[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.7.6 - 2024-0322

Lisias

On 7/11/2021 at 12:10 AM, Lisias said:

It's an usual source of misunderstanding to assume things.

OK... I tried a 3.75m parachute and it seems reasonable (although I was mean to my crew):

ZW7xO5L.png

KXsoFS4.png

Mechanical strength does not scales at the same pace of the weight of the material. This is another assumption that is driving you into the wrong path.

Based only on physics it must. There is no magic here.  The material properties don't change. I'm only assuming that there are no design changes, only direct scaling.

You can almost double the mechanical resistance of a structure by changing the shape of the structural tubes but using the same mass. Off course you will be strengthening one axis and weakening another, but by then you can reinforce the weakened axis (if needed) with lighter materials, as steel wire ropes, with the net weight growth way less than the twice TweakScale uses.

Corrugating the material is also a well known way to strengthen mechanical resistance with way less material than otherwise. They did it on Saturn, by the way. :)

OK sure but we're talking about different things now. These are engineering design improvements. So you are saying that there is a significant engineering advantage in scaling things larger and you're including that in the scaling? I'm just thinking about the physics without changing the design features. 

Scaled up nosecones do not need to withhold more load per squared inch than unscaled ones.

OK

Since they are bigger, they have more squared inches to account for, but the load that each squared inch will withhold is the same. So I don't need to scale the skin thickness of the NoseCone, and so no extra material will be used on it other that the needed for the extra area.

But each square inch is not supported individually.  The force on the cone is transferred  tangentially across the surface to the root. The circle at the root of the cone where is is supported scales linearly but the surface area scales squared (of course).  So there is more force transferred to each linear inch at the root as it scales up. And the average distance from the force to the root is greater. You can basically think of it like a beam. 

flexural strength

So if you double the cone size, it's like doubling L and F (F is proportional to L). So to keep the same strength, you need to double thickness d too.

Good afternoon! I installed the tantares mod and tweak scale, I want to change several command modules in size. I created a cfg file manually and some of the modules change the size and some do not, in particular, I did this ...

Spoiler

@PART[eridani_crew_s1p5_1] //eridani_crew_s1p5_1
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_square
        defaultScale = 2.5
    }
}

@PART[eridani_crew_s2_1] //eridani_crew_s2_1
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_square
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

@PART[eridani_crew_s2_s1p5_1] //eridani_crew_s2_s1p5_1
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_square
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

@PART[eridani_node_adapter_s1p5_s0p5_1] //eridani_node_adapter_s1p5_s0p5_1
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_square
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

@PART[eridani_node_s0p5_1] //eridani_node_s0p5_1
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_square
        defaultScale = 3.75
    }
}

{
//    }
//}

but the module 

antares_eridani_crew_s1p5_1

does not change the size and when running in the launcher, the inscription " error"

help me in what did I make a mistake?

13 hours ago, Krazy1 said:

Based only on physics it must. There is no magic here.  The material properties don't change. I'm only assuming that there are no design changes, only direct scaling.

Why?

If SpaceX needs a bigger nosecone on the same shape, they will not just scale everything up and take the extra mass hit, they will try to optimise the materials to save money and mass.

Whoever made this initial values for scalings (never bothered to dig out the Log History for checking), they just got the size and weight of a lot of "aero" components on some maintenance manuals and realised that "2" would be an acceptable compromise between simplicity and plausibility for this game. He/she probably had to balance somewhat the game play given the current scale exponents from other parts.

My guess is that he/she researched the empty weight of many types and sizes of wings, plotted the data on a graph and estimated that 2 would be a good approximation for the slope of the curve he/she was seeing.

By analysing (hate this word, a typo and I get banned from forum!) the current scale exponents, you will  see a pattern:

• Aero parts scales mass at 2
  • Engines scales at 2.5 (I remember someone hinting it, without realising that this is already the case since 2015 - and he was probably complaining about a 3rd-party add'on that forgot to include the Engine behaviour on the patch).
    • Accomplished by a special Scale Behaviour
  • Most other things scales at 3
    • Including fuel tanks, what's terribly wrong as my example on Saturn above demonstrates.
    • But crewed parts scales at 2!!!
  • (I remember toying some fractional scales for some other parameters, by the way)

I agree, there's no magic here. There's engineering, and engineers spend a lot of time studying Strength of Materials exactly to be allowed to do such things. 

13 hours ago, Krazy1 said:

flexural strength

So if you double the cone size, it's like doubling L and F (F is proportional to L). So to keep the same strength, you need to double thickness d too.

Nope! This is a common misconception from non-engineers that don't know about Strength of Materials!! (I'm not an engineer, but I know a bit about it).

Research about Honeycomb structures!!

So, I don't see a reason to change these rules now. Of course some people my not agree with me (Reality Overhaul dudes, for example). Well, this is the reason we Mod things, a new setup of scales for people willing to try new scalings is far from being a bad idea - as long precautions are taken to prevent people from ruining their savegames: once you build a craft with a scale set, you are locked on that scaled set for good and trying to switching will be a carnage. And, frankly, it's the reason I restrain myself to change a lot of values I think I should - at least, until TweakScale 3 hits (if ever) the road - where I can break reverse compatibility without risking killing people's savegames.

12 hours ago, mgsrr said:

Good afternoon! I installed the tantares mod and tweak scale, I want to change several command modules in size. I created a cfg file manually and some of the modules change the size and some do not, in particular, I did this ...

Hi!

12 hours ago, mgsrr said:

<code snipped>

but the module antares_eridani_crew_s1p5_1 does not change the size and when running in the launcher, the inscription " error" 

help me in what did I make a mistake?

Without the KSP.log (and the Module Manager Patch log) I can only guess. Your patches looks OK, so it's probably some interaction with 3rd parties - I just checked the deprecated Tantares patches, by the way, and these parts are not handlede there, so it's not me.

May I suggest to try this?

@PART[eridani_crew_s1p5_1,eridani_crew_s2_1,eridani_crew_s2_s1p5_1,eridani_node_adapter_s1p5_s0p5_1,eridani_node_s0p5_1]:BEFORE[YourAddOn]
{
	-MODULE[TweakScale],* { }
}

@PART[eridani_crew_s1p5_1]:FOR[YourAddOn] //eridani_crew_s1p5_1
{
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		type = stack_square
		defaultScale = 2.5
	}
}

@PART[eridani_crew_s2_1]:FOR[YourAddOn] //eridani_crew_s2_1
{
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		type = stack_square
		defaultScale = 3.75
	}
}

@PART[eridani_crew_s2_s1p5_1]:FOR[YourAddOn] //eridani_crew_s2_s1p5_1
{
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		type = stack_square
		defaultScale = 3.75
	}
}

@PART[eridani_node_adapter_s1p5_s0p5_1]:FOR[YourAddOn] //eridani_node_adapter_s1p5_s0p5_1
{
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		type = stack_square
		defaultScale = 3.75
	}
}

@PART[eridani_node_s0p5_1]:FOR[YourAddOn] //eridani_node_s0p5_1
{
	%MODULE[TweakScale]
	{
		type = stack_square
		defaultScale = 3.75
	}
}

Replace [YourAddOn] with the name of the package you are building, usually the name of the directory on GameData you are using, for example:

<KSP_ROOT>
	ksp.exe
	[GameData]
		[Squad]
		[SquadExpansion]
		[TweakScale]
		[YourAddOn]
			Here goes your files!
		ModuleManager.dll

What my patch is doing is to get rid of any eventual patching someone else has done on these parts, so when you apply yours you don't risk any leftovers screwing you over by contaminating the TweakScale module with undesired data.

Additionally, keep in mind that the part on the patch is called eridani_crew_s1p5_1 and not antares_eridani_crew_s1p5_1 - since it's a long time since the last time I checked Tantares (more than 2 years, really..) I don't know the real name of the part, but I can say for sure that if the real part name starts with "antares", your patch will not work for it.

Also, mind the spurious braces at the end of your patch. MM don't likes too much loose braces on the file, it's better to keep them in check.

Cheers!

Edited by Lisias
tyops as usulla…

Working great in 1.12.1, no major issues found.

There is one minor thing that it would be good if you could look into, the lights don't scale any more, seems they've had an update recently and tweakscale no longer recognises them.

2 hours ago, MartGonzo said:

Working great in 1.12.1, no major issues found.

There is one minor thing that it would be good if you could look into, the lights don't scale any more, seems they've had an update recently and tweakscale no longer recognises them.

Yep, it's it. I was working on it when I had to replace hard disks and things gone badly.

Updating the patches is the current Work In Progress.

hi! excellent mod here, so glad people're continuing compatibility with later versions.

i just wanted to report a bug with symmetry: when i attach certain parts to radial docking ports by their nodes, scaled parts will shift inwards. i'm not sure if this is a known bug but i thought i'd bring it to your attention anyway!

my modlist and pictures of the bug are attached. thank you!

