[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.7.5 - 2024-0213

Lisias

49 minutes ago, Paadwyn said:

I run the Global Construction from allista, Interplanetary mods, Pretty much all RoverDude's stuff, USI and all that jazz. Kerbal Joint Reinforcement. A few others that I don't think would cause issues, but maybe.

It's a pretty wild guess, but had you tried KSP-Recall? On KSP 1.9.x , you need it to preserve the Resources (Fuel, etc) from being overwritten by the Editor. 

If you don't have it installed and are on KSP 1.9, you should install it. At least one of the fix works for every Add'On out of the box (TweakScale is only one of the Add'Ons KSP Recall tries to help).

Parts with variants also triggers some info overwriting fest, but this one Recall cannot work around because it is logic dependent - to tell you the true, is not a big deal, the Add'On just have to reapply itself every time ir receives a GameEvents.onEditorVariantApplied (see this post for a full disclosure). I expect this to play some havoc on Add'Ons that customise stock parts, as it did on TweakScale - suddenly, a lot of info (attachment nodes, to mention what broke TweakScale) is not there anymore or are bluntly reset and Null Reference Exceptions start to fly on the KSP.log due that.

12 hours ago, Lisias said:

It's a pretty wild guess, but had you tried KSP-Recall? On KSP 1.9.x , you need it to preserve the Resources (Fuel, etc) from being overwritten by the Editor. 

If you don't have it installed and are on KSP 1.9, you should install it. At least one of the fix works for every Add'On out of the box (TweakScale is only one of the Add'Ons KSP Recall tries to help).

Parts with variants also triggers some info overwriting fest, but this one Recall cannot work around because it is logic dependent - to tell you the true, is not a big deal, the Add'On just have to reapply itself every time ir receives a GameEvents.onEditorVariantApplied (see this post for a full disclosure). I expect this to play some havoc on Add'Ons that customise stock parts, as it did on TweakScale - suddenly, a lot of info (attachment nodes, to mention what broke TweakScale) is not there anymore or are bluntly reset and Null Reference Exceptions start to fly on the KSP.log due that.

I don't...but I will certainly do it now.

Ran into a similar issue when not resizing any parts. Seemed to be related to re-rooting parts. Especially when merging. The issue might be somewhere else, but I will install Recall for sure.

2 hours ago, Paadwyn said:

Ran into a similar issue when not resizing any parts. Seemed to be related to re-rooting parts. Especially when merging. The issue might be somewhere else, but I will install Recall for sure.

Nice catch - I had some problems when some parts are scaled when they are root - but completely forgot about.

https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/86

Recall will not help, because it doesn't handle attachments, only Resources (at least, by now - I may implement an Attachment Pool on it due this #86 problem, thanks for the heads up!)

Hello.  

I fortunately only had one fatal error.

[LOG 01:20:51.813] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on S2Structural (Structural Fuselage S2).
[LOG 01:20:51.813] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part S2Structural (Structural Fuselage S2) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

Part is from Airplane Plus.  What do I do?  Haven't loaded game since got the message.  Looked at the github link but still confused.

3 hours ago, kerbalaviator said:

Hello.  

I fortunately only had one fatal error.

[LOG 01:20:51.813] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on S2Structural (Structural Fuselage S2).
[LOG 01:20:51.813] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part S2Structural (Structural Fuselage S2) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

Part is from Airplane Plus.  What do I do?  Haven't loaded game since got the message.  Looked at the github link but still confused.

AirplanePlus is not (yet) supported by an "official" TweakScale patch, so its something else stomping your feet for sure. I need the full KSP.log and ModuleManager's logs in order to help you - I will check every single patch that touched this part and will get into the rogue patch in a minute (as long I have the files I'm asking you).

See the bottom of the first post (Support), open the Spoiler box and read the instructions about where to find that files!

In the mean time, you can use this patch to remove TweakScale from that part and be able to play. But please give me that files first, fixing the problem for good is the best option for everybody:

//
// Removing TweakScale from a messed up part to allow safe gaming (besides not being able to scale that part)
//
// I suggest to drop this patch on a file on GameData/__LOCAL/TwealScale/WorkArounds/AirplanePlus-kerbalaviator.cfg 
// so you can easily remember it to be deleted when I fix the problem

@PART[S2Structural]:FINAL
{
	-MODULE[TweakScale], * { }
}

On a side note, it's the third time this week someone talk about AirplanePlus and TweakScale, so this hinted me that it's time for a new Companion. I will work on it by night (but this will make your games using All Tweak useless, so this may be not for you).

