[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.7.6 - 2024-0322

Lisias

On 9/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, Atmo said:

Hi there,

First time posting, not sure if my problem fits in here.

Im using KSP 1.6.1.2401 (Tweakscale v2.4.3.4) with around 60+ mods (mainly around RSS-stuff)

And got this warning a few days ago, played two or three times on it (nothing bad happened), until now. My electrical charge by solar production is getting less, when normally on other mod-sets (and vanilla) it got more, as usual. So my solar panels are working, but the energy-count is depleting instead of rising again. Any ideas on that?

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rLvnbp3

Well, it's 10 years since my last Deutschunterricht, but from what I got to understand, CKAN is complaining that some installed Add'Ons are not compatible to 1.6.1 - the version between parenthesis is the KSP version that Add'On is known to support. Better burn time, for example, was compiled to work on 1.7.1

This doesn't mean, necessarily, that the Add'On will not run on the 1.6.1, but the Maintainer will probably dismiss bug reports due it.

Usually, you should install a older version, usually the last version with official support for the KSP you are running. You can also tell CKAN to ignore this, if you known the Add'On will run for sure - what usually means you need to run and check things for yourself and then check an option somewhere. You will need to ask for Details on the CKAN thread.

Secondly there is this second thing, where it asks me to get in touch with you guys here, since there "isnt an possible automated fix for the problem" regarding some "fatal error" of tweakscale. I dont know if thats connected to the electric-charge-problem.

KSP.log via mega: https://mega.nz/fm/tiwS2KSK

Any ideas at all? I tried to localize the problem, by taking a few mods off, to see if the error would go away and the electric-charge would go up again - but no luck.

It's certainly a old patch playing havoc with newest versions of some Add'Ons. As long you don't use a Part with a broken patch, you are safe - the hard part is to remember all that parts, so usually is safer to fix the patches. Not every bad patching ends in disaster, but some do - and since it's way easier to fix everything than to cherry pick each possible bug to classify them into "safe" and "unsafe", this is the approach I'm taking.

In a way or another, use S.A.V.E. . It's a good preventive measure.

That said, I run into some difficulties while trying to download your LOG. The Mega site shows message about Requesting Account Data, then Receiving Account Data, then Decrypting. But then my own files are displayed, without any trace of a shared KSP.log somewhere.I searched for it on the Activities Log, Incoming Shares, etc, but no dice. Perhaps you forgot to grant permissions to the file be read by third parties? 

A way to check for yourself is to search for "[TweakScale] ERROR:" on the log file, take note of the partnames being mentioned on the log line, and then search for every "Applying update" mentioned on the same log line as the partname you took notes. This will list every single patch that was applied to the part, and with that information you can eye ball the patch looking for problems. It's a bit cumbersome without some tools as GREP to help you, but good Text Editors as Notepad++ or TextWrangler work with regular expresions what's essentially what GREP does (on the shell prompt).

Edited by Lisias
ugh! Tyops Galroe!!

Just wondering Lisias, how long are the days over there because you said you'd check this by night and you still haven't given me a report of what's wrong?

On 9/17/2019 at 4:49 PM, Lisias said:

@DodoOnTheMün, I will need to handle this the hard way - by manually inspecting the Add'Ons patches, this is going to take more time than I have available right now. I will come back to it by night.

I know you probably have it busy with working on other peoples problems, but just as a reminder :D

15 hours ago, DodoOnTheMün said:

Just wondering Lisias, how long are the days over there because you said you'd check this by night and you still haven't given me a report of what's wrong?

This is going to take longer than I expected. I managed to give this a try tonight (had to do some work on the weekend..  ;.;), but… Spacedock is down...

Spoiler

Murphy, Forum Rules prevented me to adequately salute you!! :mad:

Well, I did it in the yet harder way and installed everthing but the SM Add'Ons. They are not available anymore, and I'm not finding my Archive - I think it is on the machine that had a hard disk crash (the Archive is safe, the victim is a 10Krpm SCSI disk used for secondary tasks- already bought the replacement, but I didn't had time to fix the server neither - damn!).

