[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.7.6 - 2024-0322

Lisias

Well, got some interesting news in regards to the workaround.  The loading screen showed 1 warning and 1 error, but the log and error message showed 15 for some reason (and it was the same 15).  I'll try again as soon as I can to get the log and a screenshot of the error message.  

EDIT: Tried it again and got the same result (1 warning and 1 error during loading, then 15 showing up on the warning screen at the menu).  I'm beginning to suspect I may have to remove the mods from my 1.8.1 install and move them to an earlier install I had archived on my hard drive if we can't fix this.  The log and two screenshots are enclosed:

Log: https://mega.nz/#!e9VyGSbB!T8bRpvxBp-kOJovgU43lkfc9aQ6TZ8034j6d_wyO1Ac

aA3kNc8.png10yMvoW.png

Edited by MD5Ray01

10 hours ago, MD5Ray01 said:

Well, got some interesting news in regards to the workaround.  The loading screen showed 1 warning and 1 error, but the log and error message showed 15 for some reason (and it was the same 15).  I'll try again as soon as I can to get the log and a screenshot of the error message.  

EDIT: Tried it again and got the same result (1 warning and 1 error during loading, then 15 showing up on the warning screen at the menu).  I'm beginning to suspect I may have to remove the mods from my 1.8.1 install and move them to an earlier install I had archived on my hard drive if we can't fix this.  The log and two screenshots are enclosed:

Log: https://mega.nz/#!e9VyGSbB!T8bRpvxBp-kOJovgU43lkfc9aQ6TZ8034j6d_wyO1Ac

Uh... Things are a bit simpler. I forgot to add commas between the partnames. :blush:

I fixed the patch of this post. Sorry about that - I was a bit tired, and didn't paid enough attention on that I was doing. (pretty textbook example on how bugs are coded, by the way - as the old adage says, "The devil is in the details".

Edited by Lisias
Kraken damned autocompletes! Jeez....

1 hour ago, MD5Ray01 said:

I tried the fixed workaround and got the same results.  I'm gonna try the workaround and removing the scaling patches for Stryker Armory and SM Armory.

Log from the attempt: https://mega.nz/#!X80mWa6a!RCYzD_DNaVW3qdHvAF6lx9u5T4Y1KJRtHdfatetPL1I

This is embarrassing. I will check the newest log in the next few hours.

-- POST EDIT --

I suggest you to install ZeroMiniAVC. There's an awful amount if older MiniAVC throwing exceptions on your KSP!

And yeah, that workaround is not being applied at all:

[LOG 13:44:34.036] Config(@PART[P61SpoileronS1]:NEEDS[SM_Industries]) SM_Stryker/Patches/Stryker_DCK_MM/@PART[P61SpoileronS1]:NEEDS[SM_Industries]
[LOG 13:44:34.040] Config(PART) SM_Stryker/StrykerAerospace/Parts/Command/P61B/P61ControlSurfaces/P61SpoileronS1
[LOG 13:38:46.527] Applying update BDArmory/MMPatches/000000_HitpointModule/@PART[*] to SM_Stryker/StrykerAerospace/Parts/Command/P61B/P61ControlSurfaces.cfg/PART[P61SpoileronS1]
[LOG 13:38:50.598] Applying update SM_Stryker/Patches/Stryker_DCK_MM/@PART[P61SpoileronS1]:NEEDS[SM_Industries] to SM_Stryker/StrykerAerospace/Parts/Command/P61B/P61ControlSurfaces.cfg/PART[P61SpoileronS1]
[LOG 13:38:51.021] Applying update SM_Stryker/Patches/TS_Stryk_MM/@PART[P61*] to SM_Stryker/StrykerAerospace/Parts/Command/P61B/P61ControlSurfaces.cfg/PART[P61SpoileronS1]
[LOG 13:47:01.476] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'SM_Stryker/StrykerAerospace/Parts/Command/P61B/P61ControlSurfaces/P61SpoileronS1'
[LOG 13:47:01.501] PartLoader: Part 'SM_Stryker/StrykerAerospace/Parts/Command/P61B/P61ControlSurfaces/P61SpoileronS1' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 13:47:01.505] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'P61SpoileronS1'
[LOG 13:48:34.148] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on P61SpoileronS1 (Warbird Spoileron size 1).
[LOG 13:48:34.148] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part P61SpoileronS1 (Warbird Spoileron size 1) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