Edited by Lisias
Added link.

4 hours ago, Lisias said:

See the bottom of the first post (Support), open the Spoiler box and read the instructions about where to find that files!

In the mean time, you can use this patch to remove TweakScale from that part and be able to play. But please give me that files first, fixing the problem for good is the best option for everybody:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvg2lnhvywk5aea/KSP.log?dl=0

In the first post I couldn't find where the module manager logs would be located so this is just the KSP log.  If you let me know where to find it I will add it to the dropbox folder.

Also, how do I use the patch?

In the first post I couldn't find where the module manager logs would be located so this is just the KSP log.  If you let me know where to find it I will add it to the dropbox folder.

Interesting. I swear I wrote something about - but apparently, somewhere else. I will fix this.

The Module Manager logs lies on <KSP>/Logs/ModuleManager folder. Zip the whole shebang and sent it do me. Send me also the <KSP>/GameData/ModuleManager.ConfigCache file.

I will need them, your  KSP.log tells me you have a very spartan instalment, I cloned here easily but didn't found any problems.

Also, how do I use the patch?

Open the nodepad, copy and paste that code on it and save the file as 

GameData/__LOCAL/TwealScale/WorkArounds/AirplanePlus-kerbalaviator.cfg

You must remember where you put that file, otherwise you will lose the scaling for that part forever when I fix the problem. The filename must end with .cfg (dot cfg).

Hi @Lisias - I'll take a look at the APP tweakscale when I get a chance :)

I am having a strange behavior with the combination of TweakScale and Stage Recovery. From memory, I am reasonably certain this can be reproduced with only TS and SR installed (and KSP recall and whatnot, on 1.9.1), but I have not verified that.

I should say: I don't know whether this has anything to do with TweakScale, so... sorry if it's a Stage Recovery thing instead.

Here's what happens:

1. Using symmetry, place a non-scaled parachute on a part (like a booster nose, in the image below). Stage Recovery calculates a velocity in m/s for both boosters.
  2. Scale up the parachute. When you do this, Stage Recovery calculates a new value... HOWEVER:
  3. The calculated value changes if you pick up the part, then place it again, and
  4. If you pick up the part and place it again, the calculated values will be significantly different for the two parts/assemblies in symmetry, like so:
  5. (The NC-02R is renamed by Community Parts Titles, here, and the other one is simply not visible, hidden on other side of the right-hand booster)

HILVcV7.png

Is this TweakScale somehow upscaling the part somehow again when picked up and placed after scaling the first time, or is this Stage Recovery reading a weird value...? I don't know for sure whether this has any actual consequence in game, either, or whether it's just a quirk of the VAB...

Edited by AccidentalDisassembly

9 hours ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

Hi @Lisias - I'll take a look at the APP tweakscale when I get a chance :)

I am having a strange behavior with the combination of TweakScale and Stage Recovery. From memory, I am reasonably certain this can be reproduced with only TS and SR installed (and KSP recall and whatnot, on 1.9.1), but I have not verified that.

I should say: I don't know whether this has anything to do with TweakScale, so... sorry if it's a Stage Recovery thing instead.

I took some time to understand, at first glance the thing was working - but then I noticed what you mean - an additional chance of recovery ends up being added when you remove and replace a scaled part. I added a new step on your How to Reproduce: if I scale the part back to default, the problem vanishes.

So, yeah - TweakScale is the trigger for sure.

If Stage Recovery is borking or being borked on the issue, it's still to be determined. I need to study that code first. It's fortunate you raised the issue here, I just found that Stage Recovery had induced some weird issues on a personal fork of an add'on of mine, and I need to diagnose this (unrelated) issue too.

I will study the problem as time allows and I will come back to you opportunely.

