Jump to content

[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.6.20 - 2023-0126


Lisias
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey all. I'm getting back into KSP for the first time since around early 2019. I remember back then in 1.7.3 or so that you could enable scaling on all parts, as there was an examples.cfg in the TweakScale folder, and by deleting a set of //s before part of the code, you could scale any parts that didn't have scaling active previously (It would scale them with a % instead of diameter.) I'm not able to find that same thing in the current TweakScale though. Did that ability get removed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, hugoraider said:

Oh well, that sucks... :( And btw I have the issue happening with parts from other mods, such as BDB.

I know. There're a some add'ons with faulty config files around, but since on vanilla KSP they pass trough (and I'm starting to figure out why Squad royally screwed up on KSP 1.9 on that Editor stunt), blaming TweakScale as a scapegoat appears to be the most usual way out of the mess.

Without the affected add'ons' authors collaboration, I'm afraid this is too much work for me doing it alone.

Technically, I can launch a TweakScale Companion for Tantares and BDB to tackle down the problems on a patch or even some code, but doing it all by myself is over what I can do on my free time. :(

 

5 hours ago, Initial-Dee said:

Hey all. I'm getting back into KSP for the first time since around early 2019. I remember back then in 1.7.3 or so that you could enable scaling on all parts, as there was an examples.cfg in the TweakScale folder, and by deleting a set of //s before part of the code, you could scale any parts that didn't have scaling active previously (It would scale them with a % instead of diameter.) I'm not able to find that same thing in the current TweakScale though. Did that ability get removed?

No. It was outsourced! :) Look for the "All Tweak" thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Lisias I discovered something pretty small in the patch re: my last issue. Procedural Parts hides the Life Support Tank by default, yet it's searchable. A persistent user (like myself) could use this part and find their craft bugged out because the LS Tank isn't included in the patch. Something to keep in mind when you get to this issue. I think I can fix it here for myself but for-warning. :) Hope you're well!!

Edited by ElonsMusk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I attempted to patch the Life Support Tanks, no dice. They must have different default nodes and I wasn't quite sure, but my attempt failed. This is what I tried to append to the patch.

@PART[ProceduralPartsTACLSTank]:AFTER[ProceduralParts]
{
	@node_stack_top =   0,  0.375, 0, 0,  1, 0, 1
	@node_stack_bottom= 0, -0.375, 0, 0, -1, 0, 1
}

I assumed it was going to be the same as the Fuel Tanks, so I used their @nodes. Obviously this was incorrect but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dstymindz71 said:

how do i go about posting a problem?

It says

"MISSING CLASS: Could not load file or assembly 'Scale.part.DB.19x'"

Publish your KSP.log (you will find this file on the same place KSP.exe is) on dropbox, googledrive or something and I will inspect it.

99% of chances that you were bitten by a nasty KSP bug on the Assembler Resolver thingy  yada yada yada :). TL;DR. when something borks being loaded due a faulty dependence, everything else trying to load something (or to use a thingy called Reflection) borks relentlessly due the bug. And since TweakScale makes heavy and critical use of exactly these two things. TweakScale yells when it detects this happened (because a faulty TweakScale will ruin your whole savegame).

There're 1% of chance that  you forgot to copy a file, and at least once I published a package with a DLL missing (shame on me), so it costs nothing to check for the mentioned file on GameData/TweakScale/Plugins/PluginData folder.

 

2 hours ago, ElonsMusk said:

I attempted to patch the Life Support Tanks, no dice. They must have different default nodes and I wasn't quite sure, but my attempt failed. This is what I tried to append to the patch.

@PART[ProceduralPartsTACLSTank]:AFTER[ProceduralParts]
{
	@node_stack_top =   0,  0.375, 0, 0,  1, 0, 1
	@node_stack_bottom= 0, -0.375, 0, 0, -1, 0, 1
}

I assumed it was going to be the same as the Fuel Tanks, so I used their @nodes. Obviously this was incorrect but I'm not sure how to fix it.

See if the new patch I'm beta testing does a better job: https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/KSP-Recall/blob/master/GameData/999_KSP-Recall/patches/101_ProceduralPartsAttachmentNodesFix.cfg

Hummm… better. Let's simplify that a bit:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ProceduralShape*]]:FINAL
{
	@node_stack_top    = 0,  1, 0, 0,  1, 0, 1
	@node_stack_bottom = 0, -1, 0, 0, -1, 0, 1

	%xxxValue = #$MODULE[ProceduralShape*],0/length$
	@xxxValue /= 2
	@node_stack_top,0[1] = #$xxxValue$

	@xxxValue *= -1
	@node_stack_bottom,0[1] = #$xxxValue$

	-xxxValue = dummy
}

This generic patch should work on any part based on Procedural Parts that are stackable (I just found like these until the moment).