I also confirmed that you had, indeed, applied the patch:

[LOG 13:44:34.104] Config(@PART[SecuBot16bad,) TweakScale/Workarounds/SMI_AddOn_Fix/@PART[SecuBot16bad,

So again is something wrong on the patch. Well, the problem is that space after the comma. (sigh). I'm fixing the thing again, and pasted it too below for your convenience:

@PART[SecuBot16bad,M50FixedAero,Single30TurretAlpha,M30StreamlinedAero,GeneralDynamicsXM301,ClassicSspine1,ClassicSspine2,ClassicSspine3,P61BP3wing,P61BP3wingElevon,P61Bwing,P61FighterBrakeS2,P61FighterBrakeS2A,P61FighterBrakeS1]:FINAL
{
	-MODULE[TweakScale],* { }
}

I noticed that you choose to put the Workarounds subdir inside TweakScale distribution folder. Remember to do not delete this subdir when updating TweakScale (you need to completely delete all previous TweakScale files on updating, otherwise oldies will play havoc on your instalment - it's the reason I suggest using GameData/__LOCAL/TweakScale/Workarounds instead).

On a side note, I need to fix that patch I published on TweakScale's github.

Edited by Lisias
post edit

I just installed the TweakScale - Rescale Everything! mod, and after the game and all of my mods have been loaded, it's giving me the error "[TweakScale]ERROR: FATAL". It's saying that there's 7 total fatal errors. I'm new to the game and modding it, so I'm not exactly sure on how to fix this. If anybody can help or who has had this problem before, I would very much appreciate it! I'll attach a screenshot of what it's saying, along with the KSP.log for reference. Thanks again!

KSP.log    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QyjtdbdVurk8XkGB0mb_6r9JULjiPixw

Error Screenshot    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Da4-yZvwgqjfkKI_C9yeepPy6izYPVWs

1 hour ago, trekkie88 said:

I just installed the TweakScale - Rescale Everything! mod, and after the game and all of my mods have been loaded, it's giving me the error "[TweakScale]ERROR: FATAL". It's saying that there's 7 total fatal errors. I'm new to the game and modding it, so I'm not exactly sure on how to fix this. If anybody can help or who has had this problem before, I would very much appreciate it! I'll attach a screenshot of what it's saying, along with the KSP.log for reference. Thanks again!

KSP.log    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QyjtdbdVurk8XkGB0mb_6r9JULjiPixw

Error Screenshot    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Da4-yZvwgqjfkKI_C9yeepPy6izYPVWs

For the record, it's an old SXT version that wasn't had fixed for a glitch. TweakableEverything has no role on this.

Full "log" for this problem in on the thread below:

HI, I'm trying to add tweakscale properties to a couple of parts in the restock+ mod. I managed to successfully get it working on the tine 3.75m fuel tank, but when I tried to do it on the 3.75m battery, I started getting the "houston we have a problem" message on loading the game.

I'm running KSP 1.7.3 with the relevant version of tweakscale installed through CKAN.

Two lines from the log confirming it is the battery causing the issue:

[TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part restock-battery-375-1 (Z-10K Rechargeable Battery Bank) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

[TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 749 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 1 Show Stoppers found; 0 Sanity Check failed; 136 unscalable parts.