9 hours ago, kerbalaviator said:

Got it. And I found the problem, it's again our old friend : :)

[LOG 01:19:39.329] Config(@PART[S2Structural]) TweakScale/GameData/TMasterson5TweakscalePatches/AirplanesPlusTweakscale/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[S2Structural

There're two problems here:

1. The Add'On is installed wrongly. TMasterson5 is not being recognised by Module Manager as one would expect, so :NEEDS[TMasterson5TweakscalePatches], :AFTER[TMasterson5TweakscalePatches] and :BEFORE[TMasterson5TweakscalePatches] would not work and any attempt of a fix would fail.
  2. TMasterson5 itself is terribly outdated and, worst, it's a Non Derivative add'on. I can't fork and fix it (at least legally, but please remember Forum rules on the matter) and he's not around for some time already, so there's no one that can fix the problem.

TL;DR: I have my hands tied on the matter, there's nothing I can do to fix it under Forum rules (not to mention Laws) and so I will not.

BUT I can at least provide you with some work arounds.

The ideal solution would be get rid of TMasteron5, as these set of patches are outdated, unmaintained and unmaintainable. All Tweak may be a better solution for you, as it aims to do something equivalent and it's actively maintained. It's not flawless, now and them something doesn't work as expected, like any other Add'On (TweakScale included, see above) but the maintainer is available and he is fixing the problems as they happens.

BUT... Your ongoing savegames will probably resent the change. So perhaps you should migrate to All Tweak only on new savegames.

So we need to cope with your current savegames. I modified that patch above to brute-force a correct patch into the part:

//
// Adding TweakScale by brute force to workaound a messy patch from TMasterson5's
//
// I suggest to drop this patch on a file on GameData/__LOCAL/TwealScale/WorkArounds/AirplanePlus-kerbalaviator.cfg 
// so you can easily remember it to be deleted and avoid breaking new patches as you install new Add'Ons

@PART[S2Structural]:FINAL
{
	-MODULE[TweakScale], * { }
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		type = free
	}
}

It's the same thing as I said before, copy and paste that "code" on notepad and save the file on the place I suggested (can be anywhere, but that place is better for it, trust me). Just remember to save it using a ".cfg" extension, otherwise KSP will not load it.

Let me know if you need further help.

Cheers!

Edited by Lisias
Eternal typos of the Englishless Mind.

19 minutes ago, Lisias said:

[LOG 01:19:39.329] Config(@PART[S2Structural]) TweakScale/GameData/TMasterson5TweakscalePatches/AirplanesPlusTweakscale/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[S2Structural

Hello Darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.

Edited by xD-FireStriker

6 hours ago, Lisias said:

I took some time to understand, at first glance the thing was working - but then I noticed what you mean - an additional chance of recovery ends up being added when you remove and replace a scaled part. I added a new step on your How to Reproduce: if I scale the part back to default, the problem vanishes.

So, yeah - TweakScale is the trigger for sure.

If Stage Recovery is borking or being borked on the issue, it's still to be determined. I need to study that code first. It's fortunate you raised the issue here, I just found that Stage Recovery had induced some weird issues on a personal fork of an add'on of mine, and I need to diagnose this (unrelated) issue too.

I will study the problem as time allows and I will come back to you opportunely.

Okie doke!

Two small things I noticed in the APP Companion so far:

1. There's an empty plugins directory - not really a big deal.
  2. In AirplanePlus_Utility_TweakScale.cfg, three parts are engines - they could be moved to the engines config, and they might need the "#@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { }" :
    1. S1APU
    2. S1p5APU
    3. S2APU

That's all I've seen so far!

1 hour ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

Two small things I noticed in the APP Companion so far:

1. There's an empty plugins directory - not really a big deal.
  2. In AirplanePlus_Utility_TweakScale.cfg, three parts are engines - they could be moved to the engines config, and they might need the "#@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Engine]/MODULE[TweakScale] { }" :
    1. S1APU
    2. S1p5APU
    3. S2APU

Whoops. :) 

I was writing a helper for it, but then I realised I would not be needed for the beta releases and forgot about it. Fixed.

The APUs I completely missed that. They are on the right place because I'm mimicking the target add'on internal structure to easy maintenance, and these parts are defined inside a Utility directory. But the behaviour will be added on the next build. Thx!!!

Just now, Lisias said:

Whoops. :) 

I was writing a helper for it, but then I realised I would not be needed for the beta releases and forgot about it. Fixed.

