pure Stock Starship Enterprise

buguniao

this enterprise almost blows up my computer, I have only 1 fps inside the SPH, and also 1 fps above the KSC.

are there any suggestions for my enterprise?

plus: my English is not good, so if I misuse some words which makes you upset, please let me know, thanks!

LjTV5vD.png

VxhSaIK.jpg

EYMBTiO.jpg

CJj4Cmp.png

Edited by buguniao
new pictures!

Moving to Spacecraft Exchange.

(Also, I took the liberty of fixing your Imgur link for you, since it was just showing up as a broken link.  Just FYI, trying to insert an album doesn't work too well in the forum.  Best to just insert individual images.  The way to do that is, host your image on imgur, then go to your imgur page, right-click on the image, and choose "Copy Image Location".  Then paste that link into your forum post and it will automagically turn into an inline image.)

On 10/12/2018 at 1:11 AM, Snark said:

Moving to Spacecraft Exchange.

(Also, I took the liberty of fixing your Imgur link for you, since it was just showing up as a broken link.  Just FYI, trying to insert an album doesn't work too well in the forum.  Best to just insert individual images.  The way to do that is, host your image on imgur, then go to your imgur page, right-click on the image, and choose "Copy Image Location".  Then paste that link into your forum post and it will automagically turn into an inline image.)

thanks! I'm still learning how to use the imgur and this forum.:confused:

On 10/12/2018 at 4:44 AM, Kernel Kraken said:

Download the Tweakscale mod to prevent having to clip so many parts together, that might help with the atrocious (very bad) FPS.

maybe I'll weld it after finished building this ship, but I prefer pure stock one and I really want to know is there anyone who can run this thing over 10fps:P

For Tylo of Jool... I thought that is impossible to build!

I assume it uses mods for propulsion, and its engines or whatever are not located where they are in the actual Star Trek vessel, or otherwise it would have imbalanced thrust problems?

Edited by TheDestroyer111

6 hours ago, TheDestroyer111 said:

For Tylo of Jool... I thought that is impossible to build!

I assume it uses mods for propulsion, and its engines or whatever are not located where they are in the actual Star Trek vessel, or otherwise it would have imbalanced thrust problems?

maybe the reaction wheels of the kerbal technology will handle this problem:P

and the warp engine in my plan will not have any engines( or maybe i'll add some decorate-used engines), the thrust should be given by the impulse engine which is at the center of mass.

Edited by buguniao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ol’ Musky Boi said:

That's nuts! I was almost certain it was modded!

How long did that take you to make? With all that attention to detail and only 1FPS it must've taken an eternity!

It probably takes me almost a month to build it (about 2-3 hours a day):P

I'm now trying to weld it to get a higher framerate:confused:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.