If it doesn't works, ping me here again and I will eyeball the problem As Soon As Possible®

Edited by Lisias
tyops as usulla...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Eli the Space Nerd said:

So, recently I've been having problems with this mod when attempting to open KSP, and I don't know how to fix this issue.

Down below are screenshots of the error message I received in the loading screen and the list of mods in my GameData Folder.

You were bitten by a nasty KSP bug on the Assembler Resolver thingy  yada yada yada :). TL;DR. when something borks being loaded due a faulty dependence, everything else trying to load something (or to use a thingy called Reflection) borks relentlessly due the bug. And since TweakScale makes heavy and critical use of exactly these two things. TweakScale yells when it detects this happened (because a faulty TweakScale will ruin your whole savegame).

Publish your full KSP.log (see the Spoiler at the end of the OP for instructions) on dropbox, google drive or something. By inspecting it I will be able to pinpoint who is the troublemaker on your case.

Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Lisias said:

 

You were bitten by a nasty KSP bug on the Assembler Resolver thingy  yada yada yada :). TL;DR. when something borks being loaded due a faulty dependence, everything else trying to load something (or to use a thingy called Reflection) borks relentlessly due the bug. And since TweakScale makes heavy and critical use of exactly these two things. TweakScale yells when it detects this happened (because a faulty TweakScale will ruin your whole savegame).

Publish your full KSP.log (see the Spoiler at the end of the OP for instructions) on dropbox, google drive or something. By inspecting it I will be able to pinpoint who is the troublemaker on your case.

Cheers.

Here's my full KSP log file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hcBhUYLLfz7O0hGwe5Txlnzh9GrMxAAh/view?usp=sharing

 - Eli

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eli the Space Nerd said:

Hi! I think the problem is a missing dependency:

[ERR 20:21:21.501] [AssemblyLoader] Exception when getting assembly attributes: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.

Additional information about this exception:

 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type of field 'JanitorsCloset.JanitorsClosetLoader:Log' (0) due to: Could not load file or assembly 'KSP_Log, Version=0.1.1.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:KSP_Log, Version=0.1.1.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>

Janitor's Closed need a thingy called KSP_log, but it's not installed. Reach Janitor's Closet for more information, he is the one that can pinpoint exactly what's missing on your rig. Link this post to him to save him some time.

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lisias said:

Hi! I think the problem is a missing dependency:

[ERR 20:21:21.501] [AssemblyLoader] Exception when getting assembly attributes: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.

Additional information about this exception:

 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type of field 'JanitorsCloset.JanitorsClosetLoader:Log' (0) due to: Could not load file or assembly 'KSP_Log, Version=0.1.1.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assembly:KSP_Log, Version=0.1.1.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>

Janitor's Closed need a thingy called KSP_log, but it's not installed. Reach Janitor's Closet for more information, he is the one that can pinpoint exactly what's missing on your rig. Link this post to him to save him some time.

Cheers!

The 2 dependencies of @linuxgurugamer's Janitor's Closet are Click Through Blocker and SpaceTuxLibrary (links in that post).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ANNOUNCE

Release 2.4.6.15 is available for downloading, with the following changes:

  • Well, it’s a bit embarrassing but I finally detected and fixed a regression on legacy support I inadvertently did when I removed the kludges I made on TweakScale when KSP 1.9.0 was launched.
    • Long history made short, when I added that kludge, I broke support for [1.4.4 <= KSP <= 1.7.3] and then added another kludge to counter act the first kludge.
    • Once I removed the 1.9.x kludge and moved it as a proper work around into KSP-Recall, I forgot to remove the second kludge…
    • As a side effect, less Scaling Engines are needed now, so we have one less DLL to worry about.
  • Additionally, yet another stupidity was detected and fixed on handling Variants (and this one was pretty old…)
  • Closes Issues:
    • #249 Reorganize the Scaling Engines

See OP for the links.

This is a follow up for the latest NOTAM, so I will not copy&paste all that wall of text here. This release mainstreams the fix published on the latest TweakScale Beta.

Additionally, I found a new misbehaviour from KSP Editor while handling Variants - the GameEvents.onEditorVariantApplied callback is being called more the once, and apparently the first time it's called after attaching a part, both part and partVariant parameters are being sent as null!!!! (I didn't bored to verify exactly when this misbehaviour started to happen, I will let this to be done some other day).