Code I added to ...Tweakscale/patches/squad/Squad_Util:

@PART[restock-battery-375-1] // restock 3.75m Battery
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}

OR

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

Code I added to the battery config:

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = free
    scaleFactors = 0.625, 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.75, 5.0, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40
  }

OR

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = stack
    defaultScale = 3.75
  }

I'll be honest, I have no idea how this mod works. I may have missed something simple, or might just not have a clue what I'm doing.

It's not a big issue, I can just scale up one of the stock batteries if needed, but if I've missed something simple I'd prefer to get this working.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Turbo Ben

11 minutes ago, Turbo Ben said:

HI, I'm trying to add tweakscale properties to a couple of parts in the restock+ mod. I managed to successfully get it working on the tine 3.75m fuel tank, but when I tried to do it on the 3.75m battery, I started getting the "houston we have a problem" message on loading the game.

I'm running KSP 1.7.3 with the relevant version of tweakscale installed through CKAN.

Two lines from the log confirming it is the battery causing the issue:

[TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part restock-battery-375-1 (Z-10K Rechargeable Battery Bank) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

[TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 749 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 1 Show Stoppers found; 0 Sanity Check failed; 136 unscalable parts.

Code I added to ...Tweakscale/patches/squad/Squad_Util:

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}

OR

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

Code I added to the battery config:

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = free
  }

OR

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = stack
    defaultScale = 3.75
  }

I'll be honest, I have no idea how this mod works. I may have missed something simple, or might just not have a clue what I'm doing.

It's not a big issue, I can just scale up one of the stock batteries if needed, but if I've missed something simple I'd prefer to get this working.

Any suggestions?

You are double patching the battery. If your config is exactly like you type:

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}

OR

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

That "OR" is being swallowed by KSP, and MM will essentially apply the patch twice, and you will have this on the GameDatabase:

PART
{
	name = restock-battery-375-1
	//
	// Definitions galore!
	//

MODULE
    {
    	name = TweakScale
        type = free
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 3.75

}
}

The this will make TweakScale to panic about the part due the double "type".

On the other hand, your second attempt:

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = free
  }

OR

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = stack
    defaultScale = 3.75
  }

Will also be applied twice, the "OR" will be swalllowed and the GameDatabase will have something like:

PART
{
  name = battery-something

// MOAR DEFS

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = free
  }

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = stack
    defaultScale = 3.75
  }

What is also an error, but this one TweakScale can fix by itself - the second MODULE is renamed and made harmless, and the first one is the one used.

Any of this make sense to you?

3 minutes ago, Lisias said:

You are double patching the battery. If your config is exactly like you type:

That "OR" is being swallowed by KSP, and MM will essentially apply the patch twice, and you will have this on the GameDatabase:

The this will make TweakScale to panic about the part due the double "type".

On the other hand, your second attempt:

Will also be applied twice, the "OR" will be swalllowed and the GameDatabase will have something like:

What is also an error, but this one TweakScale can fix by itself - the second MODULE is renamed and made harmless, and the first one is the one used.

Any of this make sense to you?

@Lisias

Thanks for the reply. I should have been clearer in my post. The OR in both cases is 2 different attempts I made, first using the stack type (it worked for the fuel tank), the second using the free type (the same as the other batteries in the file). I'm currently using:

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

and

MODULE
  {
    name = TweakScale
    type = stack
    defaultScale = 3.75
  }

I still get the warning when the game loads, though the battery is scaling as expected. (I'm using a new game so I don't trash my saves).

50 minutes ago, Turbo Ben said:

@Lisias

Thanks for the reply. I should have been clearer in my post. The OR in both cases is 2 different attempts I made, first using the stack type (it worked for the fuel tank), the second using the free type (the same as the other batteries in the file). I'm currently using:

I still get the warning when the game loads, though the battery is scaling as expected. (I'm using a new game so I don't trash my saves).

Oh, now I see! :)

There're two ways to add TweakScale to a part - by patching and by hardcoding it. You used both! :)

The second code you posted is loaded as is by KSP, and it will be ready to go - batteries included (pun intended!) :)

The first code you posted patches TweakScale data after the part was loaded into GameData by KSP.

