[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.7.6 - 2024-0322

Lisias

1 minute ago, mur said:

Yes, I'm sorry that I ran over you, it's just that I've been trying to restore my old assembly for 3 days without sleep, and now that my brains are boiling, I decided to take out my anger on you, I'm sorry for that.

Well, apologies accepted. Sheet happens, after all. :sticktongue:

Send me your KSP.log and I will diagnose the problem for you. You will find instructions about how to do it here. Post the thing on dropbox or similar service and paste a link here and I will look into it.

29 minutes ago, Lisias said:

Что ж, извинения приняты. В конце концов, такое случается. : прилипчивый язык:

Пришлите мне свой KSP.log, и я проведу диагностику проблемы для вас. Вы найдете инструкции о том, как это сделать здесь. Разместите это на dropbox или аналогичном сервисе и вставьте ссылку здесь, и я рассмотрю это.

No, I'll deal with it myself, maybe after everything I've said, well, or throw the computer out the window, depending on how much patience I have

2 hours ago, mur said:

No, I'll deal with it myself, maybe after everything I've said, well, or throw the computer out the window, depending on how much patience I have

Your call. But you can ping me here if you change your mind later - no hard feelings.

More than 90% of the time TweakScake borks are split in two main problems:

• Someone screw up a DLL loading, triggering a bug on the Assembly Loader/Resolver that screws up TweakScale royally by its turn.
  • Bad patching - less then ideally written patches ends up applying patches indiscriminately, and TweakScale gets confused about how to handle such parts, and then yells about.

The first one is relatively easy to diagnose look for Exceptions like this one:

[ERR 07:40:39.235] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'ATW': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x000e6] in <a1ca58b5ca7140639de29a81de5e3f32>:0

Usually, the very first on the KSP.log will pinpoint the first one really triggering the AL/R bug (the other ones will be AL/R screwing up other DLLs in turn). If you have MechJeb installed, the order of the Exceptions will change and so the first one will not be the culprit anymore - temporarily uninstalling MechJeb does the trick, allowing the real culprit to be logged first and so you know what to do. Once the problem is fixed, you can install MJ2 back.

Most of the time a DLL fails to be loaded because there's something missing on your rig, but in some less common situations, the problem will be a too old or too new dependency DLL present (the DLL is there, but something the other one needs is not).

It's interesting to keep in mind that, besides being annoying, TweakScale refusal to run when these situations happens is saving you from losing the SaveGame. This is specially harsh on the DLL problem (the bad patching sometimes are survivable), as by loading the SaveGame with a missing DLL, everything that was using the features will be reset to default, completely ruining your savegame.

TweakScale is not the only victim of the problem, by the way. Fuel Switched parts are also royally screwed if the Fuel Switch gets screwed by the AL/R bug.

Good Luck!

@Lisias

How i do force TweakScale patches to give more scaling options.. idk if im wording that right.

Problem: Ok I have a tweakscale patch for all benjee10's mod packs and one part in Benjee10's Stowaway, which works fine and is patched like:

@PART[Benjee10_stowaway_Pod]:NEEDS[Benjee10_stowaway,TweakScale] // CSS-200 "Decondo" Crew Cabin
{
    #@TWEAKSCALEBEHAVIOR[Science]/MODULE[TweakScale] { }
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_squared
        defaultScale = 2.5
    }
}

And it works fine, however whats annoying me is that the first upscale option goes straight to 5m and the first downscale goes straight to 1.25. what is the proper way to make tweakscale give a range of defined options. Say i would like for it to "offer" a 2m, 1.875m, scale along with the 1.5  on downwards, and also a 3m, 3.75m, and 4.5m towards the upscale direction?

Lookedat site Cant find anything in the TweakScale guide on https://ksp.lisias.net or maybe i over-looked it.

8 hours ago, Astra Infinitum said:

@Lisias

How i do force TweakScale patches to give more scaling options.. idk if im wording that right.