As nothing is so embarrassing that could not be more embarrassing, while checking this new misbehaviour I found a fishy code that at the time I wrote it it looked like a good idea, but right now it is only adding a failure point without a real benefit (it intended to save some processing, but this is not really needed on Editor). So I removed that check and now you don't need to select the Variant before scaling to have the right attachment points available anymore - or switch variants to something else and back just to get the nodes fixed.

On the bright side, this time I detected the problem myself. :) 

Disclaimer

By last, but not the least...

Spoiler

No Module Manager was harmed during the development of TweakScale.

— — — — —

This Release will be published using the following Schedule:

  • GitHub, reaching first manual installers and users of KSP-AVC. Right now.
  • CurseForge. Right now.
  • SpaceDock (and CKAN users).
Edited by Lisias
All your Distribution Channels are belong to us! 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Lisias. On TS 2.4.6.15b in the editor I saved a subassembly, and tried to place it in another model. It was missing an attachment node on a docking port on the far end of direction I built the small MK1 part stack. I did not tweak any part sizes. I think you were working on this, just not sure if you thought this was resolved or not. I'm assuming it's TS but not sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Krazy1 said:

Hello Lisias. On TS 2.4.6.15b in the editor I saved a subassembly, and tried to place it in another model. It was missing an attachment node on a docking port on the far end of direction I built the small MK1 part stack. I did not tweak any part sizes. I think you were working on this, just not sure if you thought this was resolved or not. I'm assuming it's TS but not sure.

It's related to Recall.

The SubAssembly probably were made before installing Recall (or using an older release of it), and so Recall doesn't have the data it needs to work.

A proper fix for this would be to implement a custom process on the KSP Upgrade Pipeline, but I currently didn't learnt how to do it yet.

In  the mean time, I found a workaround and described it on this post:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/192048-18/&do=findComment&comment=4100547

Edited by Lisias
Better phrasing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Satsuki said:

Hi Lisias!!

I'm having trouble.  Please help me.

Hi!

Yep, you was bitten by that infamous KSP bug on the Assembler Resolver thingy  yada yada yada :). TL;DR. when something borks being loaded due a faulty dependence, everything else trying to load something (or to use a thingy called Reflection) borks relentlessly due the bug. And since TweakScale makes heavy and critical use of exactly these two things. TweakScale yells when it detects this happened (because a faulty TweakScale will ruin your whole savegame).

(yeah, I had that phrase in a copy&paste library already!).

In your case, apparently you forgot to install Kopernicus:

[ERR 13:04:50.906] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: Kopernicus, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 13:04:50.910] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'SigmaHeatShifter': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0

Additional information about this exception:

 System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Kopernicus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'Kopernicus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

BUT…. You have it installed:

Folders and files in GameData:
<yada yada yada>
KerbalReusabilityExpansion
KIS
Kopernicus
KSCSwitcher
M-ISPx2
<yada yada yada>

So the order of the Exceptions are mangled, what's usually implies MechJeb2 is installed:

[LOG 13:04:50.705] Load(Assembly): MechJeb2/Plugins/MechJeb2
[LOG 13:04:50.705] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\MechJeb2\Plugins\MechJeb2.dll

By some reason, MechJeb2 changes the order in which the Exceptions are listed on the KSP.log, and this royally screws me up because I need the first System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException that happens in order to diagnose the culprit.

So, before asking you to remove (temporarily) MJ2 and send me a new KSP.log, let's try a hunch: you didn't installed ClickTroughBlocker and it is usually a hard dependency for some LGG's addons. Download the file ClickThroughBlocker-1.12.0-0.1.10.17.zip from this link https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ClickThroughBlocker/releases/tag/0.1.10.17, install it and see if it solves the problem.

If by any reason the problem is still there, then remove MJ2 before sending me a new KSP.log!

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Satsuki said:

After all it was useless …… 

Nope. We ruled out what it would not be. It's a step forward, besides not being the final step yet! ;)

Well, the first Reflection exception now is this one:

[ERR 17:42:08.541] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'SigmaHeatShifter': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0

The SigmaHeatShifter Assembly is from GEP:

[LOG 17:42:08.317] Load(Assembly): GEP/GEP_Plugins/HeatShifter/Plugins/SigmaHeatShifter
[LOG 17:42:08.317] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GEP\GEP_Plugins\HeatShifter\Plugins\SigmaHeatShifter.dll
[LOG 17:42:08.318] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'SigmaHeatShifter' V1.0.0

So, since Kopernicus is installed for sure (as well a lot of other Assemblies that the KSP.log is wrongly stating as missing), I'm reasonably confident that this time we nailed it.

My best guess is that SigmaHeatShifter is looking for a different Kopernicus version you have installed.