The APUs I completely missed that. They are on the right place because I'm mimicking the target add'on internal structure to easy maintenance, and these parts are defined inside a Utility directory. But the behaviour will be added on the next build. Thx!!!

How big of an issue is this? just wondering if it better for me to uninstall and wait for the fixed build or not? havent event gotten around to loading into a save and testing APP yet lol

3 minutes ago, xD-FireStriker said:

How big of an issue is this? just wondering if it better for me to uninstall and wait for the fixed build or not? havent event gotten around to loading into a save and testing APP yet lol

Wait half an hour. I'm working on it already.

Environment Info
Win32NT 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Args: KSP_x64.exe 

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0 / v2.4.3.12
KSPModFileLocalizer v0.2.3.5
ModuleManager.2.8.1 v2.8.1.0
ModuleManager v3.1.1.0
ModuleManager v3.1.1.0
ModuleManager v3.1.1.0
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
FilterExtensions v3.2.4.0 / v1.0.0.0
KSP-Recall v0.0.3.1
KSPe.Light.Recall v2.1.1.5
Resourceful v0.0.3.1
B9PartSwitch v2.16.0.0 / vv2.16.0
Chatterer v0.9.99.2788
CCK v5.0.0.0 / v4.1.0.0 for KSP 1.6.0
SimpleBoiloff v0.2.1.0
DecouplerShroud v1.0.0.0
DeployableEngines v2.2.0.0
DynamicBatteryStorage v1.0.0.0
Atmosphere v1.8.0.2
CelestialShadows v1.8.0.2
CityLights v1.8.0.2
EVEManager v1.8.0.2
PartFX v1.8.0.2
PQSManager v1.8.0.2
ShaderLoader v1.8.0.2
Terrain v1.8.0.2
TextureConfig v1.8.0.2
Utils v1.8.0.2
_BuildManager v1.8.0.2
Firespitter v7.3.6354.39102
InterstellarFuelSwitch v3.16.0.5
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
DeployableAeroSurfaces v1.0.0.0
KIS v1.25.7420.31998 / v1.25 for KSP v1
KSPDev_Utils.2.2 v2.2.7417.673 / v2.2 for KSP v1
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
DockingPortAlignmentIndicator v6.8.5.1
DPAI_RPM v1.0.0.1
ModuleDockingNodeNamed v1.0.0.1
NearFutureElectrical v1.0.0.0
NearFutureExploration v0.4.0.0
NFPropUtils v1.0.0.0
NearFuturePropulsion v0.9.0.0
NearFutureSolar v0.4.0.0
Interstellar_Redist v1.3.0.0
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
PhotonSail v1.4.11.5
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0 / v2.4.3.12
PlanetarySurfaceStructures v1.6.11.0
Stock assembly: KSPSteamCtrlr v0.0.1.35
HabUtils v1.0.0.0
KSPe.Light.TweakScale v2.1.1.4
Scale v2.4.3.12
Interstellar v1.25.22.5
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2

Folders and files in GameData:
000_FilterExtensions
000_FilterExtensions_Configs
999_KSP-Recall
B9PartSwitch
Chatterer
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
CryoEngines
CryoEnginesLFO
CryoEnginesNFAero
CryoEnginesRestock
CryoTanks
DecayingRTGs
DecouplerShroud
DeployableEngines
DynamicBatteryStorage
EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
Firespitter
HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special
InterstellarFuelSwitch
KerbalAtomics
KerbalAtomicsLH2NTRModSupport
KerbalAtomicsNTRsUseLF
KerbalReusabilityExpansion
KIS
KWRocketry
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureElectrical
NearFutureElectricaNTRs
NearFutureExploration
NearFutureLaunchVehicles
NearFutureMethalox
NearFutureProps
NearFuturePropulsion
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
OPT
OrbitalLFOEngines
PhotonSail
PlanetaryBaseInc
ReduceClampSounds_(Recommended)
Stock folder: Squad

StationPartsExpansionMetal
StationPartsExpansionRedux
Subassemblies_for_default_(procedural)_fairings
Subassemblies_for_legacy_FAR_compatible_fairings
TweakScale
WarpPlugin
XenonHallThrusters
__LOCAL
999_Scale_Redist.dll
KSPModFileLocalizer.dll
ModuleManager.2.8.1.dll
ModuleManager.3.1.1.dll
ModuleManager.4.1.0.dll
ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.README.md
ModuleManager.TechTree