MODLIST - possible contributing factors are highlighted in bold:

Spoiler

ASET Agency  (ASETAgency 1.0)
ASET Props (ASETProps 1.5)
AT Utils (AT-Utils v1.9.6)
AtmosphereAutopilot (Fly-By-Wire) (AtmosphereAutopilot v1.5.16)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.17.0)
BatteryActivatorReactivated (BatteryActivatorReactivated 1.2.0)
BetterTimeWarpContinued (BetterTimeWarpCont 2.3.12.9)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.7.0)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 1:0.1.10.17)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit v5.2.0.0)
Community Parts Titles (CommunityPartsTitles 0.8.2)
Community Parts Titles Extras: Categories (CommunityPartsTitlesExtrasCategory 0.8.2)
Community Parts Titles Extras: CCK - No Duplicates (CommunityPartsTitlesExtrasNoCCKDup 0.8.2)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 1.4.2)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.4.4)
Community Terrain Texture Pack (CommunityTerrainTexturePack 1:1.0.4)
Configurable Containers (ConfigurableContainers 2.6.1)
Custom Barn Kit (CustomBarnKit 1.1.21.0)
Dang It! Continued (DangItContinued 1:0.7.20.5)
Deep Space Surface Habitat Unit Pack (DeepSpaceSurfaceHabitatUnitPack 1.10.1)
Destruction Effects (DestructionEffects 2:v1.12.0)
Distant Object Enhancement Continued (DistantObject v2.0.2.0)
Distant Object Enhancement Continued default config (DistantObject-default v2.0.2.0)
Docking Port Sound FX (DockingPortSoundFX v2.1.12)
Dynamic Battery Storage (DynamicBatteryStorage 2:2.2.4.0)
Easy Vessel Switch (EVS) (EasyVesselSwitch 2.3)
Editor Extensions Redux (EditorExtensionsRedux 3.4.3.4)
EditorTime (EditorTime KSP1.4.1)
Engine Lighting Relit (EngineLightRelit 1.6.3)
Environmental Visual Enhancements Redux (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 3:1.11.3.1)
GravityTurn Continued (GravityTurnContinued 3:1.8.1.8)
Hangar Extender (HangerExtenderExtended 3.6.0)
JSI Advanced Transparent Pods (JSIAdvancedTransparentPods V0.1.23.0)
Kerbal Changelog (KerbalChangelog v1.4.2)
Kerbal Engineer Redux (KerbalEngineerRedux 1.1.9.0)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - Next (KerbalJointReinforcementNext v4.1.15)
Kerbal Krash System (KerbalKrashSystem 2:0.5.1)
Kerbal Weather Project - Lite (KerbalWeatherProject-Lite 1:1.0.4)
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier (Kopernicus 2:release-1.12.1-55)
KSP Recall (KSP-Recall v0.2.0.1)
Making History (MakingHistory-DLC 1.12.0)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.10.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.1.4)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 1.3.1)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 1.2.3)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 1.2.3)
Near Future Exploration (NearFutureExploration 1.1.2)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 1:0.6.5)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 1.3.2)
Near Future Solar Core (NearFutureSolar-Core 1.3.2)
OpenTree (OpenTree 1:2.5.3)
Outer Planets Mod (OuterPlanetsMod 2:2.2.9)
PersistentRotation Upgraded (PersistentRotationUpgraded 1.9.1.4)
PlanetShine (PlanetShine 0.2.6.3)
PlanetShine - Default configuration (PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.6.3)
RasterPropMonitor (RasterPropMonitor 1:v0.31.4)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.31.4)
RealChute Parachute Systems (RealChute v1.4.8.3)
Reentry Particle Effect Renewed (ReentryParticleEffect 1.9.1.1)
ReStock (ReStock 1.4.1)
ReStock+ (ReStockPlus 1.4.1)

scatterer (Scatterer 3:v0.0772)
Scatterer Default Config (Scatterer-config 3:v0.0772)
Scatterer Sunflare (Scatterer-sunflare 3:v0.0772)
SpaceTux Library (SpaceTuxLibrary 0.0.6)
Spectra (Spectra v1.4.0)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux (StationPartsExpansionRedux 1.4.0)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux - Metal Surfaces (StationPartsExpansionRedux-Metal 1.4.0)
The Janitor's Closet (JanitorsCloset 0.3.7.7)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.9.4)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.4.5.1)
Zero MiniAVC (ZeroMiniAVC 1:1.1.0.2)

DEMONSTRATION:

i've created an imgur album that details the exact steps to recreate and how the bug manifested.

https://imgur.com/a/PxPplKR

14 hours ago, spdx-ksp said:

hi! excellent mod here, so glad people're continuing compatibility with later versions.

Hi! Thanks! (and also with older ones, TweakScale is working fine down to KSP 1.4.1! ;) )

i just wanted to report a bug with symmetry: when i attach certain parts to radial docking ports by their nodes, scaled parts will shift inwards. i'm not sure if this is a known bug but i thought i'd bring it to your attention anyway!

Yep, I can confirm it. It's happening on KSP 1.8 and newer, I just tested this from 1.12 downto 1.7.3, and on 1.7.3 the bug didn't manifested. 

You found a new way of doing the problem - I was aware of this bug when scaling up, when parts would be misplaced outwards:

https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/163

107139366-5a88eb00-68f9-11eb-980b-feea49

I reproduced your bug report on this issue, by the way. It will help me later.

In time, another workaround is to detach the part that is placed wrongly and re-attach it. This is easier when the part is scaled down, as it will be misplaced inwards the attachment point.

As a side note, the problem is happening probably on the OnCopy thingy inside KSP, that changed somehow on KSP 1.8.0 - probably the order of events changed a bit, and this screwed up the way TweakScale does things.

my modlist and pictures of the bug are attached. thank you!

MODLIST - possible contributing factors are highlighted in bold:

This is on TweakScale, the add'ons on your list are innocent on this one (say it mentally with the voice of the Ghost Rider! :sticktongue:).

And thanks for the demonstration, it helps to have new ways of reproducing the bug!

Anyway, since there's a workaround for it (two, with yours) and this is something that does not propagates (i.e.,, once the part is placed right, it stays there on launch - what hints me this is a problem related to the Editing Time code, not on the runtime), I will keep my previous decision to work on it on the future release 2.4.5.3 .

(I'm working right now on 2.4.5.2, updating the patches to support new parts from KSP 1.11 and 1.12 - and some others that ended up being forgotten in time! Rushing it a bit to have it ready for this WeekEnd - but since I said it, chances are that Murphy had heard it and will try to screw me up on this… :P ).

Cheers!

Edited by Lisias
tyops as usulla...

News from the Front.

finally got my… rectangular pieces of paper :sticktongue: together and managed to enumerate everything that TweakScale was missing for KSP.

TL;DR : Geez, I have some work to do!!! :o

Theoretically, all the missing support for parts (but Serenity, as this beast will give me a run for my money and will be tackled down separately!) are "implemented" already, the next step is to revise all the Scale Exponents for missing modules. This is currently work in progress, and I may have some (good) surprises for you!

For the sake of curiosity, follows a somewhat comprehensive report for all Parts and Modules that were ever present on KSP since the first release I had access on Steam (0.22, unfortunately not available anymore…):

(not mobile friendly, sorry. You will probably need to maximise the Window to properly read the contents)

Spoiler
  Version   |   ReleaseDt    |  ∑Modules  | ∑AllParts  | ∑AllDeprecated |  ∑Stock  |  ∑MH   | ∑Serenity  
------------+----------------+------------+------------+----------------+----------+--------+------------
        0.22|   2013-10-16   |          31|         156|               0|       156|       0|           0
      0.23.0|   2013-12-17   |          36|         157|               0|       157|       0|           0
      0.23.5|   2014-04-01   |          37|         157|               0|       157|       0|           0
      0.24.0|   2014-07-17   |          38|         158|               0|       158|       0|           0
      0.24.1|   2014-07-24   |          38|         158|               0|       158|       0|           0
      0.24.2|   2014-07-25   |          38|         158|               0|       158|       0|           0
        0.25|   2014-10-07   |          38|         153|               0|       153|       0|           0
        0.90|   2014-12-15   |          41|         168|               0|       168|       0|           0
       1.0.0|   2015-04-27   |          69|         245|               1|       245|       0|           0
       1.0.1|   2015-05-01   |          69|         246|               1|       246|       0|           0
       1.0.2|   2015-05-01   |          69|         246|               1|       246|       0|           0
       1.0.3|   2015-06-22   |          71|         250|               1|       250|       0|           0
       1.0.4|   2015-06-23   |          71|         250|               1|       250|       0|           0
       1.0.5|   2015-11-09   |          74|         263|               1|       263|       0|           0
       1.1.0|   2016-04-18   |          80|         267|               0|       267|       0|           0
       1.1.1|   2016-04-29   |          80|         267|               0|       267|       0|           0
       1.1.2|   2016-04-30   |          80|         267|               0|       267|       0|           0
       1.1.3|   2016-06-21   |          80|         267|               0|       267|       0|           0
       1.2.0|   2016-10-11   |          89|         275|               0|       275|       0|           0
       1.2.1|   2016-11-01   |          89|         275|               0|       275|       0|           0
       1.2.2|   2016-12-06   |          89|         275|               0|       275|       0|           0
       1.3.0|   2017-05-25   |          90|         276|               0|       276|       0|           0
       1.3.1|   2017-10-05   |          90|         276|               0|       276|       0|           0
       1.4.0|   2018-03-06   |          92|         279|              12|       279|       0|           0
       1.4.1|   2018-03-13   |          94|         340|              12|       279|      61|           0
       1.4.2|   2018-03-28   |          94|         340|              12|       279|      61|           0
       1.4.3|   2018-04-27   |          94|         340|              12|       279|      61|           0
       1.4.4|   2018-06-21   |          94|         340|              12|       279|      61|           0
       1.4.5|   2018-06-26   |          94|         340|              12|       279|      61|           0
       1.5.0|   2018-10-15   |          94|         340|              19|       279|      61|           0
       1.5.1|   2018-10-17   |          94|         340|              19|       279|      61|           0
       1.6.0|   2018-12-19   |          94|         340|              27|       279|      61|           0
       1.6.1|   2019-01-09   |          94|         340|              27|       279|      61|           0
       1.7.0|   2019-04-10   |          95|         342|              19|       280|      62|           0
       1.7.1|   2019-04-30   |         106|         371|              19|       280|      62|          29
       1.7.2|   2019-06-12   |         106|         371|              19|       280|      62|          29
       1.7.3|   2019-07-11   |         107|         388|              19|       280|      62|          46
       1.8.0|   2019-10-16   |         108|         398|              20|       283|      64|          51
       1.8.1|   2019-10-29   |         108|         398|              20|       283|      64|          51
       1.9.0|   2020-02-12   |         109|         399|              22|       284|      64|          51
       1.9.1|   2020-02-27   |         109|         399|              22|       284|      64|          51
      1.10.0|   2020-07-01   |         117|         409|              22|       292|      66|          51
      1.10.1|   2020-07-28   |         117|         409|              22|       292|      66|          51
      1.11.0|   2020-12-17   |         119|         423|              24|       308|      66|          49
      1.11.1|   2021-01-28   |         119|         423|              26|       308|      66|          49
      1.11.2|   2021-03-16   |         119|         423|              26|       308|      66|          49
      1.12.0|   2021-06-24   |         119|         429|               9|       314|      66|          49
      1.12.1|   2021-06-29   |         119|         429|               9|       314|      66|          49

