Gordon Fecyk

Modder Appreciation Post

Is there a more appropriate place to post this sort of thing? If so, I can repost it there.

So I was thinking about how I've spent more money donating to KSP modders than I've spent buying video games ever since I bought KSP from Steam. But after looking at donating to @ferram4 yet again I realized I didn't show enough love to other folks. So I busted out the gold card and went through my installed mods list.

These are the folks who had donation links: @Athlonic, @ferram4, @cybutek, @Thomas P., @sarbian, @Valerian, @pizzaoverhead, @blackrack. I sent along what I could afford today. Thanks so much.

And there were the folks who deserve donations but didn't have donation links I could find: @maja, @MOARdV, @Waz, @DMagic, @ExtremeTrader, @jrbudda, @linuxgurugamer, @OhioBob, @Nhawks17, @Galileo, @westamastaflash, @shaw, @TriggerAu, and @whale_2 who probably single-handedly saved my KSP 1.4 experience.

• Like 9

I'd like to point out that I did nothing that would justify a donation to me, please send that to those who have invested actual time in making mods

(also, you forgot Nertea :P)

I'm doing this for fun. No need of a donation to me :)

• Like 1

Hey Gordon,

Thank you very much, very nice of you and really appreciated. And it also reminds me I didn't "seriously" update Chatterer since a while ^^

Hopefully I will have time to spend on it again soon. ;)

Edit : Oh and I see KSP 1.5 update has just been released !

Edited by Athlonic
  • Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:44 AM, ExtremeTrader said:

I'd like to point out that I did nothing that would justify a donation to me.

You kidding? You kept Ferram Aerospace alive for a little while longer. On your own time. No small task, being one of the most complex add-ons available.

2 hours ago, Gordon Fecyk said:

You kidding? You kept Ferram Aerospace alive for a little while longer. On your own time. No small task, being one of the most complex add-ons available.

Recompiling took less than a hour and I had a complete step-by-step guide by 4x4cheesecake next to me the whole time :P