[LOG 02:33:23.903] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.919] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=kspiServiceModulSM500, DryCost=-0.0001525879 at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.926] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on AluminiumLiquidMetalEngine (Aluminium Liquid Metal Injection Engine).
[LOG 02:33:23.926] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumLiquidMetalEngine (Aluminium Liquid Metal Injection Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.926] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on AluminiumMonopropellantEngine (Aluminium Monopropellant Engine).
[LOG 02:33:23.926] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumMonopropellantEngine (Aluminium Monopropellant Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.927] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on AluminiumPneumaticEngine (Aluminium Pneumatic Fuel Feed Engine).
[LOG 02:33:23.927] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumPneumaticEngine (Aluminium Pneumatic Fuel Feed Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.932] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on kspiIHRMOR7HRM (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine).
[LOG 02:33:23.932] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kspiIHRMOR7HRM (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.932] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on kspiIHRMOR7HRMhalf (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine 3/4).
[LOG 02:33:23.932] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kspiIHRMOR7HRMhalf (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine 3/4) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.952] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=DiamagneticAntimatterTrap, DryCost=-1.3244E+09 at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.953] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=HexCanLithium, DryCost=-5.00679E-05 at error:0
[LOG 02:33:23.984] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Charge-engine/jetEngineTurbo/Charged-GEN2warpengine (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.984] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Charge-engine/jetEngineTurbo/Charged-GEN2warpengine (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.984] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Condensed Ion Fuel Tank/fuelTankToroidal/CondensedIonFuelTank (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.984] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Condensed Ion Fuel Tank/fuelTankToroidal/CondensedIonFuelTank (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.984] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/CondensedIon Engine!/rapierEngine/GEN2CondensedIonEngine (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.984] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/CondensedIon Engine!/rapierEngine/GEN2CondensedIonEngine (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.984] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Gen 2 warp engine/jetEngineAfterburning/Gen2HyperEngine (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.985] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Gen 2 warp engine/jetEngineAfterburning/Gen2HyperEngine (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.985] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Gen 2 warp engine/jetEngineAfterburning/Gen2HyperEngine (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.985] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Ion Tank/hyperfuel/Hyperfuel (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.985] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/Ion Tank/hyperfuel/Hyperfuel (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.985] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/ionEngine/HYPERDRIVE/HYPERDRIVE (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.985] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for HYPERMOD 2.5  20k Special/ionEngine/HYPERDRIVE/HYPERDRIVE (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:23.986] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=IFSHexcanSolid, DryCost=-1.66893E-05 at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.018] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin L/Grid Fin L (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.018] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin L/Grid Fin L (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.018] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin M/Grid Fin M (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin M/Grid Fin M (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin M/Grid Fin M (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin S/Grid Fin S (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFins/GridFin S/Grid Fin S (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium L/Grid Fin L Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium L/Grid Fin L Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium M/Grid Fin M Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium M/Grid Fin M Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium S/Grid Fin S Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.019] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for KerbalReusabilityExpansion/GridFinsTitanium/GridFin Titanium S/Grid Fin S Titanium (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.115] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on ionEngine (IX-6315 "Dawn" Electric Propulsion System).
[LOG 02:33:24.115] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part ionEngine (IX-6315 "Dawn" Electric Propulsion System) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.121] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.121] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[ERR 02:33:24.188] Cannot find config in file : KspieSIGINT

[LOG 02:33:24.188] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[ERR 02:33:24.189] Cannot find config in file : KspieSIGINT

[LOG 02:33:24.189] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[ERR 02:33:24.189] Cannot find config in file : KspieSIGINT