new modules by version report
	From 0.0 to 0.22
		['FXModuleAnimateThrottle', 'FXModuleConstrainPosition', 'FXModuleLookAtConstraint', 'KerbalSeat', 'LaunchClamp', 'ModuleAlternator', 'ModuleAnchoredDecoupler', 'ModuleAnimateGeneric', 'ModuleAnimateHeat', 'ModuleCommand', 'ModuleDataTransmitter', 'ModuleDecouple', 'ModuleDeployableSolarPanel', 'ModuleDockingNode', 'ModuleEngines', 'ModuleEnviroSensor', 'ModuleGenerator', 'ModuleGimbal', 'ModuleJettison', 'ModuleLandingGear', 'ModuleLandingLeg', 'ModuleLight', 'ModuleParachute', 'ModuleRCS', 'ModuleReactionWheel', 'ModuleResourceIntake', 'ModuleSAS', 'ModuleScienceContainer', 'ModuleScienceExperiment', 'ModuleWheel', 'RetractableLadder']
	From 0.22 to 0.23.0
		['ModuleControlSurface', 'ModuleEnginesFX', 'ModuleScienceLab', 'ModuleSteering', 'MultiModeEngine']
	From 0.23.0 to 0.23.5
		['FlagDecal']
	From 0.23.5 to 0.24.0
		['ModuleTestSubject']
	From 0.25 to 0.90
		['CModuleFuelLine', 'CModuleLinkedMesh', 'CModuleStrut']
	From 0.90 to 1.0.0
		['ModuleAblator', 'ModuleAeroSurface', 'ModuleAnalysisResource', 'ModuleAnimationGroup', 'ModuleAsteroid', 'ModuleAsteroidAnalysis', 'ModuleAsteroidDrill', 'ModuleAsteroidInfo', 'ModuleAsteroidResource', 'ModuleBiomeScanner', 'ModuleCargoBay', 'ModuleDragModifier', 'ModuleFuelJettison', 'ModuleGPS', 'ModuleGrappleNode', 'ModuleHighDefCamera', 'ModuleLandingGearFixed', 'ModuleLiftingSurface', 'ModuleOrbitalScanner', 'ModuleOrbitalSurveyor', 'ModuleOverheatDisplay', 'ModuleProceduralFairing', 'ModuleResourceConverter', 'ModuleResourceHarvester', 'ModuleResourceScanner', 'ModuleScienceConverter', 'ModuleSeeThroughObject', 'ModuleSurfaceFX']
	From 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
		['ModuleConductionMultiplier']
	From 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
		['ModuleActiveRadiator', 'ModuleDeployableRadiator']
	From 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
		['ModuleCoreHeat', 'ModuleOverheatDisplay', 'ModuleToggleCrossfeed']
	From 1.0.5 to 1.1.0
		['ModuleStatusLight', 'ModuleWheelBase', 'ModuleWheelBogey', 'ModuleWheelBrakes', 'ModuleWheelDamage', 'ModuleWheelDeployment', 'ModuleWheelLock', 'ModuleWheelMotor', 'ModuleWheelMotorSteering', 'ModuleWheelSteering', 'ModuleWheelSuspension']
	From 1.1.3 to 1.2.0
		['FlagSite', 'KerbalEVA', 'ModuleColorChanger', 'ModuleDeployableAntenna', 'ModuleExperienceManagement', 'ModuleKerbNetAccess', 'ModuleProbeControlPoint', 'ModuleRCSFX', 'ModuleStructuralNode', 'ModuleStructuralNodeToggle', 'ModuleTripLogger']
	From 1.2.2 to 1.3.0
		['SentinelModule']
	From 1.3.1 to 1.4.0
		['ModuleEvaChute', 'ModulePartVariants']
	From 1.4.0 to 1.4.1
		['ModuleDynamicNodes', 'ModuleServiceModule']
	From 1.6.1 to 1.7.0
		['FXModuleAnimateRCS']
	From 1.7.0 to 1.7.1
		['ModuleGroundCommsPart', 'ModuleGroundExpControl', 'ModuleGroundExperiment', 'ModuleGroundSciencePart', 'ModuleInventoryPart', 'ModuleRobotArmScanner', 'ModuleRoboticController', 'ModuleRoboticRotationServo', 'ModuleRoboticServoHinge', 'ModuleRoboticServoPiston', 'ModuleRoboticServoRotor']
	From 1.7.2 to 1.7.3
		['ModulePhysicMaterial']
	From 1.7.3 to 1.8.0
		['ModuleResourceAutoShiftState']
	From 1.8.1 to 1.9.0
		['ModuleResourceDrain']
	From 1.9.1 to 1.10.0
		['FlagDecalBackground', 'ModuleComet', 'ModuleCometAnalysis', 'ModuleCometDrill', 'ModuleCometInfo', 'ModuleCometResource', 'ModuleDeployablePart', 'ModuleMirrorPlacement']
	From 1.10.1 to 1.11.0
		['ModuleCargoPart', 'ModuleGroundPart']
	From 1.11.2 to 1.12.0
		['ModulePartFirework']

