engine.

On 10/15/2018 at 10:38 AM, Tyko said:

That would be nice. The LV-303 and the LV-15 are staples in my early game for sure and the 303 is actually useful even in later game as a lander engine. 

Yeah, and a half-powered variant of the swivel, and a selective mount base for the vector.

Edited by Ruedii
Swivel, not vector.

On 10/13/2018 at 7:36 PM, klgraham1013 said:

I miss the DevNotes.

Me too. I coined the term "Deadblog" 'cause it seems to be completely dead - until someone pokes it in “its squad”.

Also, there should be a more effective communications plan other than "check all your social media channels". This is shortsighted in my opinion and comes across as slightly amateurish. Oh well... welcome to a post-truth reality, which requires a post-communications plan. ;)

Edit: oh, and of the several times I did in fact poke the “deadblog” squad and a few fanboys make all kinds of excuses like hey we are all so busy. And then a post appears magically. Like it was sitting around ready to go. Things that make you go harrumph...

Edited by Wallygator
Schpelling

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.