[LOG 02:33:24.189] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 02:33:24.201] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=kspiServiceModulSM500, DryCost=-0.0001525879 at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.208] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on AluminiumLiquidMetalEngine (Aluminium Liquid Metal Injection Engine).
[LOG 02:33:24.208] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumLiquidMetalEngine (Aluminium Liquid Metal Injection Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.208] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on AluminiumMonopropellantEngine (Aluminium Monopropellant Engine).
[LOG 02:33:24.209] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumMonopropellantEngine (Aluminium Monopropellant Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.209] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on AluminiumPneumaticEngine (Aluminium Pneumatic Fuel Feed Engine).
[LOG 02:33:24.209] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumPneumaticEngine (Aluminium Pneumatic Fuel Feed Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.214] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on kspiIHRMOR7HRM (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine).
[LOG 02:33:24.214] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kspiIHRMOR7HRM (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.214] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on kspiIHRMOR7HRMhalf (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine 3/4).
[LOG 02:33:24.214] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kspiIHRMOR7HRMhalf (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine 3/4) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.233] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=DiamagneticAntimatterTrap, DryCost=-1.3244E+09 at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.234] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=HexCanLithium, DryCost=-5.00679E-05 at error:0
[LOG 02:33:24.251] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1777 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 11 Show Stoppers found; 0 Sanity Check failed; 495 unscalable parts.

I got this 'fatal error' on my KSP installment and it sent me here to fix it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, DylanBrown said:

I got this 'fatal error' on my KSP installment and it sent me here to fix it. Thanks.

This is a new one (kspiIHRMOR7HRMhalf). Please send your full KSP.log, as well the files on <KSP>/Logs/ModuleManager. I will need them in order to diagnose your problem.

help i have a fatal error related to KIS please help

LOG 11:03:50.560] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=IFSHexcanSolid, DryCost=-1.66893E-05 at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.574] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on KIS.Container1 (SC-62 Portable Container).
[LOG 11:03:50.574] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part KIS.Container1 (SC-62 Portable Container) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.574] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on KIS.Container2 (ILC-18k Container).
[LOG 11:03:50.574] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part KIS.Container2 (ILC-18k Container) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.574] [TweakScale] WARNING: **FATAL** Found a showstopper problem on KIS.Container3 (ISC-6K Container).
[LOG 11:03:50.574] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part KIS.Container3 (ISC-6K Container) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.632] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 11:03:50.632] [TweakScale] INFO: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate).
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate).
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate).
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate).
[LOG 11:03:50.669] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.681] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube).
[LOG 11:03:50.681] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.681] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube).
[LOG 11:03:50.681] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Cost - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.681] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube).
[LOG 11:03:50.681] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.682] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube).
[LOG 11:03:50.682] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.682] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube).
[LOG 11:03:50.682] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:03:50.691] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1930 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 3 Show Stoppers found; 9 Sanity Check failed; 1208 unscalable parts.

58 minutes ago, MajorTom74 said:

help i have a fatal error related to KIS please help

Without the full KSP.log I can't do anything. Please provide the full KSP.log (and, by the looks of the size of your instalment), the contents of the<KSP>/Logs/ModuleManager directory too.

Edited by Lisias
Hit "Save" too soon

3 hours ago, DylanBrown said:

It's truncated.

[LOG 02:20:25.125] Load(Texture): Parts/Command/UnivDockPorts/SYdocking-Specular
[LOG 02:20:25.161] Load(Texture): Parts/Command/UnivDockPorts/SYdockingClamps-Specular
[LOG 02:20:25.190] Load(

Please use dropbox, googledrive or something. Without the full KSP.log, I can't help.

13 hours ago, Lisias said:

It's truncated.

[LOG 02:20:25.125] Load(Texture): Parts/Command/UnivDockPorts/SYdocking-Specular
[LOG 02:20:25.161] Load(Texture): Parts/Command/UnivDockPorts/SYdockingClamps-Specular
[LOG 02:20:25.190] Load(

Please use dropbox, googledrive or something. Without the full KSP.log, I can't help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiiq3vn1cr3ibvf/KSP.log?dl=0  I updated ksp to version 1.8.1 and I added in a new mod but this fatal error still pops up.

Edited by DylanBrown
correction

5 hours ago, DylanBrown said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiiq3vn1cr3ibvf/KSP.log?dl=0  I updated ksp to version 1.8.1 and I added in a new mod but this fatal error still pops up.

Got it.

[LOG 14:26:03.329] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1596 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 5 Show Stoppers found; 0 Sanity Check failed; 386 unscalable parts.