new parts by version report
	From 0.0 to 0.22
		Stock        :['AdvancedCanard', 'CanardController', 'CircularIntake', 'GooExperiment', 'JetEngine', 'MK1Fuselage', 'Mark1-2Pod', 'Mark1Cockpit', 'Mark2Cockpit', 'Mk1FuselageStructural', 'R8winglet', 'RCSBlock', 'RCSFuelTank', 'RCSTank1-2', 'SmallGearBay', 'StandardCtrlSrf', 'adapterLargeSmallBi', 'adapterLargeSmallQuad', 'adapterLargeSmallTri', 'adapterSmallMiniShort', 'adapterSmallMiniTall', 'advSasModule', 'airScoop', 'airplaneTail', 'asasmodule1-2', 'avionicsNoseCone', 'batteryBank', 'batteryBankLarge', 'batteryBankMini', 'batteryPack', 'commDish', 'crewCabin', 'cupola', 'decoupler1-2', 'deltaWing', 'dockingPort1', 'dockingPort2', 'dockingPort3', 'dockingPortLargedockingPortLateral', 'engineLargeSkipper', 'fuelLine', 'fuelTank', 'fuelTank1-2', 'fuelTank2-2', 'fuelTank3-2fuelTank4-2', 'fuelTankSmall', 'fuelTankSmallFlat', 'fuelTank_long', 'ionEngine', 'ksp_r_largeBatteryPack', 'ladder1', 'landerCabinSmall', 'landingLeg1', 'landingLeg1-2', 'largeAdapter', 'largeAdapter2', 'largeSolarPanel', 'launchClamp1noseConeAdapter', 'linearRcs', 'liquidEngine', 'liquidEngine1-2', 'liquidEngine2', 'liquidEngine2-2', 'liquidEngine3', 'liquidEngineMinimicroEngine', 'longAntenna', 'mark3Cockpit', 'mediumDishAntenna', 'miniFuelTank', 'miniLandingLeg', 'mk1pod', 'mk2Fuselage', 'mk2LanderCabin', 'mk2SpacePlaneAdapter', 'mk3Fuselage', 'mk3spacePlaneAdapter', 'nacelleBody', 'noseConeradialEngineBody', 'nuclearEngine', 'parachuteDrogue', 'parachuteLargeparachuteRadial', 'parachuteSingle', 'probeCoreCube', 'probeCoreHexprobeCoreOcto', 'probeCoreOcto2', 'probeCoreSphere', 'probeStackLarge', 'probeStackSmall', 'radialDecoupler', 'radialDecoupler1-2', 'radialDecoupler2', 'radialEngineMini', 'radialLiquidEngine1-2', 'radialRCSTankrcsTankMini', 'ramAirIntake', 'rcsTankRadialLong', 'rocketNoseCone', 'roverBody', 'roverWheel1', 'roverWheel2', 'roverWheel3', 'rtg', 'sasModule', 'science_module', 'seatExternalCmd', 'sensorAccelerometer', 'sensorBarometer', 'sensorGravimeter', 'sensorThermometer', 'sepMotor1', 'smallCtrlSrf', 'smallHardpoint', 'smallRadialEngine', 'solarPanels1', 'solarPanels2', 'solarPanels3', 'solarPanels4solarPanels5', 'solidBooster', 'solidBooster1-1', 'spotLight1', 'spotLight2', 'stackBiCoupler', 'stackDecoupler', 'stackDecouplerMini', 'stackPoint1stackQuadCoupler', 'stackSeparator', 'stackSeparatorBig', 'stackSeparatorMini', 'stackTriCoupler', 'standardNoseCone', 'stationHub', 'structuralIBeam1', 'structuralIBeam2', 'structuralIBeam3', 'structuralMiniNodestructuralPanel1', 'structuralPanel2', 'structuralPylon', 'structuralWing', 'strutConnector', 'strutCube', 'strutOcto', 'sweptWing', 'tailfin', 'telescopicLadder', 'telescopicLadderBay', 'toroidalAerospike', 'toroidalFuelTank', 'trussAdapter', 'trussPiece1x', 'trussPiece3x', 'turboFanEngine', 'wheelMed', 'wingConnector', 'wingletwinglet3', 'xenonTank', 'xenonTankRadial']
	From 0.22 to 0.23.0
		Stock        :['Large_Crewed_Lab', 'RAPIER', 'fuelTank2-2fuelTank3-2', 'fuelTank4-2', 'liquidEngine3liquidEngineMini', 'microEngine', 'radialLiquidEngine1-2radialRCSTank', 'rcsTankMini', 'sensorGravimetersensorThermometer']
	From 0.23.5 to 0.24.0
		Stock        :['omsEngine', 'radialEngineMiniradialLiquidEngine1-2', 'radialRCSTank', 'toroidalFuelTankturboFanEngine', 'vernierEngine']
	From 0.24.2 to 0.25
		Stock        :['MK1IntakeFuselage', 'liquidEngine2-2liquidEngine3', 'liquidEngineMini', 'noseCone', 'parachuteLarge', 'parachuteRadialparachuteSingle', 'radialEngineBodyramAirIntake', 'radialEngineMini', 'radialLiquidEngine1-2radialRCSTank', 'solarPanels4', 'solarPanels5spotLight1', 'toroidalFuelTank', 'turboFanEnginexenonTank', 'winglet', 'winglet3']
	From 0.25 to 0.90
		Stock        :['adapterMk3-Mk2', 'adapterMk3-Size2', 'adapterMk3-Size2Slant', 'adapterSize2-Mk2', 'adapterSize2-Size1', 'adapterSize2-Size1Slant', 'adapterSize3-Mk3fuelLine', 'fuelTank2-2', 'fuelTank3-2', 'liquidEngine2-2', 'liquidEngine3', 'liquidEngineMinimicroEngine', 'miniFuelTankmk3FuselageLFO_100', 'mk3CargoBayL', 'mk3CargoBayM', 'mk3CargoBaySmk3CrewCabin', 'mk3Cockpit_Shuttle', 'mk3FuselageLFO_25', 'mk3FuselageLFO_50', 'mk3FuselageLF_100', 'mk3FuselageLF_25', 'mk3FuselageLF_50', 'mk3FuselageMONO', 'parachuteRadial', 'parachuteSingle', 'radialLiquidEngine1-2', 'radialRCSTank', 'rcsTankRadialLongtoroidalFuelTank', 'solarPanels1solarPanels2', 'solarPanels5', 'spotLight1', 'toroidalAerospiketurboFanEngine', 'xenonTank']
	From 0.90 to 1.0.0
		Stock        :['FuelCell', 'FuelCellArray', 'GearFixed', 'GearFree', 'GearLarge', 'GearMedium', 'GrapplingDevice', 'HeatShield1', 'HeatShield2', 'HeatShield3', 'ISRU', 'IntakeRadialLong', 'LargeTank', 'LaunchEscapeSystem', 'MassiveBooster', 'OrbitalScanner', 'RadialDrillServiceBay_125', 'ServiceBay_250', 'Size2LFB', 'Size3AdvancedEngine', 'Size3EngineCluster', 'Size3LargeTank', 'Size3MediumTank', 'Size3SmallTank', 'Size3to2Adapter', 'SmallTank', 'StandardCtrlSrfairScoop', 'SurfaceScanner', 'SurveyScanner', 'adapterSize2-Size1adapterSize2-Size1Slant', 'adapterSize3-Mk3', 'airbrake1', 'airlinerCtrlSrf', 'airlinerMainWing', 'airlinerTailFin', 'airplaneTailB', 'deltaWing', 'delta_small', 'dockingPort2dockingPort3', 'dockingPortLarge', 'dockingPortLateral', 'elevon2elevon3', 'elevon5', 'fairingSize1', 'fairingSize2', 'fairingSize3', 'fuelLine', 'fuelTankSmallFlatfuelTank_long', 'largeAdapter2launchClamp1', 'miniFuelTank', 'mk2CargoBayLmk2CargoBayS', 'mk2Cockpit_Inline', 'mk2Cockpit_Standard', 'mk2CrewCabin', 'mk2DockingPort', 'mk2DroneCore', 'mk2Fuselage', 'mk2FuselageLongLFO', 'mk2FuselageShortLFOmk2FuselageShortLiquid', 'mk2FuselageShortMono', 'mk2LanderCabinmk3Cockpit_Shuttle', 'mk2SpacePlaneAdapter', 'mk2_1m_AdapterLong', 'mk2_1m_Bicoupler', 'mk3CargoBayS', 'mk3CrewCabin', 'mk3FuselageLFO_100', 'noseConeAdapter', 'parachuteRadialparachuteSingle', 'pointyNoseConeA', 'pointyNoseConeB', 'probeCoreHex', 'probeCoreOcto', 'radialDrogue', 'radialRCSTankrcsTankMini', 'rcsTankRadialLong', 'sensorAccelerometersensorAtmosphere', 'sensorGravimeter', 'sensorThermometer', 'shockConeIntake', 'size3Decoupler', 'smallCtrlSrf', 'solarPanels1', 'solarPanels2', 'solarPanels4solarPanels5', 'solidBooster_smtoroidalAerospike', 'structuralWing', 'structuralWing2', 'structuralWing3', 'structuralWing4', 'sweptWing2', 'sweptWingsweptWing1', 'toroidalFuelTank', 'turboFanEngine', 'wingConnector', 'wingConnector2', 'wingConnector3', 'wingConnector4', 'wingConnector5', 'wingShuttleDelta', 'wingShuttleElevon1wingShuttleElevon2', 'wingShuttleRudder', 'wingShuttleStrake', 'wingStrake', 'xenonTankLarge']
	From 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
		Stock        :['basicFin', 'delta_smallelevon2', 'elevon3', 'pointyNoseConeBradialEngineBody', 'ramAirIntake', 'structuralWing4sweptWing', 'sweptWing1', 'wingShuttleDeltawingShuttleElevon1', 'wingShuttleElevon2']
	From 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
		Stock        :['foldingRadLarge', 'foldingRadMed', 'foldingRadSmall', 'landingLeg1-2largeSolarPanel', 'mk2CargoBayL', 'mk2CargoBayS', 'mk3CrewCabinparachuteDrogue', 'parachuteRadial', 'parachuteSingle', 'radPanelLg', 'radPanelSm', 'roverWheel3rtg', 'solarPanels4', 'solarPanels5', 'telescopicLadderBaywheelMed']
	From 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
		Stock        :['MK1CrewCabinMiniDrill', 'MiniISRU', 'RadialDrill', 'RadialOreTank', 'SSME', 'ServiceBay_125', 'adapterEngines', 'adapterSize2-Mk2adapterSize2-Size1', 'adapterSize2-Size1Slant', 'batteryPackcrewCabin', 'dockingPort2', 'dockingPort3', 'fuelTankSmallfuelTankSmallFlat', 'fuelTank_long', 'ksp_r_largeBatteryPackladder1', 'landingLeg1-2', 'largeAdapterlargeAdapter2', 'largeSolarPanel', 'launchClamp1', 'miniFuselage', 'miniIntake', 'miniJetEngine', 'mk2FuselageShortLFO', 'mk2FuselageShortLiquid', 'mk2Fuselagemk2FuselageLongLFO', 'mk3CargoBayLmk3CargoBayM', 'mk3CargoRamp', 'mk3CrewCabin', 'mk3FuselageMONOradialRCSTank', 'parachuteDrogue', 'pointyNoseConeApointyNoseConeB', 'radPanelEdge', 'radPanelLgradPanelSm', 'radialEngineBody', 'rcsTankMini', 'roverWheel3', 'rtg', 'solarPanels4solarPanels5', 'solidBooster1-1solidBooster_sm', 'stackDecouplerMinistackPoint1', 'stackQuadCoupler', 'structuralIBeam3structuralMiniNode', 'structuralPanel1', 'structuralWing3structuralWing4', 'sweptWing', 'telescopicLadderBay', 'toroidalAerospike', 'turboFanSize2', 'turboJet', 'wheelMed', 'wingConnector5wingShuttleDelta', 'wingShuttleElevon1']
	From 1.0.5 to 1.1.0
		Stock        :['GearSmall', 'HECS2_ProbeCore', 'HighGainAntenna', 'InflatableHeatShield', 'LaunchEscapeSystemLgRadialSolarPanel', 'MK1CrewCabin', 'MiniDrill', 'R8wingletStandardCtrlSrf', 'airScoop', 'batteryBankLargebatteryBankMini', 'batteryPack', 'crewCabin', 'deltaWingdelta_small', 'elevon2', 'foldingRadMedfoldingRadSmall', 'ksp_r_largeBatteryPack', 'ladder1', 'mk2CrewCabinmk2DockingPort', 'mk2DroneCoremk2LanderCabin', 'mk3CargoBayL', 'mk3CargoBayM', 'mk3Cockpit_Shuttle', 'noseConepointyNoseConeA', 'parachuteSingleradPanelEdge', 'pointyNoseConeB', 'radPanelLg', 'radPanelSm', 'roverBodyseatExternalCmd', 'science_modulesensorAccelerometer', 'sensorAtmosphere', 'solarPanels2solarPanels3', 'solarPanels4', 'solarPanels5', 'structuralWing2structuralWing3', 'structuralWing4', 'wingConnector4wingConnector5', 'wingShuttleDelta']
	From 1.1.3 to 1.2.0
		Stock        :['HeatShield0', 'HighGainAntenna5', 'LaunchEscapeSystem', 'LgRadialSolarPanel', 'R8winglet', 'RelayAntenna100', 'RelayAntenna5', 'RelayAntenna50', 'ScienceBox', 'StandardCtrlSrf', 'SurfAntenna', 'airlinerCtrlSrfairlinerMainWing', 'batteryBankLarge', 'batteryBankMini', 'deltaWing', 'delta_small', 'elevon5miniIntake', 'foldingRadMed', 'foldingRadSmall', 'largeAdapter', 'largeAdapter2launchClamp1', 'mk2CrewCabin', 'mk2DockingPort', 'mk3CargoBaySmk3CargoRamp', 'mk3CrewCabinparachuteDrogue', 'noseCone', 'parachuteSingle', 'pointyNoseConeA', 'radPanelEdge', 'radPanelLgradPanelSm', 'radialDecoupler1-2radialDecoupler2', 'roverWheel1roverWheel2', 'rtgsolarPanels1', 'science_module', 'sensorAccelerometer', 'sensorBarometersensorGravimeter', 'smallCtrlSrfstandardNoseCone', 'solarPanels2', 'solarPanels3', 'stackDecouplerMini', 'stackPoint1', 'structuralWing2', 'structuralWing3', 'wingConnector4', 'wingConnector5', 'wingConnectorwingConnector2', 'wingStrakewinglet']
	From 1.2.2 to 1.3.0
		Stock        :['InfraredTelescope', 'sensorAtmospheresensorBarometer', 'sensorGravimeter']
	From 1.3.1 to 1.4.0
		Stock        :['Decoupler_0', 'Decoupler_1', 'Decoupler_2', 'Decoupler_3', 'Rockomax16_BW', 'Rockomax32_BW', 'Rockomax64_BW', 'Rockomax8BW', 'Separator_0', 'Separator_1', 'Separator_2', 'Separator_3', 'SmallTankadapterMk3-Mk2', 'adapterSize2-Mk2', 'adapterSize2-Size1', 'dockingPort1dockingPort2', 'externalTankCapsule', 'externalTankRoundminiFuselage', 'externalTankToroid', 'fuelTankSmallFlat', 'fuelTankfuelTankSmall', 'mk1-3pod', 'mk2Fuselage', 'mk2FuselageLongLFO', 'mk3FuselageLF_50mk3FuselageMONO', 'radialDecoupler1-2', 'radialDecoupler2', 'radialRCSTank']
	From 1.4.0 to 1.4.1
		MakingHistory:['Decoupler_1p5', 'Decoupler_4', 'EnginePlate1p5', 'EnginePlate2', 'EnginePlate3', 'EnginePlate4', 'EquiTriangle0', 'EquiTriangle1', 'EquiTriangle1p5', 'EquiTriangle2', 'HeatShield1p5', 'InflatableAirlock', 'LiquidEngineKE-1', 'LiquidEngineLV-T91', 'LiquidEngineLV-TX87', 'LiquidEngineRE-I2', 'LiquidEngineRE-J10', 'LiquidEngineRK-7', 'LiquidEngineRV-1', 'MEMLander', 'Mk2Pod', 'Panel0', 'Panel1', 'Panel1p5', 'Panel2', 'Separator_1p5', 'Separator_4', 'ServiceModule18', 'ServiceModule25', 'Size1p5_Monoprop', 'Size1p5_Size0_Adapter_01', 'Size1p5_Size1_Adapter_01', 'Size1p5_Size1_Adapter_02', 'Size1p5_Size2_Adapter_01', 'Size1p5_Strut_Decoupler', 'Size1p5_Tank_01', 'Size1p5_Tank_02', 'Size1p5_Tank_03', 'Size1p5_Tank_04', 'Size1p5_Tank_05Size3_Size4_Adapter_01', 'Size1to0ServiceModule', 'Size4_EngineAdapter_01', 'Size4_Tank_01', 'Size4_Tank_02', 'Size4_Tank_03', 'Size4_Tank_04', 'Triangle0', 'Triangle1Triangle1p5', 'Triangle2', 'Tube1', 'Tube1p5', 'Tube2', 'Tube3', 'Tube4', 'fairingSize1p5', 'fairingSize4', 'kv1Pod', 'kv2Pod', 'kv3Pod', 'monopropMiniSphere', 'roverWheelM1-F']
	From 1.4.5 to 1.5.0
		Stock        :['mk1pod_v2', 'probeCoreHex_v2', 'probeCoreOcto2_v2', 'probeCoreOcto_v2', 'probeCoreSphere_v2', 'roverBody_v2seatExternalCmd', 'solidBooster1-1', 'solidBooster_sm_v2solidBooster_v2']
	From 1.5.1 to 1.6.0
		Stock        :['Size3To2Adapter_v2SmallTank', 'adapterMk3-Mk2', 'externalTankRound', 'fuelLinefuelTank', 'fuelTankSmall', 'largeAdapter2', 'launchClamp1smallHardpoint', 'liquidEngine2-2_v2', 'liquidEngine3_v2', 'liquidEngineMini_v2', 'liquidEngineliquidEngine1-2', 'microEngine', 'miniFuselage', 'mk2DroneCoremk2LanderCabin_v2', 'mk2FuselageShortLiquidmk2FuselageShortMono', 'mk3FuselageLF_25mk3FuselageLF_50', 'mk3FuselageMONO', 'radialEngineMiniradialLiquidEngine1-2', 'rocketNoseCone_v2', 'solidBooster_sm_v2', 'solidBooster_v2', 'stackBiCoupler_v2', 'stackTriCoupler_v2', 'structuralIBeam3', 'structuralMiniNodestructuralPanel1']
	From 1.6.1 to 1.7.0
		Stock        :['RCSBlock_v2', 'microEngine_v2', 'radialEngineMini_v2radialLiquidEngine1-2', 'rocketNoseConeSize3', 'shockConeIntakesmallCtrlSrf', 'smallRadialEngine_v2', 'standardNoseCone', 'tailfinwingConnector', 'wingConnector2', 'wingShuttleStrakewingStrake', 'winglet']
		MakingHistory:['rocketNoseConeSize4']
	From 1.7.0 to 1.7.1
		Serenity     :['DeployedCentralStation', 'DeployedGoExOb', 'DeployedIONExp', 'DeployedRTG', 'DeployedSatDish', 'DeployedSeismicSensor', 'DeployedSolarPanel', 'DeployedWeatherStn', 'RobotArmScanner_S1', 'RobotArmScanner_S2', 'RobotArmScanner_S3', 'cargoContainer', 'controller1000', 'hinge_01', 'hinge_01_s', 'hinge_03', 'hinge_03_s', 'hinge_04', 'piston_01', 'piston_02', 'piston_03', 'piston_04rotoServo_00', 'rotoServo_02', 'rotoServo_03', 'rotoServo_04', 'rotor_01', 'rotor_02', 'rotor_03', 'smallCargoContainer']
	From 1.7.2 to 1.7.3
		Serenity     :['RotorEngine_02', 'RotorEngine_03', 'lGripPad', 'lGripStrip', 'largeHeliBlade', 'largePropeller', 'mGripPad', 'mediumHeliBlade', 'mediumPropeller', 'noseconeTiny', 'noseconeVS', 'piston_02piston_03', 'piston_04', 'rotoServo_00', 'rotor_01s', 'rotor_02srotor_03', 'rotor_03s', 'sGripPad', 'sGripStrip', 'smallHeliBlade', 'smallPropeller']
	From 1.7.3 to 1.8.0
		Stock        :['Clydesdale', 'Mite', 'ServiceBay_125_v2', 'ServiceBay_250_v2', 'Shrimp', 'Size3EngineClusterThoroughbred', 'liquidEngine', 'liquidEngine1-2', 'microEngine_v2miniJetEngine', 'radialEngineMini_v2', 'radialLiquidEngine1-2', 'solidBooster_v2toroidalAerospike']
		MakingHistory:['Pollux', 'Size_1_5_Cone']
		Serenity     :['FanShroud_01', 'FanShroud_02', 'FanShroud_03', 'largeFanBlade', 'mediumFanBlade', 'noseconeTinynoseconeVS', 'smallFanBlade']
	From 1.8.1 to 1.9.0
		Stock        :['ReleaseValve', 'Rockomax8BWSize3To2Adapter_v2', 'SmallTank', 'engineLargeSkipper_v2', 'externalTankToroidfuelLine', 'fuelTank', 'liquidEngineMainsail_v2', 'mk3FuselageLF_100mk3FuselageLF_25', 'mk3FuselageLF_50']
	From 1.9.1 to 1.10.0
		Stock        :['Magnetometer', 'MpoProbe', 'MtmStage', 'flagPartFlat', 'flagPartSize0', 'flagPartSize1flagPartSize2', 'flagPartSize3', 'mk2Cockpit_Inlinemk2Cockpit_Standard', 'mk2DroneCore', 'mk2LanderCabin_v2', 'mk3CrewCabin', 'parachuteDrogue', 'probeStackLargeprobeStackSmall', 'radialDroguespotLight1', 'roverBody_v2', 'seatExternalCmd', 'sensorAccelerometersensorAtmosphere', 'sensorBarometer', 'smallClaw']
		MakingHistory:['flagPartSize1p5', 'flagPartSize4']
	From 1.10.1 to 1.11.0
		Stock        :['CargoStorageUnit', 'ConformalStorageUnit', 'HighGainAntenna5_v2', 'RCSLinearSmall', 'RCSblock_01_small', 'Size2LFB_v2', 'cargoContainer', 'domeLight1', 'evaChute', 'evaCylinder', 'evaJetpack', 'evaRepairKit', 'evaScienceKit', 'flagPartSize0flagPartSize1', 'flagPartSize2', 'groundLight1', 'groundLight2smallCargoContainer', 'navLight1', 'parachuteRadialparachuteSingle', 'radialDrogue', 'spotLight1', 'spotLight3', 'stripLight1']
	From 1.11.0 to 1.11.1
		Stock        :['spotLight1_v2', 'spotLight2_v2']
	From 1.11.2 to 1.12.0
		Stock        :['fireworksLauncherBig', 'fireworksLauncherSmallflagPartFlat', 'flagPartSize0', 'flagPartSize1', 'parachuteDrogueparachuteLarge', 'parachuteRadial', 'parachuteSingle', 'rocketNoseCone_v3', 'rtgsolarPanelOX10C', 'solarPanelOX10L', 'solarPanelSP10C', 'solarPanelSP10L', 'solarPanels1']
		MakingHistory:['EnginePlate5', 'Separator_4Size1p5_Strut_Decoupler']

