My ships keep turning rampantly (without being told to) when I turn off SAS.

This has been happening for months and has caused me to quit KSP each and every time. When I build a ship that is even remotely complicated, it slams the stick into some direction that it likes whenever I turn off SAS. Of course, this means docking is completely impossible. It is an INPUT ISSUE, so if I have RCS thrusters on the ship, guess what, they're going to start blasting juice to turn into that direction, and it has nothing to do with how the ships are designed or from aerodynamic forces. I have no idea where to even start. Here's an exhaustive list of the mods I'm using, coming straight from my gamedata folder, even though they aren't going to tell you jack because this is an input glitch and I would be very surprised if any one of these could possibly be making my ships turn without user input.

Spoiler

ClickThroughBlocker
USITools
ToolbarControl
AirplanePlus
B9PartSwitch
BetterBurnTime
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
ContractConfigurator
ContractPacks (tourism and kerbin space station)
CursorDeleter
A mod that I made that has a couple of flags that I made in ms paint
DistantObject
DiverseKerbalHeads
EasyVesselSwitch
EVE
Firespitter
Flight manager for reusable stages
kerbal attachment system
kerbal engineer redux
kerbal health
kerbal joint reinforcement
hyperedit
kerbal inventory system
kis fun parts pack
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/159443-145-spectra-v117-visual-compilation-1st-april-18/ this mod and its prerequisite files
Missing History, with porkjet's remodels and reconfigs of stock fuel tanks and engines
Navball docking alignment indicator
nearfutureprops
planetshine
rcs build aid (i got this to try to fix this problem but of course since it's an input glitch and not a design flaw i got nowhere)
realplume
recoupler
recovery controller
RLA continued/reborn/whtaever
scatterer
smokescreen for realplume
some mod called SPC that reskins some early game airplane parts to look cooler and more like the other spaceplane parts
making history dlc
station science
texturereplacer (SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET DIVERSE KERBAL HEADS PLEASE)
trajectories
kerbal alarm clock
usi life support
usi sounding rockets
universal storage 2
waypoint manager
worldstabilizer
firespitter.dll
a ton of module manager versions

AND YES I HAVE AN ANTENNA AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE THE CONNECTION IS GOING DOWN AND I'M PITCHING THE SHIP AND IT KEEPS PITCHING AFTER I LOSE CONNECTION I AM NOT GIVING IT ANY INPUT

@Pavel ☭

It may be a trim issue. Try holding down the "alt" key and pressing the "x" key; that will reset it.

If you have a joystick connected, it might be giving faulty input; happens all the time with me. Try re-calibrating it, increasing the dead zone, or removing it.

P. S. - You only need one ModuleManager version. You can delete all the others.

Edited by GearsNSuch

14 hours ago, GearsNSuch said:

@Pavel ☭

It may be a trim issue. Try holding down the "alt" key and pressing the "x" key; that will reset it.

If you have a joystick connected, it might be giving faulty input; happens all the time with me. Try re-calibrating it, increasing the dead zone, or removing it.

P. S. - You only need one ModuleManager version. You can delete all the others.

It was the trim, thanks a parsec

Edited by Autolyzed Yeast Extract

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.