And the parts are:

[LOG 14:26:03.288] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumLiquidMetalEngine (Aluminium Liquid Metal Injection Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 14:26:03.289] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumMonopropellantEngine (Aluminium Monopropellant Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 14:26:03.289] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part AluminiumPneumaticEngine (Aluminium Pneumatic Fuel Feed Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 14:26:03.293] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kspiIHRMOR7HRM (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 14:26:03.294] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kspiIHRMOR7HRMhalf (Aluminium Hybrid Rocket Engine 3/4) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

And that was interesting....

[LOG 14:18:08.193] [ModuleManager] Applying update Parts/Engines/AluminiumEngine/LiquidMetalInjectionEngine/@PART[AluminiumLiquidMetalEngine]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to Parts/Engines/AluminiumEngine/LiquidMetalInjectionEngine/PART
[LOG 14:18:08.223] [ModuleManager] Applying update Parts/Engines/AluminiumEngine/LiquidMetalInjectionEngine/@PART[AluminiumLiquidMetalEngine]:FOR[WarpPlugin] to WarpPlugin/Parts/Engines/AluminiumEngine/LiquidMetalInjectionEngine/PART

Every part affected has this Modus Operandi. What makes this thing interesting is that the same patch is being applied twice. What makes it yet more interesting is that I wrote this patch myself and applied a Pull Request recently to KSPIE, to prevent a (future) problem when TweakScale 2.5 will be released (for the tech savvy: TweakScale will be moved out from the LEGACY patching from MM, and this will break some old patches). And I tested this thing, this obvious mistake would not had passed through.

But, I just downloaded the most recent release and tried again on my test rig, and I didn't reproduced the issue here.

Spoiler

[LOG 16:22:08.191] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 787 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 0 Show Stoppers found; 9 Sanity Check failed; 121 unscalable parts.

dry run on my test rig

So whatever is happening on your rig, is not something from WarpPlugin neither TweakScale. What's not that good, because I would have a solution for you already if it did.

So let's keep digging. Unfortunately, this diagnosis is now a phishing expedition. :P  I'm now looking for weird things in the hope one of the weirdness is the problem - or at least, the trigger for the problem.

I did a look on the DLLs loaded on your rig:

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0 / v2.4.3.10
ModuleManager v3.1.1.0
ModuleManager v3.1.1.0
ModuleManager v3.1.1.0
ModuleManager v3.1.1.0
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
FilterExtensions v3.2.4.0 / v1.0.0.0
USITools v1.0.0.0
B9AnimationModules v1.6.0.0 / vv1.6.0
B9PartSwitch v2.12.1.0 / vv2.12.1
InstallChecker v1.0.0.0
CCK v5.0.0.0 / v4.1.0.0 for KSP 1.6.0
DecouplerShroud v1.0.0.0
DistantObject v1.9.1.29406
Atmosphere v1.8.0.2
CelestialShadows v1.8.0.2
CityLights v1.8.0.2
EVEManager v1.8.0.2
PartFX v1.8.0.2
PQSManager v1.8.0.2
ShaderLoader v1.8.0.2
Terrain v1.8.0.2
TextureConfig v1.8.0.2
Utils v1.8.0.2
_BuildManager v1.8.0.2
Launchpad v6.7.2.0 / v6.7.2
Firespitter v7.3.7240.11089
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
KEX-Common v1.0.0.0
Kopernicus.Parser v1.0.0.0
ModularFlightIntegrator v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.7.0
Kopernicus v1.0.0.0
KEX-EmissiveFX v1.0.0.0
InterstellarFuelSwitch v3.13.3.5
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
RasterPropMonitor v0.31.2.39964
KAS-API-v2 v2.0.7239.35367 / vKAS API v2
KAS v1.5.7239.36651 / v1.5 for KSP 1.8+
KSPDev_Utils.2.0 v2.0.7231.38433 / v2.0 for KSP v1.8+
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
DeployableAeroSurfaces v1.0.0.0
KIS v1.24.7279.41031 / v1.24 for KSP 1.8+
KSPDev_Utils.2.1 v2.1.7279.39857 / v2.1 for KSP v1.8+
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
NFPropUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
PhotonSail v1.4.11.5
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0 / v2.4.3.10
BackgroundResources v1.8.0.0
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
DeepFreeze v0.27.0.0
Restock v0.1.0.0
scatterer v0.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
SmokeScreen v2.8.9.0
Stock assembly: KSPSteamCtrlr v0.0.1.35
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2
TarsierSpaceTech v7.9.0.0
TrajectoriesBootstrap v1.0.0.0
KerbalAlarmClock v3.12.0.0
KSPe.Light.TweakScale v2.1.0.17
Scale v2.4.3.10
Konstruction v0.0.0.0
USILifeSupport v1.0.0.0
KolonyTools v1.0.0.0
Interstellar v1.25.10.5
MiniAVC v1.4.0.2