Not being enough, I just got this while writing this post:

VEryaJr.png

Spoiler

StarTrekII.jpg

MUUUURRRPHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

(sigh)

I will try to fix this Fuel Switch problem, then I will try to check if there's anything wrong without any SM Add'Ons installed, then I will (eventually) fix my server to get access to the Archive, and the I will try again. :P

Yeah. Life can be Sun on our Beach sometimes. :P

Edited by Lisias
Hit "save" too soon.

On 9/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, Commodoregamer118 said:

I think the B9 liquid fuel exixt but has separated of its file

Hope this can help you.

I`m a dumb-SAS!!! I forgot to install B9 Aerospace Core!!! #facepalm

It's not incredible how things usually work fine when we install them correctly??? :P 

@DodoOnTheMün - I`m giving it another try. Let's see what happens without any SM Add`Ons installed. Will not be a complete test, but anything I manage to detect and fix now will help you, and with some luck, minimize the surface of exposition for the others Add'Ons.

— — — POST EDIT — — — 

Sorry, dude. I replicated your installment, except by the SM Add'Ons. Everything worked by the book. So it's really something on that Add'Ons.

I'm still on it.

Edited by Lisias
POST EDIT.

7 hours ago, Lisias said:

Sorry, dude. I replicated your installment, except by the SM Add'Ons. Everything worked by the book. So it's really something on that Add'Ons.

the thing is, i got the errors before i even installed the SM Add'Ons, when i first got the error i immediately closed KSP and just didn't play instead of bothering to go here, after a while i had forgotten about it and i decided to reinstall SM and make a bomber, wehn i got the error again of course (and did the same thing as last time before deciding to go there so i could actually safely play KSP)
so i find it strange that the problem is in SM when i got the error before i even installed SM but hey, i'm not the expert here

10 hours ago, DodoOnTheMün said:

the thing is, i got the errors before i even installed the SM Add'Ons, when i first got the error i immediately closed KSP and just didn't play instead of bothering to go here, after a while i had forgotten about it and i decided to reinstall SM and make a bomber, wehn i got the error again of course 

Did you used the latest versions for the Add'Ons? Because I did, and my tests ended up with the 15 warnings about not yet supported parts only. No fatalities.

— — — POST EDIT — — — 

I found an anomaly. Not sure if it is playing havoc with you or not, but it's an anomaly nevertheless. You have an Add'On installed twice, in GameData/GameData:

[LOG 13:37:56.318] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\KTech\Plugins\KTechCategoryMaster.dll
[LOG 13:37:56.320] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\KTech\Plugins\SMI_APUcontroller.dll
[WRN 13:40:38.470] Texture resolution is not valid for compression: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\LShipPartsRequired\Agencies\FNE_scaled.png' - consider changing the image's width and height to enable compression

Delete GameData/GameData and see what happens. You already have KTech installed on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SMArmory\KTech , what I think it's another mistake. Install Ktech directly on GameData, not inside SMArmory folder.

[LOG 13:37:56.318] Load(Assembly): GameData/KTech/Plugins/KTechCategoryMaster
[LOG 13:37:56.318] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GameData\KTech\Plugins\KTechCategoryMaster.dll
[LOG 13:37:56.327] Load(Assembly): SMArmory/KTech/Plugins/KTechCategoryMaster
[LOG 13:37:56.327] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SMArmory\KTech\Plugins\KTechCategoryMaster.dll

Edited by Lisias
Found anomalies

i already deleted gamedata\gamedata,

i'll try to update all of my mods and see if i still have the error

3 hours ago, Lisias said:

Delete GameData/GameData and see what happens. You already have KTech installed on C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SMArmory\KTech , what I think it's another mistake. Install Ktech directly on GameData, not inside SMArmory folder.

16 minutes ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

Hello guys i currently have a problem with tweakscale.

i installed some mods from CKAN (like 20) and i started KSP and in the main menu a message box appeared that said

Houston we have a problem!

https://imgur.com/7Sw1DpP

Hi! Sorry for that. On the same message it's said to publish the KSP.log on some file share service so I can investigate the matter! :)

Please read this Thread for instructions on sharing the KSP.log:

Edited by Lisias
missed link

7 minutes ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

Literally i scared too much and just take photo and close KSP inmideatly

Here is the log via OneDrive https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtUgGSbBKMe8hXetK5C6gXLbuVcC

Well, it worked as intended. :P

The main problem with these "Houston" is that sometimes these problems are harmless. But sometimes, they are not. And not too much rarely, plain catastrophic. So the only safe measure is to eye ball the thing to check for the catastrophic ones. But sorting the problems are so much trouble as to fix the problems, so fixing them is the only rational line of action.  