This is the most cumbersome task from the scheduled ones for the next release, it will take some good days of hacking to iron out these ones.

Please be patient.

Cheers!

Edited by Lisias
Forgot the tittle...

19 hours ago, ElonsMusk said:

If you ever have some non-complicated leg work I'm happy to help. I'm no modder just your average nerd, but with lots of time if you ever need help with something!

Dude, you are appreciated . :)

the next release will have some experimental thingies that need to be manually activated to be tested. My worst problem is not being able to predict how some changes will affect the mainstream - I know how they affect the part, but I have little visibility about how it affects real life users with real life save games.

Someone willing to burn free time with a backup of his/het save games will be a huge help!

Good morning/day/evening depending on whenever you see this. Your mod has been one of, if not the most useful mod I have used in my on and off KSP experience for about 6 years. Recently i decided to go semi-realistic and am currently happily using RSS and loving the experience. 

However, today i figured i would download KerbalReusabilityExpansion (KRE) and upon opening i recieved the scary "fatal error" or "Screaming victims" warning. I dont want to mess up my savegame, so i did as you asked and terminated the game. I am on 1.12.1, and even though they are not officially supported, the mods i use work fine. I have been searching around in these threads looking for answers without finding any. I also looked through the issues/34 page and i did not understand what could help me. What do i do to fix this issue? I read something about duplicates happening but i am unsure how to move forward. 