Install ZeroAVC. Really, MiniAVC is causing lots of troubles on KSP >= 1.8

I also found something wrong on Kopernicus:

[LOG 14:13:43.112] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'ShaderInit' from assembly 'KopernicusExpansion.EmissiveFX'
[LOG 14:13:43.114] [Kopernicus] ShaderLoader: Loading asset bundle at path C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData/Ko
pernicusExpansion/Shaders\emissivefx-windows.unity3d
[ERR 14:13:43.173] Unable to open archive file: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_x64_Data/../GameData/KopernicusExpansion/Shaders/e
missivefx-windows.unity3d

[EXC 14:13:43.227] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
        Kopernicus.Components.ShaderLoader.LoadAssetBundle (System.String path, System.String bundleName) (at <0882401b48d84227ad9c2bbcf4ce8401>:0)
        KopernicusExpansion.EmissiveFX.ShaderInit.Awake () (at <514cb877ddec4c1781406e60905add56>:0)
        UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
        AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
        AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
        <LoadObjects>d__89:MoveNext()
        UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
        <CreateDatabase>d__70:MoveNext()
        GameDatabase:StartLoad()
        <LoadSystems>d__11:MoveNext()
        LoadingScreen:Start()

And this is making Kopernicus bork terribly later, and this is hindering your FPS for sure, because the exception is happening on an Update event from Unity

[EXC 14:44:27.485] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
        Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () (at <0882401b48d84227ad9c2bbcf4ce8401>:0)
[EXC 14:44:27.642] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
        Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () (at <0882401b48d84227ad9c2bbcf4ce8401>:0)
[LOG 14:44:33.847] [UIApp] OnDestroy:

I think it's unlikely this is causing the problems you are complaining, but this is also hurting your game for sure. So you need to fix Kopernicus or delete it at all from the GameData.

And there's FOUR ModuleManagers 3.1.1 on your instalment??? :o Whatahell? I dig a bit more on the KSP.log and found this:

[LOG 14:13:38.908] Load(Assembly): /999_Scale_Redist
[LOG 14:13:38.910] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\999_Scale_Redist.dll
[LOG 14:13:38.973] Load(Assembly): /ModuleManager.3.1.1
[LOG 14:13:38.973] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.3.1.1.dll
[LOG 14:13:39.034] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0
[LOG 14:13:39.035] Load(Assembly): /ModuleManager.4.1.0
[LOG 14:13:39.035] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.0.dll
[LOG 14:13:39.093] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0
[LOG 14:13:39.093] Load(Assembly): /ModuleManager.4.1.1
[LOG 14:13:39.093] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.1.dll
[LOG 14:13:39.161] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0
[LOG 14:13:39.161] Load(Assembly): /ModuleManager.4.1.3
[LOG 14:13:39.161] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll
[LOG 14:13:39.224] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ModuleManager' V2.5.0

I'm not exactly thrilled on this issue, as there's code on MM to elect a "winner" when more than one is alive on Unity's guts, and this code depends of the correct Versioning to work correctly. And, right now, the wrong MM is being used!

[LOG 14:13:42.646] [ModuleManager] version 3.1.1.0 at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.3.1.1.dll won the election against
Version 3.1.1.0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.0.dll
Version 3.1.1.0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.1.dll
Version 3.1.1.0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleManager.4.1.3.dll

DAMNIT, THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. :mad:

I urge you to delete all Module Managers but the 4.1.3 one. 

I wil continue to dig for problems, perhaps we have some conflict on some other Add'On, but, right now I urge you to implement the fixes I'm proposing above, as these ones are known sources of problems (one of them, a very nasty one! - damnit!).

If by some reason this fixes the FATALities, please, please, let me know.

Edited by Lisias
Tyops, as usulla....