Fortunately, the most commons glitches are already diagnosed, what makes my life a bit easier. :) You have two copies of TweakScale installed on your rig:

[LOG 14:18:22.886] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScale\Plugins\KSPe.Light.TweakScale.dll
[LOG 14:18:22.903] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScale\Plugins\Scale.dll
[LOG 14:18:23.125] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScale-2.4.3.2\GameData\TweakScale\Plugins\KSPe.Light.TweakScale.dll
[LOG 14:18:23.136] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScale-2.4.3.2\GameData\TweakScale\Plugins\Scale.dll

Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScale-2.4.3.2 and if a further Houston happens, publish your new KSP.log again.

Hi @Lisias great work on Tweakscale and it seems you're really responsive to questions/issues, so thanks for that!

I've upgraded to 1.7.3 and the latest version of Tweakscale from CKAN. I've gotten a few of these "support removed for X parts" notices, so I thought I'd provide (what I hope is) some of those errors for potential diagnosis.

It looks like several of these are from SXT but a number seem to be Squad parts as well. You're probably aware of most of these (or maybe some of are new?)

Anyway, here are some selected errors:

Spoiler

Line 52831: [LOG 11:51:31.874] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost: Started
    Line 52956: [LOG 11:51:39.257] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for DMagicOrbitalScience/OversizeScience/SIGINT_End/dmSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52959: [LOG 11:51:39.257] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for DMagicOrbitalScience/OversizeScience/SIGINT_End/dmSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52962: [LOG 11:51:39.257] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for DMagicOrbitalScience/OversizeScience/SIGINT_End/dmSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52965: [LOG 11:51:39.257] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for DMagicOrbitalScience/OversizeScience/SIGINT_Small/dmSIGINT.Small (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52968: [LOG 11:51:39.257] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for DMagicOrbitalScience/OversizeScience/SIGINT_Small/dmSIGINT.Small (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52971: [LOG 11:51:39.257] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for DMagicOrbitalScience/OversizeScience/SIGINT_Small/dmSIGINT.Small (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52972: [LOG 11:51:39.261] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=IFSHexcanSolid, DryCost=-1.66893E-05
    Line 52973: [LOG 11:51:39.387] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52974: [LOG 11:51:39.387] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52975: [LOG 11:51:39.387] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for Squad/Parts/Engine/liquidEngineLV-1_v2/liquidEngineLV-1R _v2/radialEngineMini_v2 (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
    Line 52976: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate).
    Line 52976: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate).
    Line 52977: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52977: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52978: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate).
    Line 52978: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate).
    Line 52979: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52979: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52980: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate).
    Line 52980: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate).
    Line 52981: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52981: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52982: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate).
    Line 52982: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate).
    Line 52983: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52983: [LOG 11:51:39.416] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52984: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube).
    Line 52984: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube).
    Line 52985: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52985: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52986: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube).
    Line 52986: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube).
    Line 52987: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Cost - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52987: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Cost - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52988: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube).
    Line 52988: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube).
    Line 52989: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52989: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52990: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube).
    Line 52990: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube).
    Line 52991: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52991: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52992: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube).
    Line 52992: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube).
    Line 52993: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52993: [LOG 11:51:39.426] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
    Line 52994: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTAirbag (Mk10-XL Inflatable Airbag).
    Line 52994: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTAirbag (Mk10-XL Inflatable Airbag).
    Line 52995: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTAirbag (Mk10-XL Inflatable Airbag) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 52995: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTAirbag (Mk10-XL Inflatable Airbag) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 52996: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTAirbagSmall (Mk-10 Inflatable Airbag).
    Line 52996: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTAirbagSmall (Mk-10 Inflatable Airbag).
    Line 52997: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTAirbagSmall (Mk-10 Inflatable Airbag) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 52997: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTAirbagSmall (Mk-10 Inflatable Airbag) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 52998: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTfloatFront (LF-01A Sea-Float End).
    Line 52998: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTfloatFront (LF-01A Sea-Float End).
    Line 52999: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatFront (LF-01A Sea-Float End) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 52999: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatFront (LF-01A Sea-Float End) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 53000: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTfloatMid (LF-01B Sea-Float Midsection).
    Line 53000: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTfloatMid (LF-01B Sea-Float Midsection).
    Line 53001: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatMid (LF-01B Sea-Float Midsection) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 53001: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatMid (LF-01B Sea-Float Midsection) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 53002: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTfloatOutboard (LF-01B Sea-Float Outrigger).
    Line 53002: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] WARNING: Removing TweakScale support for SXTfloatOutboard (LF-01B Sea-Float Outrigger).
    Line 53003: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatOutboard (LF-01B Sea-Float Outrigger) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 53003: [LOG 11:51:39.442] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatOutboard (LF-01B Sea-Float Outrigger) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
    Line 53004: [LOG 11:51:39.449] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTBalloon, DryCost=-4.291534E-05
    Line 53005: [LOG 11:51:39.449] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTBalloonGold, DryCost=-4.291534E-05
    Line 53006: [LOG 11:51:39.449] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTBalloonGoldB, DryCost=-4.574776E-05
    Line 53007: [LOG 11:51:39.449] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTBalloon375, DryCost=-3.33786E-06
    Line 53008: [LOG 11:51:39.449] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTBalloonGoldB375, DryCost=-5.435944E-05
    Line 53009: [LOG 11:51:39.454] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXT5mTank0cap, DryCost=-0.0001487732
    Line 53010: [LOG 11:51:39.454] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTTank1, DryCost=-0.0001487732
    Line 53011: [LOG 11:51:39.454] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTSaturnV2, DryCost=-0.0002975464
    Line 53012: [LOG 11:51:39.454] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTSaturnV1, DryCost=-0.0005950928
    Line 53013: [LOG 11:51:39.455] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTKDBTsar1, DryCost=-0.000177753
    Line 53014: [LOG 11:51:39.456] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=SXTKDBTsar3, DryCost=-0.0001189709
    Line 53015: [LOG 11:51:39.457] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1863 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 0 Show Stoppers found; 14 Sanity Check failed; 651 unscalable parts.
    Line 54267: Assembly: KSPe.Light.TweakScale, Version=2.1.0.13, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Line 72738: [LOG 12:11:28.198] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for probeStackSmall
    Line 72738: [LOG 12:11:28.198] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for probeStackSmall
    Line 72773: [LOG 12:11:29.782] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for Decoupler.2
    Line 72773: [LOG 12:11:29.782] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for Decoupler.2
    Line 72821: [LOG 12:11:31.866] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for dmsurfacelaser
    Line 72821: [LOG 12:11:31.866] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for dmsurfacelaser
    Line 72822: [LOG 12:11:31.887] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for dmDAN
    Line 72822: [LOG 12:11:31.887] [TweakScale] WARNING: No valid member found for mass in TweakScale for dmDAN