Problem: Ok I have a tweakscale patch for all benjee10's mod packs and one part in Benjee10's Stowaway, which works fine and is patched like:

@PART[Benjee10_stowaway_Pod]:NEEDS[Benjee10_stowaway,TweakScale] // CSS-200 "Decondo" Crew Cabin
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_squared
        defaultScale = 2.5
    }
}

And it works fine, however whats annoying me is that the first upscale option goes straight to 5m and the first downscale goes straight to 1.25. what is the proper way to make tweakscale give a range of defined options. Say i would like for it to "offer" a 2m, 1.875m, scale along with the 1.5  on downwards, and also a 3m, 3.75m, and 4.5m towards the upscale direction?

Do you want do to is for every part in the game or only to the stowaway_Pod?

If you only wants into the Part, do as follows:

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = stack_squared
        defaultScale = 2.5
        scaleFactors   = 0.1 ,  0.3125 , 0.625 , 0.9375 , 1.25  , 1.875 , 2.0,   2.5  , 3.0  , 3.75 , 4.5 , 5.0 , 7.5 , 10   , 20
        incrementSlide = 0.01 , 0.025  , 0.025 , 0.025  , 0.025 , 0.025 , 0.025, 0.05 , 0.05 , 0.05 , 0.1 , 0.1 , 0.1 , 0.25 , 0.5
     }
}

Note that you need a incrementSlide for each scaleFactor, or you may mess a bit the PAW.

If you want to every other part in the Game to have these scales, you can patch the SCALETYPE itself:

@SCALETYPE[stack,stack_square]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %scaleFactors   = 0.1 ,  0.3125 , 0.625 , 0.9375 , 1.25  , 1.875 , 2.0,   2.5  , 3.0  , 3.75 , 4.5 , 5.0 , 7.5 , 10   , 20
    %incrementSlide = 0.01 , 0.025  , 0.025 , 0.025  , 0.025 , 0.025 , 0.025, 0.05 , 0.05 , 0.05 , 0.1 , 0.1 , 0.1 , 0.25 , 0.5
}

(I did that from heart, need to confirm if the patch will work as intended)

On the other want, of you want to apply these changes only to Benjee10 parts, you can create your own Scale Types (did that for SMCE parts, vey handful!)

SCALETYPE
{
        name = benjee10_stack
        freeScale = true
        defaultScale = 1.25
        suffix = m
        scaleFactors   = 0.1 ,  0.3125 , 0.625 , 0.9375 , 1.25  , 1.875 , 2.0,   2.5  , 3.0  , 3.75 , 4.5 , 5.0 , 7.5 , 10   , 20
        incrementSlide = 0.01 , 0.025  , 0.025 , 0.025  , 0.025 , 0.025 , 0.025, 0.05 , 0.05 , 0.05 , 0.1 , 0.1 , 0.1 , 0.25 , 0.5

}

SCALETYPE
{
        name = benjee10_stack_square
        freeScale = true
        defaultScale = 1.25
        suffix = m

TWEAKSCALEEXPONENTS { mass = 2 }
}

And then:

{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = benjee10_stack_squared
        defaultScale = 2.5
     }
}

Cheers!

Hi! 

Apologies if there is an answer to this already, but I couldn't find my exact problem, even though the issue with radial fuel scaling is sort of similar.

Basically when I rescale any of the stock fuel tanks, the fuel scales correctly, but when I save the craft in editor and load it again the part stays at the right size (although sometimes the connecting nodes are back at the original point) but the fuel is reset to the default value.

Is this a known issue, or do you have any idea what could be causing this? I mostly use procedural fuel tanks so its not game breaking but it is quite annoying. Also doesn't affect batteries, only seems to be monopropellant and liq fuel/ox parts.

thanks in advance for your time and help! 

Hi!

29 minutes ago, edil said:

Basically when I rescale any of the stock fuel tanks, the fuel scales correctly, but when I save the craft in editor and load it again the part stays at the right size (although sometimes the connecting nodes are back at the original point) but the fuel is reset to the default value.

Is this a known issue, or do you have any idea what could be causing this? I mostly use procedural fuel tanks so its not game breaking but it is quite annoying. Also doesn't affect batteries, only seems to be monopropellant and liq fuel/ox parts.

I think such an obvious bork would had been detected by me, but… I checked it anyway.