Can also not figure out how to upload my .log on here...

13 hours ago, Cillian Luckass said:

Good morning/day/evening depending on whenever you see this. Your mod has been one of, if not the most useful mod I have used in my on and off KSP experience for about 6 years.

thanks!  :)

.However, today i figured i would download KerbalReusabilityExpansion (KRE) and upon opening i recieved the scary "fatal error" or "Screaming victims" warning. I dont want to mess up my savegame, so i did as you asked and terminated the game.

Ouch. Sorry for that. These messages are a pain in the SAS , I know, but sometimes these situations can screw up something. Not always, granted, but since it's pretty unfeasible to try to detect when it's fatal and when it's not, I choose to err on the safe side.

.What do i do to fix this issue? I read something about duplicates happening but i am unsure how to move forward. 

Can also not figure out how to upload my .log on here...

I really need the KSP.log and the ModuleManager Patch Log - without these files, I can only do blind guesses. Most of the time these problems happens when more than one add'on patch a part completely disregarding that maybe someone else had patched it first.  So  it's pretty possible that KRE will not trigger anything on my test bed because it is only half of the problem,  and I need the KSP.log to see what's the other half.

You can upload the files using Dropbox or GoogleDrive (remember to allow people to download it!). Or if you have a github account , you can leave a comment on this issue dragging and drop a zip file with the logs.

Edited by Lisias
Tyops! surprised?

1 minute ago, Daniel Prates said:

@Lisias hey there!

Ckan is telling me TW is not compatible with KiwiTechTree. I am going to go right ahead and call repurposed bovine waste on that, how could they hurt eachother? 

Don't have a clue. :/

All I can say is that someone declared TweakScale as a conflict on KiwiTechTree. This happened 9 months ago, by the way.

You will need to reach CKAN guys and ask them about.

3 hours ago, Lisias said:

Don't have a clue. :/

All I can say is that someone declared TweakScale as a conflict on KiwiTechTree. This happened 9 months ago, by the way.

You will need to reach CKAN guys and ask them about.

Nah, don't have to. Tested and they work fine together. 

This alledged incompatibility is BoGuS.

Edited by Daniel Prates

Neither of mentioned conflicting mods should cause any harm. Except, that mod author excluded those mods on purpose for gamebalance purposes. Especially early in career game when you don't have unlocked heavier parts, you can scale up everything and use small parts to build heavy rocket. I don't see any other reason to mark tweakscale as non compatible mod.

11 hours ago, kcs123 said:

Neither of mentioned conflicting mods should cause any harm. Except, that mod author excluded those mods on purpose for gamebalance purposes. Especially early in career game when you don't have unlocked heavier parts, you can scale up everything and use small parts to build heavy rocket. I don't see any other reason to mark tweakscale as non compatible mod.

The mod author does say this on the mod release page:

On 10/27/2020 at 3:21 AM, hemeac said:

By default, KTT is incompatible with Tweak Scale and Kerbal R&D due to the implementation of the upgrade system.  Disabling the upgrades using the patch in the EXTRAS folder in versions 1.2 and later should allow KTT to work with both mods, but that is untested and unsupported by me.

44 minutes ago, eightiesboi said:

The mod author does say this on the mod release page:

TL;DR: I didn't tested and I don't want to answer questions about it, so I declare it a conflict so people do not install it.

There's a difference between being incompatible and being unsupported. I don't mind people not wanting to support TweakScale, the whole TweakScale Companion Program aims to seamless support third-party add'ons without hassling TweakScale neither the third-party add'on.

But declaring it a conflict shuts the door for any official support, as the end user will need to override CKAN - denying one of the core reasons to use CKAN at first place.

That said, this is not a TweakScale problem (neither CKAN, by the way - no need to hassle CKAN guys on this neither) - TweakScale is compatible to KTT in the same way it's compatible to others Tech Tree around here, it is only not supported by it. Unfortunately, due the KTT maintainer's decision to declare TweakScale a hard conflict, there's no incentive for incepting a Companion for KTT where such support could be added.

So I don't see a reason for further discussing the matter here.

Sorry.

On 8/1/2021 at 8:52 AM, Lisias said:

thanks!  :)

Ouch. Sorry for that. These messages are a pain in the SAS , I know, but sometimes these situations can screw up something. Not always, granted, but since it's pretty unfeasible to try to detect when it's fatal and when it's not, I choose to err on the safe side.

I really need the KSP.log and the ModuleManager Patch Log - without these files, I can only do blind guesses. Most of the time these problems happens when more than one add'on patch a part completely disregarding that maybe someone else had patched it first.  So  it's pretty possible that KRE will not trigger anything on my test bed because it is only half of the problem,  and I need the KSP.log to see what's the other half.

You can upload the files using Dropbox or GoogleDrive (remember to allow people to download it!). Or if you have a github account , you can leave a comment on this issue dragging and drop a zip file with the logs.

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately i have been without internet for the last few days. I uploaded the logs to GitHub as a comment under General Support Issue #92.

Also, looking through my GameData folder i must have loveed something up installing KRE, i see multiple folders which i believe should be a sub-folder in KRE in the GameData folder. Will remove and reinstall these now and get back if that sorts it out.

Sorry in advance for my lack of troubleshooting before posting here...

News from the Front

With the 1.12.2 release this week, I re-run my reports to see what exactly was new on this one so I could update the (Work In Progress) TS patches. The work is being done slightly slower than expected, but with a important milestone reached on Day Job, I hope time will be sensibly less scarce on the following days. Wish me luck! :) 

And, of course, I found a pretty stupid mistake on my report generator that ended up screwing up the reports I'm running for almost an year already… :P 

Oh, well… Better late than never. On the spoiler below (not mobile friendly, sorry. You will probably need to maximise the Window to properly read the contents) the updated reports for new parts and modules for every KSP Version I ever had put my dirty pawns on - hopefully correct this time.

Spoiler
  Version   |   ReleaseDt    |  ∑Modules  | ∑AllParts  | ∑AllDeprecated |  ∑Stock  |  ∑MH   | ∑Serenity  
------------+----------------+------------+------------+----------------+----------+--------+------------
        0.22|   2013-10-16   |          31|         168|               0|       168|       0|           0
      0.23.0|   2013-12-17   |          36|         170|               0|       170|       0|           0
      0.23.5|   2014-04-01   |          37|         170|               0|       170|       0|           0
      0.24.0|   2014-07-17   |          38|         172|               0|       172|       0|           0
      0.24.1|   2014-07-24   |          38|         172|               0|       172|       0|           0
      0.24.2|   2014-07-25   |          38|         172|               0|       172|       0|           0
        0.25|   2014-10-07   |          38|         166|               0|       166|       0|           0
        0.90|   2014-12-15   |          41|         182|               0|       182|       0|           0
       1.0.0|   2015-04-27   |          69|         266|               1|       266|       0|           0
       1.0.1|   2015-05-01   |          69|         267|               1|       267|       0|           0
       1.0.2|   2015-05-01   |          69|         267|               1|       267|       0|           0
       1.0.3|   2015-06-22   |          71|         272|               1|       272|       0|           0
       1.0.4|   2015-06-23   |          71|         272|               1|       272|       0|           0
       1.0.5|   2015-11-09   |          74|         285|               1|       285|       0|           0
       1.1.0|   2016-04-18   |          80|         290|               0|       290|       0|           0
       1.1.1|   2016-04-29   |          80|         290|               0|       290|       0|           0
       1.1.2|   2016-04-30   |          80|         290|               0|       290|       0|           0
       1.1.3|   2016-06-21   |          80|         290|               0|       290|       0|           0
       1.2.0|   2016-10-11   |          89|         297|               0|       297|       0|           0
       1.2.1|   2016-11-01   |          89|         297|               0|       297|       0|           0
       1.2.2|   2016-12-06   |          89|         297|               0|       297|       0|           0
       1.3.0|   2017-05-25   |          90|         298|               0|       298|       0|           0
       1.3.1|   2017-10-05   |          90|         298|               0|       298|       0|           0
       1.4.0|   2018-03-06   |          92|         301|              13|       301|       0|           0
       1.4.1|   2018-03-13   |          94|         364|              13|       301|      63|           0
       1.4.2|   2018-03-28   |          94|         364|              13|       301|      63|           0
       1.4.3|   2018-04-27   |          94|         364|              13|       301|      63|           0
       1.4.4|   2018-06-21   |          94|         364|              13|       301|      63|           0
       1.4.5|   2018-06-26   |          94|         364|              13|       301|      63|           0
       1.5.0|   2018-10-15   |          94|         364|              21|       301|      63|           0
       1.5.1|   2018-10-17   |          94|         364|              21|       301|      63|           0
       1.6.0|   2018-12-19   |          94|         364|              29|       301|      63|           0
       1.6.1|   2019-01-09   |          94|         364|              29|       301|      63|           0
       1.7.0|   2019-04-10   |          95|         366|              20|       302|      64|           0
       1.7.1|   2019-04-30   |         106|         396|              20|       302|      64|          30
       1.7.2|   2019-06-12   |         106|         396|              20|       302|      64|          30
       1.7.3|   2019-07-11   |         107|         414|              20|       302|      64|          48
       1.8.0|   2019-10-16   |         108|         426|              22|       306|      66|          54
       1.8.1|   2019-10-29   |         108|         426|              22|       306|      66|          54
       1.9.0|   2020-02-12   |         109|         427|              24|       307|      66|          54
       1.9.1|   2020-02-27   |         109|         427|              24|       307|      66|          54
      1.10.0|   2020-07-01   |         117|         438|              24|       316|      68|          54
      1.10.1|   2020-07-28   |         117|         438|              24|       316|      68|          54
      1.11.0|   2020-12-17   |         119|         453|              26|       333|      68|          52
      1.11.1|   2021-01-28   |         119|         453|              28|       333|      68|          52
      1.11.2|   2021-03-16   |         119|         453|              28|       333|      68|          52
      1.12.0|   2021-06-24   |         119|         460|               9|       339|      69|          52
      1.12.1|   2021-06-29   |         119|         460|               9|       339|      69|          52
      1.12.2|   2021-09-03   |         119|         461|              11|       340|      69|          52