Here is my latest log also with the full info: KSP Log 092719 T1230

Also, here is my full modlist:

Spoiler

Flight Manager for Reusable Stages (FMRS) Continued (FMRSContinued 1.2.8.1)
[x] Science! Continued (xScienceContinued 5.22)
Action Groups Extended (AGExt 1:2.3.5)
Airplane Plus (AirplanePlus 26.1)
Astronomer's Visual Pack (AstronomersVisualPack 2:3.8.3.0)
Astronomer's Visual Pack-4k Textures (AVP-4kTextures v1.9)
Automated Screenshots & Saves (AutomatedScreenshots 0.8.4.4)
B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.10.0)
BetterCrewAssignment (BetterCrewAssignment 1.3.2)
BetterTimeWarpContinued (BetterTimeWarpCont 2.3.11.4)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 0.1.7.2)
CollisionFX-Updated (CollisionFXUpdated 0.8.3.1.1)
CommNet Constellation (CommNetConstellation 1.4)
Community Category Kit (CommunityCategoryKit 4.3.0.0)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 1.2.0.0)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.3.7)
Community Terrain Texture Pack (CommunityTerrainTexturePack 1:1.0.4)
Community Trait Icons (CommunityTraitIcons v1.1.1)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.27.1)
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations Reborn (ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 2:3.7.1.5)
Contract Pack: Kerbal Academy (ContractConfigurator-KerbalAcademy 1.1.10)
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus (ContractConfigurator-Tourism 1.5.2)
Contract Parser (ContractParser 8.0)
Contracts Window + (ContractsWindowPlus 9.3)
Craft Manager (CraftManager 1.1.5)
Cryo Tanks (CryoTanks 1.3.0)
Cryo Tanks Core (CryoTanks-Core 1.3.0)
Custom Barn Kit (CustomBarnKit 1.1.19.0)
Decoupler Shroud (DecouplerShroud 0.7.1)
Deflatable Heat Shield (DeflatableHeatShield 0.0.3)
Deployable Engines Plugin (DeployableEngines 1.1.0)
Distant Object Enhancement (DistantObject v1.9.1.1)
Distant Object Enhancement default config (DistantObject-default v1.9.1.1)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.4.2)
Docking Port Alignment Indicator (DockingPortAlignmentIndicator 6.8.3)
Draggable Altimeter (DraggableAltimeter v1.0.1)
Draggable Navball (DraggableNavball v1.0.1)
Dynamic Battery Storage (DynamicBatteryStorage 2:2.0.6.0)
Easy Vessel Switch (EVS) (EasyVesselSwitch 1.11)
Editor Extensions Redux (EditorExtensionsRedux 3.3.22)
Engine Lighting (EngineLighting 1.5.1)
Environmental Visual Enhancements (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 2:EVE-1.7.3-0)
Feline Utility Rovers (FelineUtilityRovers 1.2.10)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.13.0)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.13.0)
Hangar Extender (HangerExtenderExtended 3.5.5)
Heat Control (HeatControl 0.4.12)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 1.1.1)
HyperEdit (HyperEdit 1.5.8.0)
Interstellar Fuel Switch (InterstellarFuelSwitch 3.11.0.4)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 3.11.0.4)
Keep It Straight (KeepItStraight 1.0.7)
Kerbal Alarm Clock (KerbalAlarmClock v3.11.0.0)
Kerbal Atomics (KerbalAtomics 1:1.0.5)
Kerbal Engineer Redux (KerbalEngineerRedux 1.1.6.0)
Kerbal Improved Save System (KerbalImprovedSaveSystem v2.4.0)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement Continued (KerbalJointReinforcementContinued v3.4.1)