Well, it works fine to me - don't you "love" when your developer tell you that about a bug you found? :P 

So it must be something on your rig, so please try the following steps first:

• Be sure to have installed the latest KSP-Recall
    • A previous release had a bug that kinda screwed up how Recall deactivates itself to prevent borkage with incompatible add'ons, and this may explain why your crafts are being screwed on Load.
      • KSP Recall may be deactivate the bug, and so things that should being fixed under the bonnet are not.
  • Open the PAW of the affected Part and check every Recall related button to make sure they are "Active".
    • Turn then into Active of they are not.

If, even by doing that, your craft still is being screwed on Load, please create a new sandbox savegame, create a simple craft, save it and load it, reproducing the problem. And then quit KSP and send me both the KSP.log and the craft file for analysis.

If you fail to reproduce the problem on a new craft, things will be simpler to diagnose but a but hairy to fix, but first things first!

Cheers!

22 hours ago, Lisias said:

Hi!

I think such an obvious bork would had been detected by me, but… I checked it anyway.

Well, it works fine to me - don't you "love" when your developer tell you that about a bug you found? :P 

So it must be something on your rig, so please try the following steps first:

• Be sure to have installed the latest KSP-Recall
    • A previous release had a bug that kinda screwed up how Recall deactivates itself to prevent borkage with incompatible add'ons, and this may explain why your crafts are being screwed on Load.
      • KSP Recall may be deactivate the bug, and so things that should being fixed under the bonnet are not.
  • Open the PAW of the affected Part and check every Recall related button to make sure they are "Active".
    • Turn then into Active of they are not.

If, even by doing that, your craft still is being screwed on Load, please create a new sandbox savegame, create a simple craft, save it and load it, reproducing the problem. And then quit KSP and send me both the KSP.log and the craft file for analysis.

If you fail to reproduce the problem on a new craft, things will be simpler to diagnose but a but hairy to fix, but first things first!

Cheers!

Hi thanks for getting back so quickly,

I double checked, and I have installed the latest versions of Tweakscale, the Uberpaket, redistributable, and steal back my fuel. This is Ckan though, so to make sure, would that be up to date, as in, is it still being supported on Ckan? I know some mod authors have been having issues. I checked and steal back my fuel is activated, this doesn't seem to be the issue.

I started a new sandbox save and the same issue persisted, made a quick craft with 2 FLT-800 fuel tanks, one of them scaled up to 2.5, fuel scales correctly, saved the craft, loaded the craft again in editor and the fuel is back down to the original amount.  I wasn't quite sure which craft file to share, since there were three? This is one part of KSP I've never really messed with so I've just attached all three with the log file. The craft is just called 'test'. I do use quite a few mods and you're so right, a big bork like this would've been caught if it was an issue with the mod rather than my setup. Sort of weird though that its affecting the stock parts, if it is a mod compatibility issue. I'm not a modder myself so I'm hoping this is something dead obvious I've messed up so it's an easy fix, but lmk whenever you get the chance to take a look!

KSP.log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttov9d8735l7pi3/KSP.log?dl=0

Test.craft

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm8sp3bhkv46xlp/Test.craft?dl=0

Test.craft.original

https://www.dropbox.com/s/spzyt4yfzzaikde/Test.craft.original?dl=0

Test.loadmeta

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpos6g23nbprrmd/Test.loadmeta?dl=0

3 hours ago, edil said:

Hi thanks for getting back so quickly,

Welcome! :)

3 hours ago, edil said:

I double checked, and I have installed the latest versions of Tweakscale, the Uberpaket, redistributable, and steal back my fuel.

Yep, I noticed it on your KSP.log

3 hours ago, edil said:

This is Ckan though, so to make sure, would that be up to date, as in, is it still being supported on Ckan? I know some mod authors have been having issues. I checked and steal back my fuel is activated, this doesn't seem to be the issue.

I will not screw the users, so CKAN will be… tolerated into life support. I will keep whatever is on CKAN working, will fix my bugs, but will not really add anything new to it, neither updated what's already published to something that I know will not work because CKAN failed to publish needed requirements early this year.

TL;DR: CKAN is not my problem anymore. I fail to understand why I should support someone that doesn't give a rat's <piiiii> to me.