If you try both codes at the same time, you will end up with a part with TweakScale applied twice, and so TweakScale will complain about. 

Patching has a bonus: if you don't have TweakScale installed, you can avoid cluttering the GameDatabase with useless data by using :NEEDS:

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

OK, I removed:

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

Tweakscale still works on the part and I have no warning message :)

I'm now confused about the fuel tank I added tweakscale to. I don't get the warning message for that, even though I have both parts of the code added. Without both parts of the code, it didn't work.

Edit - Never mind, I've figured it out. The problem was I'm an idiot that doesn't really know what I'm doing :) I'd modded the fuel tank config wrong which is why it didn't work first time. I got the patch right though so it all worked fine. I'd added the tweekscale module between another module and a varient, not realising that the varient was part of the module - need to pay closer attention to the brackets. After fixing that I got the warning message. Then after removing the patch it all worked as intended.

Many thanks for your help.

Edited by Turbo Ben

2 hours ago, Turbo Ben said:

Edit - Never mind, I've figured it out. The problem was I'm an idiot that doesn't really know what I'm doing :)

Welcome aborda. Loneliness definitively is not a problem here! :D 

I'd modded the fuel tank config wrong which is why it didn't work first time. I got the patch right though so it all worked fine. I'd added the tweekscale module between another module and a varient, not realising that the varient was part of the module - need to pay closer attention to the brackets. After fixing that I got the warning message. Then after removing the patch it all worked as intended.

Use Notepad++ (or something with support for syntax) and associate cfg files to YAML (you may need to install support for it - I'm on a Mac, using TextWrangler, and I have it for free). By a happy coincidence, the way we use to ident config files fools the syntax parsers to show it as a YAML, and so you can colapse the brackets as it was C code. Very handy.

oKCO1Rb.png

Many thanks for your help.

Welcome! Precisando, tamos aí as we say around here. :)

Moved from KSPIE Thread.

15 hours ago, YuriiKerbgarin said:

Hey this might be a basic question and I apologize if this is the wrong forum - but on my mac running 1.8.1 the mod fails to load the parts even post uninstall/reinstalling game and redownloading the mod. Says tweakscale failed on 9 parts or something like that. Can add log file if necessary. Any help is greatly appreciated!

These 9 parts failing Sanity Checks are parts that are using some modules that TweakScale needs to get support updated in order to avoid unleashing the Kraken on your savegame. It's a long history, but TL;DR is that as KSP evolved, some Modules got leaved behind or changed and stop behaving the way TweakScale expected. These 9 parts use a few Modules I didn't get time to fix yet.

These parts are good to be used, and they didn't failed to be loaded. They failed the sanity checks TweakScale does in each part to detect known issues that could lead to some nasty bugs. They just would not be scaled.

The only really bad news from TweakScale are shown in Red Messages ("Houston, we have a problem"). Yellow messages are informing you about something that can annoy you - besides ending up being an annoyance themselves.

There's a Module Manager patch to suppress this Warning, if you want. But by installing new Add'Ons with affected parts, the Warning will come back for such parts.

Let me known if you want it.

Edited by Lisias
Tyops, as usulla...

On 2/9/2020 at 2:12 AM, Virtualgenius said:

Is it something in those 9 part cfg that throws these errors is it something we as users can help you fix or is it something in tweakscale

It's something on third-party modules (one of them from Squad) that TweakScale needs to learn how to cope with it.

11 hours ago, Daniel Prates said:

But changing the subject: hey @linuxgurugamer I think there is something wrong with how tweakscale deals with the three floater parts - and only them, as the rest can be tweakscaled just fine. If you click any button to change the floater's size, doesn't matter how (decrease, increase, it's all the same) it will only shrink the part to a very, very small size. Like, so small that you can't select it with the mouse anymore.