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems (KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.6.9)
Konstruction (Konstruction 1.2.0.0)
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier (Kopernicus 2:release-1.7.3-2)
KS3P (KS3P V6.1)
KSP AVC (KSP-AVC 1.3.1)
KXAPI (KXAPI 1.1.0)
MagiCore (MagiCore 1.3.1.7)
Making Less History (MakingLessHistory 1.0)
MechJeb 2 (MechJeb2 2.8.4.0)
MechJeb and Engineer for all! (MechJebForAll 1.3.0.6)
MemGraph (MemGraph 1:1.1.3)
Mini Airbrakes (MiniAirbrakes 1.1)
Mk2 Stockalike Expansion (Mk2Expansion 2:1.8.6)
Mk3 Stockalike Expansion (Mk3Expansion 1.4.8)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.6.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.0.3)
MSP-3000 Material Science Pod (MSP3000 v1.1)
NavHud (NavHudRenewed 1.3.7)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 1.1.3)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 1.0.3)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 1.0.3)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 1:0.5.1)
Near Future Launch Vehicles (NearFutureLaunchVehicles 1.2.3)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 1.1.1)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 1.0.5)
Near Future Solar Core (NearFutureSolar-Core 1.0.5)
Near Future Spacecraft (NearFutureSpacecraft 1.2.4)
Outer Planets Mod (OuterPlanetsMod 2:2.2.5)
Patch Manager (PatchManager 0.0.16.4)
PersistentRotation (PersistentRotation 1.8.5)
PlanetShine (PlanetShine 0.2.6.1)
PlanetShine - Default configuration (PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.6.1)
Portrait Stats (PortraitStats 17.0)
Precise Node (PreciseNode 1.2.10.3)
Progress Parser (ProgressParser 10.0)
RasterPropMonitor (RasterPropMonitor 1:v0.30.6)
RasterPropMonitor Core (RasterPropMonitor-Core 1:v0.30.6)
RCS Build Aid Continued (RCSBuildAidCont 1:0.9.8)
Realistic Atmospheres (RealisticAtmospheres 1.3.1)
RecoveryController (RecoveryController 0.0.3.8)
Reentry Particle Effect (ReentryParticleEffect 1.4)
ReStock (ReStock 0.1.4)
ReStock+ (ReStockPlus 0.1.4)
Retractable Lifting Surface Module (RetractableLiftingSurface 0.1.6)
scatterer (Scatterer 2:v0.0540)
scatterer - default config (Scatterer-config 2:v0.0540)
scatterer - sunflare (Scatterer-sunflare 2:v0.0540)
SimpleConstruction (SimpleConstruction 1:3.4.6)
SmokeScreen - Extended FX Plugin (SmokeScreen 2.8.6.0)
SpaceY Expanded (SpaceY-Expanded 1.4)
SpaceY Heavy Lifters (SpaceY-Lifters 1.17.2)
Stockalike Mining Extension (StockalikeMiningExtension 0.99.3)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux (StationPartsExpansionRedux 1.2.1)
SXTContinued (SXTContinued 1:0.3.28.2)
TAC Fuel Balancer (TacFuelBalancer v2.21.4.1)
TextureReplacer (TextureReplacer v3.7)
The Janitor's Closet (JanitorsCloset 0.3.6.1)
Toolbar (Toolbar 1:1.7.22.2)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.8.2)
Tracking Station Evolved (TrackingStationEvolved 4.1)
Trajectories (Trajectories v2.2.3)
Transfer Window Planner (TransferWindowPlanner v1.7.2.0)
TriggerAu Flags (TriggerAu-Flags v2.9.3.0)
TRP-Hire (TRPHire 0.6.9.4)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.4.3.4)
Universal Storage II (UniversalStorage2 1.7.0.10)
USI Tools (USITools 1.2.0.0)
WorldStabilizer (WorldStabilizer 0.9.5)