3 hours ago, edil said:

I started a new sandbox save and the same issue persisted, made a quick craft with 2 FLT-800 fuel tanks, one of them scaled up to 2.5, fuel scales correctly, saved the craft, loaded the craft again in editor and the fuel is back down to the original amount.<…>

KSP.log

<…>

Yep, I noticed it. And I think I detected the trigger, appears to be ModuleSwitchableTank.  It's from Configurable Containers, and it's scheduled to be supported, you can see it in my backlog.

https://github.com/TweakScale/Companion_FuelSwitches/issues

The reason you don't have support for it yet it's because I had to update a lot of things simultaneously, and I failed on convincing CKAN to do such (I should had TweakScale 2.5 on the wild by now, where supporting 3rd parties is incredibly easier and safer). So I had to freeze things while trying to make it trough, but then my holidays were over and Real Life® and Day Work™ started to bite, closing my opportunity window to carry on the tasks.

I don't have the slightest idea about how to I will manage to publish these new features on CKAN, so I think that you will probably have to do some manual installings, or using CurseForge Installer as a secondary installer. Things are working very tightly on CurseForge, these guys do real support for the Authors (and I'm not implying they do anything I want, they had kicked my back once when I had screwed up - and this is the differential, they reached me to kick me in the <piiiii> instead of just ignoring the problem).

So, and I'm sorry to tell you that, I'm afraid that for now you are going to need to choose if you want to use TweakScale or Configurable Containers - and, make no mistake, I want to use it too. I'm also pretty frustrated about the ordeal, and it's one (between many) reasons I'm liquided off :P with these guys.

I bashed my <piiii> for a good part of the last year to reach to this point, and now I'm stuck for reasons that I just don't understand.

Edited by Lisias
<piiiii>

Hi I am having this issue when loading:

[LOG 10:18:44.060] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScalerModuleWaterfallFX'
[EXC 10:18:44.108] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Type+Exists.ByQualifiedName (System.String qn) (at <58fb44557e3d487fa13c42bddbc423e1>:0)
    TweakScaleCompanion.Frameworks.Waterfall.Startup.Awake () (at <50cf5620a2404793bbf841a4c46192d9>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    <LoadObjects>d__90:MoveNext()
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    <CreateDatabase>d__71:MoveNext()
    GameDatabase:StartLoad()
    <LoadSystems>d__11:MoveNext()
    LoadingScreen:Start()
[LOG 10:18:44.108] [ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:
ScrapYard_ContractConfigurator 2.2.1.0 GameData\ScrapYard\Plugins\ScrapYard_ContractConfigurator.dll

[LOG 10:18:44.108] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScaleCompanion_FS'
[LOG 10:18:44.109] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScaleCompanion_FS'
[EXC 10:18:44.166] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Type+Exists.ByQualifiedName (System.String qn) (at <58fb44557e3d487fa13c42bddbc423e1>:0)
    TweakScaleCompanion.FS.Buoyancy.Startup.Awake () (at <159cb52e67bf4cb9bc37bc06c9f301f7>:0)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
[LOG 10:18:44.167] [ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:
ScrapYard_ContractConfigurator 2.2.1.0 GameData\ScrapYard\Plugins\ScrapYard_ContractConfigurator.dll

[LOG 10:18:44.167] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScaleCompanion_KIAS'
[LOG 10:18:44.168] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScalerKISInventory'
[EXC 10:18:44.219] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    TweakScaleCompanion.KIS.Inventory.Startup.Awake () (at <98159277488446ec9c8f842776314cf3>:0)
[LOG 10:18:44.220] [ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:

12 hours ago, DopelandCare said:

Hi I am having this issue when loading:

[LOG 10:18:44.060] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScalerModuleWaterfallFX'
[EXC 10:18:44.108] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    TweakScaleCompanion.Frameworks.Waterfall.Startup.Awake () (at <50cf5620a2404793bbf841a4c46192d9>:0)
[LOG 10:18:44.108] [ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:

[LOG 10:18:44.108] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScaleCompanion_FS'
[LOG 10:18:44.109] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScaleCompanion_FS'
[EXC 10:18:44.166] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    TweakScaleCompanion.FS.Buoyancy.Startup.Awake () (at <159cb52e67bf4cb9bc37bc06c9f301f7>:0)
[LOG 10:18:44.167] [ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:

[LOG 10:18:44.167] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScaleCompanion_KIAS'
[LOG 10:18:44.168] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Startup' from assembly 'TweakScalerKISInventory'
[EXC 10:18:44.219] ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    TweakScaleCompanion.KIS.Inventory.Startup.Awake () (at <98159277488446ec9c8f842776314cf3>:0)
[LOG 10:18:44.220] [ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:

Hi!

You was bitten by a nasty internal KSP bug on a thingy called Assembly Loader/Resolver - this bug is triggered when something tries to load a dependency and fails, and from this point, everything and the kitchen's sink gets screwed when trying to load a DLL or use a thingy called Reflection, that is exactly what TweakScale and the Companions do a lot.

In your case, the problem is ScrapYard_ContractConfigurator.dll. You probably don't have Contract Configurator installed, and so it's failing to be loaded, and the AL/R bug is triggered.

Install Contract Configurator or delete GameData\ScrapYard\Plugins\ScrapYard_ContractConfigurator.dll and you will be fine.

Cheers.

i have this **FATAL** error and im pretty sure you guys can help me

Image of error in game:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WQulKhSrOoHRAd9FgdWvsYo1DtFjAeIh/view?usp=sharing (i could not find out how to make the imgur link but thats not the problem)

And here's my log, i looked around a bit and it seems to be an engine from the  bdarmory mod

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIWXscjOnhuQplSJ-fOikP8MGMic6LFl/view?usp=sharing

It would be really helpful if someone could help me fix it because i really wanna improve my fighter jets and all

thanks a lot to anyone who helped/helps

2 hours ago, banable said:

i have this **FATAL** error and im pretty sure you guys can help me

Image of error in game:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WQulKhSrOoHRAd9FgdWvsYo1DtFjAeIh/view?usp=sharing (i could not find out how to make the imgur link but thats not the problem)

And here's my log, i looked around a bit and it seems to be an engine from the  bdarmory mod

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIWXscjOnhuQplSJ-fOikP8MGMic6LFl/view?usp=sharing

It would be really helpful if someone could help me fix it because i really wanna improve my fighter jets and all

thanks a lot to anyone who helped/helps

It's BDArmory, they have a mishap on one of their patches.

[LOG 19:51:40.033] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part BDA.EJ200 (TFJ-EJ200 "Typhoon" Afterburning Turbofan) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

Rollback BDArmory to the previous release for while, I heard they are aware of the problem and it should be fixed Soon™ :)

https://github.com/TweakScale/TweakScale/discussions/301

Edited by Lisias
links or it didn't happened!

3 hours ago, InconspicuousKraken said:

KSP 1.12.3, Tweakscale 2.4.7.1

I got 130 fatal errors. I tried removing the parts that caused them in my ksp.log, but some stock parts were still causing problems. I assume this is caused by another mod somehow breaking them?

Such an abnormal high number of fatalities, nowadays, sounds more like having TweakScale installed twice on the system.

3 hours ago, InconspicuousKraken said:

KSP.log way more convenient, but it will do.

And nope, didn't found more than one copy of the Scale.dll on your rig. But I found this:

[LOG 15:58:17.627] Applying update TMasterson5/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[mtaAWACSRadar] to MTW/Parts/AWACS Radar/awacs.cfg/PART[mtaAWACSRadar]

TweakScale's patches from TMasterson5 didn'd aged very will. Delete GameData/TMasterson5/tweakscaleConfigPatch.cfg and you will be fine.

Cheers!

5 hours ago, InconspicuousKraken said:

Hrm. Deleting this did clear up quite a few, but I still have 44 fatal errors. It looks like most have to do with SAR.

Ksp.log

Ah, yes! You also is using LShipParts!

Please install TweakScale Companion for SMCE. You will need to replace one of the files from the LShipParts with the one on the zip file.

Hi ! 

I was looking into adding TS support for some parts, but couldn't find the documentation of the different available TS scale exponents/types and their effects... Do you have such doc available ?