new modules by version report
	From 0.0 to 0.22
		['FXModuleAnimateThrottle', 'FXModuleConstrainPosition', 'FXModuleLookAtConstraint', 'KerbalSeat', 'LaunchClamp', 'ModuleAlternator', 'ModuleAnchoredDecoupler', 'ModuleAnimateGeneric', 'ModuleAnimateHeat', 'ModuleCommand', 'ModuleDataTransmitter', 'ModuleDecouple', 'ModuleDeployableSolarPanel', 'ModuleDockingNode', 'ModuleEngines', 'ModuleEnviroSensor', 'ModuleGenerator', 'ModuleGimbal', 'ModuleJettison', 'ModuleLandingGear', 'ModuleLandingLeg', 'ModuleLight', 'ModuleParachute', 'ModuleRCS', 'ModuleReactionWheel', 'ModuleResourceIntake', 'ModuleSAS', 'ModuleScienceContainer', 'ModuleScienceExperiment', 'ModuleWheel', 'RetractableLadder']
	From 0.22 to 0.23.0
		['ModuleControlSurface', 'ModuleEnginesFX', 'ModuleScienceLab', 'ModuleSteering', 'MultiModeEngine']
	From 0.23.0 to 0.23.5
		['FlagDecal']
	From 0.23.5 to 0.24.0
		['ModuleTestSubject']
	From 0.25 to 0.90
		['CModuleFuelLine', 'CModuleLinkedMesh', 'CModuleStrut']
	From 0.90 to 1.0.0
		['ModuleAblator', 'ModuleAeroSurface', 'ModuleAnalysisResource', 'ModuleAnimationGroup', 'ModuleAsteroid', 'ModuleAsteroidAnalysis', 'ModuleAsteroidDrill', 'ModuleAsteroidInfo', 'ModuleAsteroidResource', 'ModuleBiomeScanner', 'ModuleCargoBay', 'ModuleDragModifier', 'ModuleFuelJettison', 'ModuleGPS', 'ModuleGrappleNode', 'ModuleHighDefCamera', 'ModuleLandingGearFixed', 'ModuleLiftingSurface', 'ModuleOrbitalScanner', 'ModuleOrbitalSurveyor', 'ModuleOverheatDisplay', 'ModuleProceduralFairing', 'ModuleResourceConverter', 'ModuleResourceHarvester', 'ModuleResourceScanner', 'ModuleScienceConverter', 'ModuleSeeThroughObject', 'ModuleSurfaceFX']
	From 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
		['ModuleConductionMultiplier']
	From 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
		['ModuleActiveRadiator', 'ModuleDeployableRadiator']
	From 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
		['ModuleCoreHeat', 'ModuleOverheatDisplay', 'ModuleToggleCrossfeed']
	From 1.0.5 to 1.1.0
		['ModuleStatusLight', 'ModuleWheelBase', 'ModuleWheelBogey', 'ModuleWheelBrakes', 'ModuleWheelDamage', 'ModuleWheelDeployment', 'ModuleWheelLock', 'ModuleWheelMotor', 'ModuleWheelMotorSteering', 'ModuleWheelSteering', 'ModuleWheelSuspension']
	From 1.1.3 to 1.2.0
		['FlagSite', 'KerbalEVA', 'ModuleColorChanger', 'ModuleDeployableAntenna', 'ModuleExperienceManagement', 'ModuleKerbNetAccess', 'ModuleProbeControlPoint', 'ModuleRCSFX', 'ModuleStructuralNode', 'ModuleStructuralNodeToggle', 'ModuleTripLogger']
	From 1.2.2 to 1.3.0
		['SentinelModule']
	From 1.3.1 to 1.4.0
		['ModuleEvaChute', 'ModulePartVariants']
	From 1.4.0 to 1.4.1
		['ModuleDynamicNodes', 'ModuleServiceModule']
	From 1.6.1 to 1.7.0
		['FXModuleAnimateRCS']
	From 1.7.0 to 1.7.1
		['ModuleGroundCommsPart', 'ModuleGroundExpControl', 'ModuleGroundExperiment', 'ModuleGroundSciencePart', 'ModuleInventoryPart', 'ModuleRobotArmScanner', 'ModuleRoboticController', 'ModuleRoboticRotationServo', 'ModuleRoboticServoHinge', 'ModuleRoboticServoPiston', 'ModuleRoboticServoRotor']
	From 1.7.2 to 1.7.3
		['ModulePhysicMaterial']
	From 1.7.3 to 1.8.0
		['ModuleResourceAutoShiftState']
	From 1.8.1 to 1.9.0
		['ModuleResourceDrain']
	From 1.9.1 to 1.10.0
		['FlagDecalBackground', 'ModuleComet', 'ModuleCometAnalysis', 'ModuleCometDrill', 'ModuleCometInfo', 'ModuleCometResource', 'ModuleDeployablePart', 'ModuleMirrorPlacement']
	From 1.10.1 to 1.11.0
		['ModuleCargoPart', 'ModuleGroundPart']
	From 1.11.2 to 1.12.0
		['ModulePartFirework']