Thanks for any input you have on these!

Edited by scottadges

1 hour ago, scottadges said:

I've upgraded to 1.7.3 and the latest version of Tweakscale from CKAN. I've gotten a few of these "support removed for X parts" notices, so I thought I'd provide (what I hope is) some of those errors for potential diagnosis.

Thank you for the report. While there parts are known issues (they were detected after all!), your report is helping me to sort out the problems and priorize.

[LOG 11:51:39.457] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1863 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 0 Show Stoppers found; 14 Sanity Check failed; 651 unscalable parts.

The single most important missing feature on TweakScale is, as it appears, the PARTMODULEVARIANT with mass, and your report is endorsing it.

macmini:scottadges lisias$ cat KSP\ Log\ 092719\ T1230.log | grep "issues\/13" | wc -l

The second, apparently, is the Firespitter's Buoyancy Module - vastly used on SXT, by the way.

macmini:scottadges lisias$ cat KSP\ Log\ 092719\ T1230.log | grep "issues\/9" | wc -l

These logs are consistent with almost every other sent to me. Again, thanks for it! :)

I'm currently trying to rush some things on RL in order to buy some time to update TweakScale to fix all the current technical debts (as some problems on scaling the engine effects. And there're some new features being tested by the way. :)

I expect to buy time to code again now in October. Let's see if Murphy will agree with my plans! :D

On 9/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, DodoOnTheMün said:

i already deleted gamedata\gamedata,

i'll try to update all of my mods and see if i still have the error

finally got time to do it (and also install a lot of extra mods) and I got no error, thanks for the help! :D

nevermind that! I spoke too soon because I didn't see the error pop up and so made that conclusion, KSP just finished loading and i still got the error despite updating all my mods and removing all my SM mods. Looks like something else was the problem.

unknown.png

6 minutes ago, DodoOnTheMün said:

nevermind that! I spoke too soon because I didn't see the error pop up and so made that conclusion, KSP just finished loading and i still got the error despite updating all my mods and removing all my SM mods. Looks like something else was the problem.

I just realised that when i uninstalled Tweakscale i just moved the folder out of my gamedata and then put it back in after reinstalling instead of downloading the mod again. I'll go ahead and not do that and see if that'll work

Edited by DodoOnTheMün
i was wrong

11 hours ago, DodoOnTheMün said:

Nope, still got the same message :(

Publish the new KSP.log on https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/62 if you can, after confirming that every single FATALity is related to a SM Add'On .