Excuse me in advance, since I'm pretty sure this is linked somewhere so obviously that my poor kerbal eyes did miss it :D

Peace

6 hours ago, kurgut said:

I was looking into adding TS support for some parts, but couldn't find the documentation of the different available TS scale exponents/types and their effects... Do you have such doc available ?

Excuse me in advance, since I'm pretty sure this is linked somewhere so obviously that my poor kerbal eyes did miss it :D

I'm owing people a decent documentation for this since some time already. What I have right now are two quick tutorials:

https://ksp.lisias.net/blogs/tech-support/TweakScale/How-to-write-a-patch/Part-01

https://ksp.lisias.net/blogs/tech-support/TweakScale/How-to-write-a-patch/Part-02

The Part 2 covers a bit what you want.

Looking into Stock parts' patches is the best way to see how things work right now, but you may face some trouble when handling some more exotic parts - a situation in which you would like to do some Requests For Comments anyway, because if there's not a Stock equivalent for the part you are scaling, even me would need to give it a close eye ball to decide how to proceed! :) 

Cheers!

8 minutes ago, banable said:

Hello, i had 2 fatal errors, wich both seem to be connected to the making history DLC part MEMLander, but i don't know how to fix this, so any help would be appreciated.

KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cGAT2c2JRxr_2XIv70Eo3CLmmhvDDoRv/view?usp=sharing

Hi!

That's weird… You should had only one FATALity per part, looks like you have multiple TweakScale's running.

[LOG 17:26:04.960] Applying update SXT/ModCompatibility/SXT_TweakScale/@PART[MEMLander]:NEEDS[Scale] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Pods/Size1_5_Lander.cfg/PART[MEMLander]
[LOG 17:26:04.961] Applying update SXT/ModCompatibility/SXT_TweakScale/@PART[MEMLander]:NEEDS[Scale] to SXT/Parts/Rocketry/Command/MEM/part.cfg/PART[MEMLander]
[LOG 17:26:17.146] Applying update TweakScale/patches/SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Pods/@PART[MEMLander]:NEEDS[SquadExpansion,TweakScale] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Pods/Size1_5_Lander.cfg/PART[MEMLander]
[LOG 17:26:17.150] Applying update TweakScale/patches/SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Pods/@PART[MEMLander]:NEEDS[SquadExpansion,TweakScale] to SXT/Parts/Rocketry/Command/MEM/part.cfg/PART[MEMLander]
[LOG 17:28:39.389] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ProceduralPart],!MODULE[WingProcedural],!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:LAST[KSPRECALL-ATTACHED-ON-EDITOR]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Pods/Size1_5_Lander.cfg/PART[MEMLander]
[LOG 17:28:39.581] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ProceduralPart],!MODULE[WingProcedural],!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:LAST[KSPRECALL-ATTACHED-ON-EDITOR]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to SXT/Parts/Rocketry/Command/MEM/part.cfg/PART[MEMLander]
[LOG 17:28:44.794] Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/Frameworks/Waterfall/patches/999_Finals-and-Lasts/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleWaterfallFX],@MODULE[TweakScale]]:NEEDS[TweakScale,Waterfall]:FINAL to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Pods/Size1_5_Lander.cfg/PART[MEMLander]
[LOG 17:28:44.802] Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/Frameworks/Waterfall/patches/999_Finals-and-Lasts/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleWaterfallFX],@MODULE[TweakScale]]:NEEDS[TweakScale,Waterfall]:FINAL to SXT/Parts/Rocketry/Command/MEM/part.cfg/PART[MEMLander]

But, in reality, what we have are TWO parts named MEMLander in your rig!! :)

I think you have no alternative but to reach the SXT's maintainer and ask him to rename the SXT's MEMLander to SXT.MEMLander or something when MakingHistory is installed. It's not hard, it's a simple MM patch.

In the mean time, you will probably want to delete the file <KSP_Root>/GameData/SXT/Parts/Rocketry/Command/MEM/part.cfg to get thing ongoing until the fix is published. Things get a bit confusing on KSP when you have more than one part with the same name.

Cheers!