In order to be sure, remove GEP. I expect the problem goes away. If I'am right, install GEP back and then the newest Kopernicus and, if things misbehave the same, ask for help on the GEP's thread - from now on, it's something specific to SigmaHeatShifter and I can't further help.

If by removing GEP you still have the problem, send me a new KSP.log and I will keep digging on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lisias said:

Nope. We ruled out what it would not be. It's a step forward, besides not being the final step yet! ;)

Well, the first Reflection exception now is this one:

[ERR 17:42:08.541] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'SigmaHeatShifter': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0

The SigmaHeatShifter Assembly is from GEP:

[LOG 17:42:08.317] Load(Assembly): GEP/GEP_Plugins/HeatShifter/Plugins/SigmaHeatShifter
[LOG 17:42:08.317] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GEP\GEP_Plugins\HeatShifter\Plugins\SigmaHeatShifter.dll
[LOG 17:42:08.318] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'SigmaHeatShifter' V1.0.0

So, since Kopernicus is installed for sure (as well a lot of other Assemblies that the KSP.log is wrongly stating as missing), I'm reasonably confident that this time we nailed it.

My best guess is that SigmaHeatShifter is looking for a different Kopernicus version you have installed.

In order to be sure, remove GEP. I expect the problem goes away. If I'am right, install GEP back and then the newest Kopernicus and, if things misbehave the same, ask for help on the GEP's thread - from now on, it's something specific to SigmaHeatShifter and I can't further help.

If by removing GEP you still have the problem, send me a new KSP.log and I will keep digging on it.

After all the problem could not be solved …xNiqOSM.pngWcVQBP1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

I'm sorry, I made a mistake in the file upload settings and the log wasn't marching.  I upload it newly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xyFcIgLUzt4rD-riYTKiWEZ9qeeuWR1N/view?usp=drivesdk

Something is not right here (beyound the problem you have):

[ERR 16:36:42.534] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'WildBlueTools': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.Reflecti
onTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0

Additional information about this exception:

 System.TypeLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'BARISBridge, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. assemb
ly:BARISBridge, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:<unknown type> member:(null) signature:<none>

Apparently BARISBridge is missing from your rig. But we can't be sure, because by some reason your KSP is not behaving as I'm used to see (and you removed MJ2 as I asked, so this rule out its influence on the logging). And I know there's something strange because of this:

[LOG 16:36:42.313] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'Antenna Helper' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'Antenna Helper' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'BetterLoadSaveGame' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'BetterLoadSaveGame' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'BetterTimeWarpContinued' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'BetterTimeWarpContinued' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RCSLandAid' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'RCSLandAid' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'TWR1' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'TWR1' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'DockingCamKURS' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'DockingCamKURS' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.314] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'FShangarExtender' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'FShangarExtender' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'FShangarExtender' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'FShangarExtender' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'Kopernicus' has not met dependency 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'Kopernicus' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'PatchManager' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'PatchManager' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'ButtonManager' has not met dependency 'ToolbarController' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'ButtonManager' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'TweakScalerModuleWaterfallFX' has not met dependency 'Scale_Redist' V1.0.0
[WRN 16:36:42.315] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'TweakScalerModuleWaterfallFX' is missing 1 dependencies

Lots and lots of add'ons are borking because they didn't found ToolbarController, one due ModularFlightIntegrator and one due Scale_Redist.

Problem: you have Toolbar and Scale_Redist installed!

[LOG 16:36:42.157] Load(Assembly): /999_Scale_Redist
[LOG 16:36:42.157] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\999_Scale_Redist.dll
<yada yada yada>
[LOG 16:36:42.170] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'SubmodelResizer' V1.0.0
[LOG 16:36:42.170] Load(Assembly): 000_ClickThroughBlocker/Plugins/ClickThroughBlocker
[LOG 16:36:42.170] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_ClickThroughBlocker\Plugins
\ClickThroughBlocker.dll
[LOG 16:36:42.171] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.8.0
<yada yada yada>
[LOG 16:36:42.178] Load(Assembly): 000_Toolbar/Plugins/aaa_Toolbar
[LOG 16:36:42.178] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_Toolbar\Plugins\aaa_Toolbar.dll
[LOG 16:36:42.180] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Toolbar' V1.8.0
[LOG 16:36:42.180] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ClickThroughBlocker' V1.7.0
<yada yada yada>
  

Hummm…. I think I finally understood. There're TWO missing dependencies! :)

You need to install ModularFlightIntegrator (I think this is the file you want) and BARISBridge (this is the file I think you should install)!

Let me know if I finally nailed it! :)

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...