You are the third to have problems with SM Add'Ons, and it will be better for me to handle all of these problems at the same time. There's a lot of patches on SM Add'Ons, I would like to prevent handling them one by one! :)

Publish also the ModuleManager's Config Cache. This will make easier to cook fixes.

Edited by Lisias
Tyops, what else?

2 hours ago, kspidor said:

hello

have KPS 1.6.1 rss

tweakscale  2.4.3.4

when opening solar panels, energy is instantly lost

there is also an error in the menu "houston we have a problem"

ksp.log - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rwewn7tk721vy5/KSP.log?dl=0

Thank you very much!

Hi. Got the log, let's crack that nut:

[LOG 19:58:09.727] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1016 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 1 Show Stoppers found; 9 Sanity Check failed; 387 unscalable parts.

Not that bad. TweakScale is a whiner nowadays because when a serious error happens, that whining helps me to track down the root cause of the problem (there are no easies anymore).

So let's get that FATALity nailed down:

[LOG 19:58:09.634] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part batteryBankMini (Аккумуляторная батарея Z-200) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

And yeah, we have another Toe Stomping while patching:

[LOG 15:00:13.374] Applying update TweakScale/patches/Squad/Squad_Util/@PART[batteryBankMini] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:18.827] Applying update FerramAerospaceResearch/_FARPartModule/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[LaunchClamp]]:FOR[FerramAerospaceResearch] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:20.536] Applying update FerramAerospaceResearch/_FARPartModule/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[FARWingAerodynamicModel],!MODULE[FARControllableSurface]]:AFTER[FerramAerospaceResearch] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:33.403] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleEngines*],!MODULE[ModuleHeatShield],~RSSROConfig[]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:33.612] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~crashTolerance[>12]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:33.925] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~gTolerance[<50]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:34.066] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~maxPressure[<4000]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:34.170] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~breakingForce[]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:01:16.409] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/Squad/RO_Squad_Electrical/@PART[batteryBankMini]:FOR[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:01:43.520] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/RO_RCS_Config/@PART[*]:AFTER[RO-RCS] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:02:59.525] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RO_RadialEnginesAttach/@PART[*]:HAS[#node_attach[*],#attachRules[1,0,1,1,0]]:FOR[zzzRealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:01.878] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[#RSSROConfig[*]]:FOR[zzzTagCleanup] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:02.128] Applying update B9PartSwitch/CopyEventsPropagator/@PART:FOR[zzzzzz-B9PartSwitch] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:04.628] Applying update InterstellarFuelSwitch/PatchManager/ActiveMMPatches/IntegratedDecoupler/@PART[*]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:05.621] Applying update Kopernicus/Config/SolarPanels/@PART:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:06.792] Applying update WarpPlugin/Patches/OreTanksFix/@PART[*]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]

And dude, there's a lot of people patching this part. :/

This is too much for being manually inspected by brute force, I need more information to track it down without using too much of my time. Please upload your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file, so I can inspect the patching being applied to this part. This will make things a lot easier to me.

About your Solar Panel, I fired up my 1.6.1 TestBed with Stock and TweakScale 2.4.3.4 (and nothing more) to check this:

J8yUc7u.png

jZYchM7.png

Well, it works fine. It's not something on TweakScale patches, so it's surely something else in need to be fixed. The thing with TweakScale is that it only knowns about what I tell it, and I only can tell it about what I know. The default Patches on TweakScale is what I know about, and I need help to further develop that patches!

On a blind guess, I think that the problem is Kopernicus, as Kopernicus uses a custom module for Solar Panels and the default TweakScale patches don't know about it. I found something of interest here, on the Kopernicus repostitory. Keep in mind, however, that if you deactivate he Kopernicus Solar Panel module, you will lose the ability to catch light from any other Star than Kerbol.

In a way or another, I will be sure about it when I inspect your ModuleManager.ConfigCache (what I need to do anyway, due the FATAL above). Apparently, I will need to apply a Pull Request to the Kopernicus guys adding the TweakScale support it needs (unless I find someone else that does it).

Right! Yet another problem and another log, Im amazed you do this, but thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uh3vnnzuc6v0g3w/KSP.log?dl=0

Tweakscale version is v2.4.3.4

KSP version is 1.7.3

Just getting the warning about my poor, poor save games being lost, 9 fatal errors apparently. Cheers.