This is a new. Parts using FSbuoyancy are triggering some weird side-effects on the part's mass, and I withdrew TweakScale support for parts using it to prevent Krakens (not sure if they were involved on the mess last year, but since I have no more reports of Krakens with this Sanity Check activated, the sad true is that I'm afraid of trying my luck by lifting the block).

I know for sure that SXT uses Firespitter's DLL, so obviously the parts that use FSbuoyancy will not scale. Doing a quick check, found these ones:

./Parts/CoreTech/Utility/floats/partMid.cfg
./Parts/CoreTech/Utility/floats/partOutboard.cfg
./Parts/CoreTech/Utility/floats/part.cfg
./Parts/CoreTech/Utility/crashPad/partSmall.cfg
./Parts/CoreTech/Utility/crashPad/part.cfg

If the parts you are mentioning is one of that ones, we have a really huge problem - they shouldn't be giving you scaling problems because they shouldn't being scaled at all! Please publish your KSP.log.

Edited by Lisias
Brute force post merging.

METAR

I finally found at least one reason for the infamous parts failed being checked!

shPqeyD.png

(do not misunderstand it to parts failing the check itself)

Some borked patches are injecting NULLs on the node's name, and since every single node needs a name in order to understand what's inside, this is a bug - at least for TweakScale.

The first case with a successful diagnose (and fix) is on the spoiler.

Spoiler

People getting the Warning above is advised to reach me here posting the KSP.log on dropbox, google drive or something. Now I know what to look for! :)

Edited by Lisias
Kraken damned autocompletes!!! DAMN!

57 minutes ago, Lisias said:

People getting the Warning above is advised to reach me here posting the KSP.log on dropbox, google drive or something. Now I now what to look for!

almost wish TS would just dump these things to a file KSP/Logs/ - :D

was this causing a warning/error message from MM?

2 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

I think that TS does dump those in logs, probably MM put something in logs too. But logs are often oversighted by regular user until issue become obvious in gameplay. Scary warning on screen is huge plus with something like this. Without TS warning, who knows how much time will be passed until error is discovered.

Just now, kcs123 said:

I think that TS does dump those in logs, probably MM put something in logs too. But logs are often oversighted by regular user until issue become obvious in gameplay. Scary warning on screen is huge plus with something like this. Without TS warning, who knows how much time will be passed until error is discovered.

I am sure they are there , in those files - I just want a separate TweakScale.log in the KSP/Logs/ directory - so it is very easy to find them without having to learn regex. :o :D:P

3 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Would be a waste of I/O, the needed info is already available somewhere else! :)

3 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Nope. I would had diagnosed this thing more than an year ago if MM was catching such a mishap. :D 

Well, I don't know enough (yet) about GameDatabase to be absolutely sure that a node's name should not be null or empty (""), but at least a warning I will implement on my personal fork to see how things develop from here.

1 hour ago, kcs123 said:

I think that TS does dump those in logs, probably MM put something in logs too. But logs are often oversighted by regular user until issue become obvious in gameplay. 

But it would help a lot the maintainers to diagnose the problem, not to mention the developer in detecting it before making a release.

In a way or another, once a warning or error is logged on KSP.log, the MM's Config Cache has a dump for the affected part - and this helps on diagnosing the thing. Once we know what's happening, is way easier to find where it happened.

Edited by Lisias
Brute force post merging

Would be a waste of I/O, the needed info is already available somewhere else!

my OCD level is only beaten back by my level of laziness. :D:o:P

Nope.

Good to know.

+1 :rep:

here's your 1099 tax form. :P

Edited by zer0Kerbal

1 hour ago, kcs123 said:

Scary warning on screen is huge plus with something like this. Without TS warning, who knows how much time will be passed until error is discovered.

You can bet your KSC it works. :D

But we still need to diagnose the problem. We need better development and QA tools for Add'On Authors and Maintainers. A good, extensive and detailed KSP.log is just part of the solution - besides being the most important one.

