Messed up planets orbits...

Did I post in the wrong section again? Yup. Sry.

But I couldn't find one that fits.

Anyway, I messed with HyperEdit a little, and messed up the planets' orbits. I can't even get to the Mun, since I don't know where it originally was, and maneuver planning was impossible, because as I said, I don't know where it's supposed to be. So can anyone please give me the planets' orbit properties or whatever? I just made a perfect rocket that can go to the Mun, (90% sure even) Minmus and (maybe) even back to Kerbin (if it can get to Minmus). This affected all save files also, so I can't really do much instead of making rockets and destroying them.

And again, sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Thank you all in advance!

Uhh, I forgot to backup, and was stupid enough to not quicksave before I did that, and don't want to reinstall, but the wiki was almost helpful, just couldn't find the exact orbital parameters, since under orbital statistics it only says what it takes to get into a synchronous orbit and stuff. Is there another way, unless there is info on the wiki?

1 hour ago, DualDesertEagle said:

Not having to mess with files and getting back into a properly working game far quicker.

Just do what I do. Each night when I shut down, I always save a backup copy of the persistent file. And I name it using the YYYYMMDD format.

You can also just delete the config file stored within HyperEdit's folder. It is date/time stamped when you start moving things around in orbit...

11 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Just do what I do. Each night when I shut down, I always save a backup copy of the persistent file. And I name it using the YYYYMMDD format.

You can also just delete the config file stored within HyperEdit's folder. It is date/time stamped when you start moving things around in orbit...

You could probably write a script that does that automatically and have it run as a scheduled task every night.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.