15 hours ago, Lisias said:

Hi. Got the log, let's crack that nut:

[LOG 19:58:09.727] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1016 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 1 Show Stoppers found; 9 Sanity Check failed; 387 unscalable parts.

Not that bad. TweakScale is a whiner nowadays because when a serious error happens, that whining helps me to track down the root cause of the problem (there are no easies anymore).

So let's get that FATALity nailed down:

[LOG 19:58:09.634] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part batteryBankMini (Аккумуляторная батарея Z-200) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

And yeah, we have another Toe Stomping while patching:

[LOG 15:00:13.374] Applying update TweakScale/patches/Squad/Squad_Util/@PART[batteryBankMini] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:18.827] Applying update FerramAerospaceResearch/_FARPartModule/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[LaunchClamp]]:FOR[FerramAerospaceResearch] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:20.536] Applying update FerramAerospaceResearch/_FARPartModule/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[FARWingAerodynamicModel],!MODULE[FARControllableSurface]]:AFTER[FerramAerospaceResearch] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:33.403] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleEngines*],!MODULE[ModuleHeatShield],~RSSROConfig[]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:33.612] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~crashTolerance[>12]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:33.925] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~gTolerance[<50]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:34.066] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~maxPressure[<4000]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:00:34.170] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~breakingForce[]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:01:16.409] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/Squad/RO_Squad_Electrical/@PART[batteryBankMini]:FOR[RealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:01:43.520] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/RO_RCS_Config/@PART[*]:AFTER[RO-RCS] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:02:59.525] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RO_RadialEnginesAttach/@PART[*]:HAS[#node_attach[*],#attachRules[1,0,1,1,0]]:FOR[zzzRealismOverhaul] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:01.878] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[#RSSROConfig[*]]:FOR[zzzTagCleanup] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:02.128] Applying update B9PartSwitch/CopyEventsPropagator/@PART:FOR[zzzzzz-B9PartSwitch] to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:04.628] Applying update InterstellarFuelSwitch/PatchManager/ActiveMMPatches/IntegratedDecoupler/@PART[*]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:05.621] Applying update Kopernicus/Config/SolarPanels/@PART:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]
[LOG 15:03:06.792] Applying update WarpPlugin/Patches/OreTanksFix/@PART[*]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Electrical/z-200Battery/z-200Battery.cfg/PART[batteryBankMini]

And dude, there's a lot of people patching this part. :/

This is too much for being manually inspected by brute force, I need more information to track it down without using too much of my time. Please upload your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file, so I can inspect the patching being applied to this part. This will make things a lot easier to me.

About your Solar Panel, I fired up my 1.6.1 TestBed with Stock and TweakScale 2.4.3.4 (and nothing more) to check this:

J8yUc7u.png

jZYchM7.png

Well, it works fine. It's not something on TweakScale patches, so it's surely something else in need to be fixed. The thing with TweakScale is that it only knowns about what I tell it, and I only can tell it about what I know. The default Patches on TweakScale is what I know about, and I need help to further develop that patches!

On a blind guess, I think that the problem is Kopernicus, as Kopernicus uses a custom module for Solar Panels and the default TweakScale patches don't know about it. I found something of interest here, on the Kopernicus repostitory. Keep in mind, however, that if you deactivate he Kopernicus Solar Panel module, you will lose the ability to catch light from any other Star than Kerbol.

In a way or another, I will be sure about it when I inspect your ModuleManager.ConfigCache (what I need to do anyway, due the FATAL above). Apparently, I will need to apply a Pull Request to the Kopernicus guys adding the TweakScale support it needs (unless I find someone else that does it).

Thanks so much for helping me!!!

ModuleManager.ConfigCache file -   https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nu2aanxyetrfpi/ModuleManager.ConfigCache?dl=0

video with my problem - 

ps. my tweakscale downloaded with ksp interstellar extended.

Edited by kspidor

7 hours ago, kspidor said:

ps. my tweakscale downloaded with ksp interstellar extended.

Uhh. It may or may not be issue. Here it is why:

Nevertheless, it is worth to try to download Tweakscale from Github as there is high chance that it is updated version on github than one that is bundled with KSPIE.