1 hour ago, zer0Kerbal said:

I am sure they are there , in those files - I just want a separate TweakScale.log in the KSP/Logs/ directory - so it is very easy to find them without having to learn regex. :o :D:P

We need better tools. A post-mortem analysis tool is way more feasible with a consolidated log file.

Spreading logs everywhere just make things worse for automated tools, as now we need not only to parse the log - we need to parse many logs and do cross-checking on them. Not to mention that KSP is a very complex collection of subsystems, and some errors are only diagnosed by analysing the events that happened before that thingy blew -- splitting logs make detecting these things almost impossible, unless you remerge all that data again (risking messing up the order of the events, and so, making things even harsher to diagnose).

More code to write and do proper QA, not to mention more code to fix every time some happy-trigger code-monkey thinks it's a good idea to add or change some log format.

That said... A tool to split the KSP.log in many different specialised reports, each one tailored to a specific need is a good idea. And it can even happen at runtime, as even Windows have named pipes nowadays.

Let the detection tools shove all the data on the KSP.log, so each developer can write (and share) the Reporting Tools that better cope with the problem at hand.

Edited by Lisias
Hit "Save" too soon.

I also have those warnings... but always ignored them, are you sure that you want to see them @Lisias

cSnMw1D.png

Normally I use to find the main errors on log:

grep "\[ERR" KSP.log | awk -F':' '{ print $4 }' | sort -u

But if seams that this do not apply here, there is any linux grep command that I can do to find them!? instead of sharing all log file?

I am using this:

$ grep -i "TweakScale\] WARNING" KSP.log
[LOG 21:24:42.984] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for FSfloatEnd (FS4SFN Seaplane Float (Nose)).
[LOG 21:24:42.987] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for FSfloatEndTail (FS4SFT Seaplane Float (Tail)).
[LOG 21:24:42.987] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for FSfloatGearbay (FS4SFG Seaplane Float (Gear bay)).
[LOG 21:24:42.987] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for FSfloatStraight (FS4SFS Seaplane Float (Straight)).
[LOG 21:24:42.987] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for FSfloatStrut (FS4SFST Seaplane Float (Strut)).
[LOG 21:24:42.987] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for FSlandingPads (FS3LP Helicopter Landing Pads).
[LOG 21:24:42.991] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for HLAirships/Parts/Aero/Lifting Body/part/ProtoLiftBody (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:42.991] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for HLAirships/Parts/Aero/Lifting Body/part/ProtoLiftBody (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:42.991] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for HLAirships/Parts/Aero/OMG Airship/part/DeathStarBattery (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:42.991] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for HLAirships/Parts/Aero/OMG Airship/part/DeathStarBattery (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:42.991] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for HLAirships/Parts/Aero/Probe Envelope/part/PLift (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:42.991] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for HLAirships/Parts/Aero/Probe Envelope/part/PLift (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin L/Grid Fin L (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin L/Grid Fin L (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin M/Grid Fin M (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin M/Grid Fin M (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin S/Grid Fin S (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin S/Grid Fin S (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium L/Grid Fin L Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium L/Grid Fin L Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium M/Grid Fin M Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.005] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium M/Grid Fin M Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.006] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium M/Grid Fin M Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.006] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium S/Grid Fin S Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.006] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium S/Grid Fin S Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.110] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.110] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.137] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate).
[LOG 21:24:43.137] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate).
[LOG 21:24:43.137] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate).
[LOG 21:24:43.137] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate).
[LOG 21:24:43.146] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube).
[LOG 21:24:43.146] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube).
[LOG 21:24:43.147] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube).
[LOG 21:24:43.147] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube).
[LOG 21:24:43.147] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube).
[LOG 21:24:43.166] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.166] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.176] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor/Plasma JetMagnetoInertial/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 21:24:43.176] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor/Plasma JetMagnetoInertial/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!

Edited by pmborg