new parts by version report
	From 0.0 to 0.22
		Stock        :['AdvancedCanard', 'CanardController', 'CircularIntake', 'GooExperiment', 'JetEngine', 'MK1Fuselage', 'Mark1-2Pod', 'Mark1Cockpit', 'Mark2Cockpit', 'Mk1FuselageStructural', 'R8winglet', 'RCSBlock', 'RCSFuelTank', 'RCSTank1-2', 'SmallGearBay', 'StandardCtrlSrf', 'adapterLargeSmallBi', 'adapterLargeSmallQuad', 'adapterLargeSmallTri', 'adapterSmallMiniShort', 'adapterSmallMiniTall', 'advSasModule', 'airScoop', 'airplaneTail', 'asasmodule1-2', 'avionicsNoseCone', 'batteryBank', 'batteryBankLarge', 'batteryBankMini', 'batteryPack', 'commDish', 'crewCabin', 'cupola', 'decoupler1-2', 'deltaWing', 'dockingPort1', 'dockingPort2', 'dockingPort3', 'dockingPortLarge', 'dockingPortLateral', 'engineLargeSkipper', 'fuelLine', 'fuelTank', 'fuelTank1-2', 'fuelTank2-2', 'fuelTank3-2', 'fuelTank4-2', 'fuelTankSmall', 'fuelTankSmallFlat', 'fuelTank_long', 'ionEngine', 'ksp_r_largeBatteryPack', 'ladder1', 'landerCabinSmall', 'landingLeg1', 'landingLeg1-2', 'largeAdapter', 'largeAdapter2', 'largeSolarPanel', 'launchClamp1', 'linearRcs', 'liquidEngine', 'liquidEngine1-2', 'liquidEngine2', 'liquidEngine2-2', 'liquidEngine3', 'liquidEngineMini', 'longAntenna', 'mark3Cockpit', 'mediumDishAntenna', 'microEngine', 'miniFuelTank', 'miniLandingLeg', 'mk1pod', 'mk2Fuselage', 'mk2LanderCabin', 'mk2SpacePlaneAdapter', 'mk3Fuselage', 'mk3spacePlaneAdapter', 'nacelleBody', 'noseCone', 'noseConeAdapter', 'nuclearEngine', 'parachuteDrogue', 'parachuteLarge', 'parachuteRadial', 'parachuteSingle', 'probeCoreCube', 'probeCoreHex', 'probeCoreOcto', 'probeCoreOcto2', 'probeCoreSphere', 'probeStackLarge', 'probeStackSmall', 'radialDecoupler', 'radialDecoupler1-2', 'radialDecoupler2', 'radialEngineBody', 'radialEngineMini', 'radialLiquidEngine1-2', 'radialRCSTank', 'ramAirIntake', 'rcsTankMini', 'rcsTankRadialLong', 'rocketNoseCone', 'roverBody', 'roverWheel1', 'roverWheel2', 'roverWheel3', 'rtg', 'sasModule', 'science_module', 'seatExternalCmd', 'sensorAccelerometer', 'sensorBarometer', 'sensorGravimeter', 'sensorThermometer', 'sepMotor1', 'smallCtrlSrf', 'smallHardpoint', 'smallRadialEngine', 'solarPanels1', 'solarPanels2', 'solarPanels3', 'solarPanels4', 'solarPanels5', 'solidBooster', 'solidBooster1-1', 'spotLight1', 'spotLight2', 'stackBiCoupler', 'stackDecoupler', 'stackDecouplerMini', 'stackPoint1', 'stackQuadCoupler', 'stackSeparator', 'stackSeparatorBig', 'stackSeparatorMini', 'stackTriCoupler', 'standardNoseCone', 'stationHub', 'structuralIBeam1', 'structuralIBeam2', 'structuralIBeam3', 'structuralMiniNode', 'structuralPanel1', 'structuralPanel2', 'structuralPylon', 'structuralWing', 'strutConnector', 'strutCube', 'strutOcto', 'sweptWing', 'tailfin', 'telescopicLadder', 'telescopicLadderBay', 'toroidalAerospike', 'toroidalFuelTank', 'trussAdapter', 'trussPiece1x', 'trussPiece3x', 'turboFanEngine', 'wheelMed', 'wingConnector', 'winglet', 'winglet3', 'xenonTank', 'xenonTankRadial']
	From 0.22 to 0.23.0
		Stock        :['Large_Crewed_Lab', 'RAPIER']
	From 0.23.5 to 0.24.0
		Stock        :['omsEngine', 'vernierEngine']
	From 0.24.2 to 0.25
		Stock        :['MK1IntakeFuselage']
	From 0.25 to 0.90
		Stock        :['adapterMk3-Mk2', 'adapterMk3-Size2', 'adapterMk3-Size2Slant', 'adapterSize2-Mk2', 'adapterSize2-Size1', 'adapterSize2-Size1Slant', 'adapterSize3-Mk3', 'mk3CargoBayL', 'mk3CargoBayM', 'mk3CargoBayS', 'mk3Cockpit_Shuttle', 'mk3CrewCabin', 'mk3FuselageLFO_100', 'mk3FuselageLFO_25', 'mk3FuselageLFO_50', 'mk3FuselageLF_100', 'mk3FuselageLF_25', 'mk3FuselageLF_50', 'mk3FuselageMONO']
	From 0.90 to 1.0.0
		Stock        :['FuelCell', 'FuelCellArray', 'GearFixed', 'GearFree', 'GearLarge', 'GearMedium', 'GrapplingDevice', 'HeatShield1', 'HeatShield2', 'HeatShield3', 'ISRU', 'IntakeRadialLong', 'LargeTank', 'LaunchEscapeSystem', 'MassiveBooster', 'OrbitalScanner', 'RadialDrill', 'ServiceBay_125', 'ServiceBay_250', 'Size2LFB', 'Size3AdvancedEngine', 'Size3EngineCluster', 'Size3LargeTank', 'Size3MediumTank', 'Size3SmallTank', 'Size3to2Adapter', 'SmallTank', 'StandardCtrlSrf', 'SurfaceScanner', 'SurveyScanner', 'airbrake1', 'airlinerCtrlSrf', 'airlinerMainWing', 'airlinerTailFin', 'airplaneTailB', 'deltaWing', 'delta_small', 'elevon2', 'elevon3', 'elevon5', 'fairingSize1', 'fairingSize2', 'fairingSize3', 'mk2CargoBayL', 'mk2CargoBayS', 'mk2Cockpit_Inline', 'mk2Cockpit_Standard', 'mk2CrewCabin', 'mk2DockingPort', 'mk2DroneCore', 'mk2Fuselage', 'mk2FuselageLongLFO', 'mk2FuselageShortLFO', 'mk2FuselageShortLiquid', 'mk2FuselageShortMono', 'mk2SpacePlaneAdapter', 'mk2_1m_AdapterLong', 'mk2_1m_Bicoupler', 'pointyNoseConeA', 'pointyNoseConeB', 'radialDrogue', 'sensorAtmosphere', 'shockConeIntake', 'size3Decoupler', 'smallCtrlSrf', 'solidBooster_sm', 'structuralWing', 'structuralWing2', 'structuralWing3', 'structuralWing4', 'sweptWing1', 'sweptWing2', 'wingConnector', 'wingConnector2', 'wingConnector3', 'wingConnector4', 'wingConnector5', 'wingShuttleDelta', 'wingShuttleElevon1', 'wingShuttleElevon2', 'wingShuttleRudder', 'wingShuttleStrake', 'wingStrake', 'xenonTankLarge']
	From 1.0.0 to 1.0.1
		Stock        :['basicFin']
	From 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
		Stock        :['foldingRadLarge', 'foldingRadMed', 'foldingRadSmall', 'radPanelLg', 'radPanelSm']
	From 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
		Stock        :['MK1CrewCabin', 'MiniDrill', 'MiniISRU', 'RadialOreTank', 'SSME', 'adapterEngines', 'miniFuselage', 'miniIntake', 'miniJetEngine', 'mk3CargoRamp', 'radPanelEdge', 'turboFanSize2', 'turboJet']
	From 1.0.5 to 1.1.0
		Stock        :['GearSmall', 'HECS2_ProbeCore', 'HighGainAntenna', 'InflatableHeatShield', 'LgRadialSolarPanel']
	From 1.1.3 to 1.2.0
		Stock        :['HeatShield0', 'HighGainAntenna5', 'RelayAntenna100', 'RelayAntenna5', 'RelayAntenna50', 'ScienceBox', 'SurfAntenna']
	From 1.2.2 to 1.3.0
		Stock        :['InfraredTelescope']
	From 1.3.1 to 1.4.0
		Stock        :['Decoupler_0', 'Decoupler_1', 'Decoupler_2', 'Decoupler_3', 'Rockomax16_BW', 'Rockomax32_BW', 'Rockomax64_BW', 'Rockomax8BW', 'Separator_0', 'Separator_1', 'Separator_2', 'Separator_3', 'externalTankCapsule', 'externalTankRound', 'externalTankToroid', 'mk1-3pod']
	From 1.4.0 to 1.4.1
		MakingHistory:['Decoupler_1p5', 'Decoupler_4', 'EnginePlate1p5', 'EnginePlate2', 'EnginePlate3', 'EnginePlate4', 'EquiTriangle0', 'EquiTriangle1', 'EquiTriangle1p5', 'EquiTriangle2', 'HeatShield1p5', 'InflatableAirlock', 'LiquidEngineKE-1', 'LiquidEngineLV-T91', 'LiquidEngineLV-TX87', 'LiquidEngineRE-I2', 'LiquidEngineRE-J10', 'LiquidEngineRK-7', 'LiquidEngineRV-1', 'MEMLander', 'Mk2Pod', 'Panel0', 'Panel1', 'Panel1p5', 'Panel2', 'Separator_1p5', 'Separator_4', 'ServiceModule18', 'ServiceModule25', 'Size1p5_Monoprop', 'Size1p5_Size0_Adapter_01', 'Size1p5_Size1_Adapter_01', 'Size1p5_Size1_Adapter_02', 'Size1p5_Size2_Adapter_01', 'Size1p5_Strut_Decoupler', 'Size1p5_Tank_01', 'Size1p5_Tank_02', 'Size1p5_Tank_03', 'Size1p5_Tank_04', 'Size1p5_Tank_05', 'Size1to0ServiceModule', 'Size3_Size4_Adapter_01', 'Size4_EngineAdapter_01', 'Size4_Tank_01', 'Size4_Tank_02', 'Size4_Tank_03', 'Size4_Tank_04', 'Triangle0', 'Triangle1', 'Triangle1p5', 'Triangle2', 'Tube1', 'Tube1p5', 'Tube2', 'Tube3', 'Tube4', 'fairingSize1p5', 'fairingSize4', 'kv1Pod', 'kv2Pod', 'kv3Pod', 'monopropMiniSphere', 'roverWheelM1-F']
	From 1.4.5 to 1.5.0
		Stock        :['mk1pod_v2', 'probeCoreHex_v2', 'probeCoreOcto2_v2', 'probeCoreOcto_v2', 'probeCoreSphere_v2', 'roverBody_v2', 'solidBooster_sm_v2', 'solidBooster_v2']
	From 1.5.1 to 1.6.0
		Stock        :['Size3To2Adapter_v2', 'liquidEngine2-2_v2', 'liquidEngine3_v2', 'liquidEngineMini_v2', 'mk2LanderCabin_v2', 'rocketNoseCone_v2', 'stackBiCoupler_v2', 'stackTriCoupler_v2']
	From 1.6.1 to 1.7.0
		Stock        :['RCSBlock_v2', 'microEngine_v2', 'radialEngineMini_v2', 'rocketNoseConeSize3', 'smallRadialEngine_v2']
		MakingHistory:['rocketNoseConeSize4']
	From 1.7.0 to 1.7.1
		Serenity     :['DeployedCentralStation', 'DeployedGoExOb', 'DeployedIONExp', 'DeployedRTG', 'DeployedSatDish', 'DeployedSeismicSensor', 'DeployedSolarPanel', 'DeployedWeatherStn', 'RobotArmScanner_S1', 'RobotArmScanner_S2', 'RobotArmScanner_S3', 'cargoContainer', 'controller1000', 'hinge_01', 'hinge_01_s', 'hinge_03', 'hinge_03_s', 'hinge_04', 'piston_01', 'piston_02', 'piston_03', 'piston_04', 'rotoServo_00', 'rotoServo_02', 'rotoServo_03', 'rotoServo_04', 'rotor_01', 'rotor_02', 'rotor_03', 'smallCargoContainer']
	From 1.7.2 to 1.7.3
		Serenity     :['RotorEngine_02', 'RotorEngine_03', 'lGripPad', 'lGripStrip', 'largeHeliBlade', 'largePropeller', 'mGripPad', 'mediumHeliBlade', 'mediumPropeller', 'noseconeTiny', 'noseconeVS', 'rotor_01s', 'rotor_02s', 'rotor_03s', 'sGripPad', 'sGripStrip', 'smallHeliBlade', 'smallPropeller']
	From 1.7.3 to 1.8.0
		Stock        :['Clydesdale', 'Mite', 'ServiceBay_125_v2', 'ServiceBay_250_v2', 'Shrimp', 'Thoroughbred']
		MakingHistory:['Pollux', 'Size_1_5_Cone']
		Serenity     :['FanShroud_01', 'FanShroud_02', 'FanShroud_03', 'largeFanBlade', 'mediumFanBlade', 'smallFanBlade']
	From 1.8.1 to 1.9.0
		Stock        :['ReleaseValve', 'engineLargeSkipper_v2', 'liquidEngineMainsail_v2']
	From 1.9.1 to 1.10.0
		Stock        :['Magnetometer', 'MpoProbe', 'MtmStage', 'flagPartFlat', 'flagPartSize0', 'flagPartSize1', 'flagPartSize2', 'flagPartSize3', 'smallClaw']
		MakingHistory:['flagPartSize1p5', 'flagPartSize4']
	From 1.10.1 to 1.11.0
		Stock        :['CargoStorageUnit', 'ConformalStorageUnit', 'HighGainAntenna5_v2', 'RCSLinearSmall', 'RCSblock_01_small', 'Size2LFB_v2', 'cargoContainer', 'domeLight1', 'evaChute', 'evaCylinder', 'evaJetpack', 'evaRepairKit', 'evaScienceKit', 'groundLight1', 'groundLight2', 'navLight1', 'smallCargoContainer', 'spotLight3', 'stripLight1']
	From 1.11.0 to 1.11.1
		Stock        :['spotLight1_v2', 'spotLight2_v2']
	From 1.11.2 to 1.12.0
		Stock        :['fireworksLauncherBig', 'fireworksLauncherSmall', 'rocketNoseCone_v3', 'solarPanelOX10C', 'solarPanelOX10L', 'solarPanelSP10C', 'solarPanelSP10L']
		MakingHistory:['EnginePlate5']
	From 1.12.1 to 1.12.2
		Stock        :['groundAnchor', 'liquidEngine2_v2', 'liquidEngine_v2']

Cheers!

Edited by Lisias
MOAR LINKS