app

Adstri

40 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Can there be a Triple star like this system is 1 star, and two other systems orbiting other stars and they all orbit a commonbarycenterBOOM

I'm already working on another mod with a quadruple system as the home. I'm excited to finish it but it will be a while.

1 hour ago, Adstriduum said:

SOVMjpC.png

RnDzWAh.png

I'm really running out of motivation to work on this.

It really does look amazing. But there is no rush.  I did an independent documentary film, and there were points in editing where I just had to walk away for a few months and come back with a fresh perspective. There is no harm in that at all.  We'll all be here when you get back :)

45 minutes ago, Klapaucius said:

It really does look amazing. But there is no rush.  I did an independent documentary film, and there were points in editing where I just had to walk away for a few months and come back with a fresh perspective. There is no harm in that at all.  We'll all be here when you get back :)

Thanks. It's not that I don't want to work on it, I'm more than happy to finish it.

Just certain comments from certain people have been bringing me down. Hearing big names jab at you in front of a whole crowd of people isn't exactly the best feeling ever. I just need to learn to ignore it, but that's hard to do in a community that you enjoy being in and want to contribute to. However I will be the better person in this situation and try to ignore it and forgive. I just hope to see this thing I've worked so hard on come to life. :D

Thanks for the support.

Edited by Adstriduum

1 minute ago, Adstriduum said:

Thanks. It's not that I don't want to work on it, I'm more than happy to finish it.

Just certain comments from certain people have been bringing me down. Hearing big names jab at you in front of a whole crowd of people isn't exactly the best feeling ever. I just need to learn to ignore it, but that's hard to do in a community that you enjoy being in.

Thanks for the support.

I don't understand that myself.  Everything here that I am playing on is due to someone putting in a lot of time, most often free time. That is something given as a gift which I have no right to, just the privilege. I'm just amazed at the work and time folks put into things because of the creative urge and desire to contribute. 

I think I may put this on hold for while. At this point it's hard to tell if I will abandoned it or not. I've just been doing other things and I have no desire to work on it.

I'll still probably make something once and a while. Just don't expect to see much here. (What's the fun of showing off everything and not having the player check it out first?)

1 hour ago, Adstriduum said:

Instead of working on this I've been working on GU (Galaxies Unbound). Which if you guys don't know, it is a replacement for KSS.

Does that mean you'll include these planets in GU? If not, would you be able to release these planets as is? They look very nice

This looks phenomenal!

How's Fps though? I'm sure with so much detail there's going to be a lot of trouble performance wise?

Don't get demotivated by negative comments, those people haven't seen the pictures yet:D. I mean seriously, so far it looks insane, good job!

PS: Can't wait to see the sun & flare overhauled.

Edited by 100%notUsingGotoIpromise