[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.7.6 - 2024-0322

Lisias

7 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Ok guess im here now.

Got the fatal error of doom, How do i fix it ASAP.
Is an older version going to work better.

Heres the log https://drive.google.com/open?id=11WmnY3kAqkxDf1_Hevzfg-Sf-xu7aPD9

Hi. Sorry the problems you are getting. However, I need the KSP.log. The output_log.txt does nothing for me, as I need the Module Manager logs on patching, and the output_log is Unity only.

3 hours ago, Pedro H. P. Viana said:

Just updated Tweakscale and got that fatal error warning, it says i have 7 parts that are ready to screw up with my game at any moment.

Got it. Let's hunt them down:

[LOG 11:20:53.313] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part S2Structural (Structural Fuselage S2) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 11:20:53.386] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part SXTInlineAirIntake (XM-600 1.25m Air Intake) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 11:20:53.386] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part SXTWingSmall (Mk0B Small Modular Wing) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 11:20:53.386] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part SXTWingLarge (FAT-460 Super-Lift Aeroplane Main Wing) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 11:20:53.391] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part SXTOsaulNoseCockpitAn225 (Kn-225 "Osaul Payload" Cockpit) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 11:20:53.391] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part SXTOsualRadCockpit (Mk.P-Yavka Radial Cockpit) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 11:20:53.407] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part SXTtruckbox (Truck Box) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

Six of them is an already detected and fixed issue. Update SXT to the latest, this will get rid of the 6 SXT related issues.

The S2Structural is on TMasterson5's - it is applying a patch twice, as we can see on the KSP.log (it's also an already known issue, by the way):

[LOG 11:18:36.002] Config(@PART[S2Structural]) TMasterson5TweakscalePatches/AirplanesPlusTweakscale/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[S2Structural]
[LOG 11:18:36.002] Config(@PART[S2Structural]) TMasterson5TweakscalePatches/AirplanesPlusTweakscale/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[S2Structural]
[LOG 2019-09-08 11:16:22.875] Applying update TMasterson5TweakscalePatches/AirplanesPlusTweakscale/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[S2Structural] to AirplanePlus/Parts/Structure and Fuel/size2structural/part.cfg/PART
[LOG 2019-09-08 11:16:22.925] Applying update TMasterson5TweakscalePatches/AirplanesPlusTweakscale/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[S2Structural] to AirplanePlus/Parts/Structure and Fuel/size2structural/part.cfg/PART

Fixing is simple, the fix was already published here and you can do it yourself. Ideally, TMasterson5 should fix the distribution files - I can't apple a pull request as I use to do as the thing is distributed on dropbox (or something) and there're no github or equivalent available for applying the fix.

Hit me here if you need more assistance!

Scale safe! :sticktongue:

19 hours ago, Tsani said:

Failure is the mother of invention...

However it usually includes the invention of unmentionable words!

I learnt to curse in 3 different languages (besides my mother tongue), and I'l learning to curse in Kerbalish nowadays! :D 

It's surprisingly… satisfying. :sticktongue:

11 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Is an older version going to work better.

I missed that question, sorry.

The answer is NO. TweakScale is working fine, as it is doing from a long time now. What's happening is that TweakScale is now a Screaming Victim - it complains loudly on every single problem that could lead TweakScale to crash. Problems that happens due mistakes on patching.

Yeah, until recently some of these mistakes were happening on TweakScale patches too, but all of the known ones are fixed. Now we need to detect and fix everybody else's patching problems.

Older TweakScale will just die silently on the problems. Your game will eventually crash - but no one would warn you about.

Oh, I almost forgot!

ANNOUNCE.
Release 2.4.3.4

• Closing or reworking the following issues:\
    • #30 Prevent incorrectly initialized Modules to be used
    • #71 Check for typos on the _V2 parts from patches for Squad's revamped parts
  • New hotfixes:
    • Contares (old and new) breaking TweakScale.

Thought I'd post this here since I don't see a specific issue mentioned in the log.

[LOG 20:18:18.028] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[ERR 20:18:18.028] Cannot find config in file : KspieSIGINT

[LOG 20:18:18.028] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/BeamedPower/Thermal/OversizeFoldingDishGold/SIGINT_End/KspieSIGINT.End (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!

[LOG 20:18:18.035] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=kspiServiceModulSM500, DryCost=-0.0001525879
[LOG 20:18:18.037] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor/Plasma JetMagnetoInertial/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!
[LOG 20:18:18.037] [TweakScale] WARNING: NULL ConfigNode for WarpPlugin/Parts/Electrical/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor/Plasma JetMagnetoInertial/PlasmaJetMagnetoInertialReactor (unholy characters on the name?). Trying partConfig instead!

1 hour ago, Xt007 said:

Thought I'd post this here since I don't see a specific issue mentioned in the log.

TL;DR Not really an issue, as the code has an workaround to the config data it needs. You can ignore it.

What happens is that TweakScale is, now, nosy and inspects everything searching for things that could break it. I call these Sanity Checks.

While coding the Sanity Checks, I got into a misbehaviour that at the time I could not explain: sometimes, I could not find the File Config on the PartLoader database - the thing returned a NULL instead of the ConfigNode. I still issue the warning because at least once I got a different data from the partConfig that I got from the PartLoader (long time ago, on a heavily modded KSP 1.4.3, I think), so I decided to play safe.

However, there are more than one situation in which this happens, unfortunately.

One of them is essentially innocuous: there are an "unholy" character on the pathname (as a space). Recently I was told that escaping the pathname as an URL would fix the problem, but I could not find the time to check it yet, and since when this happens we can still rely on the partConfig to get the data, I'm dragging my feet on it for while (as I have a lot of problems to work on).

The other, and it came and go, is when TweakScale tries to inspect the database while other Add'On are adding/deleting parts on it. I have some evidences (but no concrete proof yet) that merely editing a value into a partConfig can cause the problem on a foreach loop.  I workaround this by adding a 2 second moratory on the code that inspects parts while the sum of the parts on the PartLoader is not constant or an exception happens. This fixed at least the problem when Making History is present, as also some other Add'Ons (KAS and ScanSAT, IIRC, but there are others).

There's a third situation, that I'm currently working on, where this is happening again. It's still Work In Progress (see issue #31 on TweakScale's github), and I don't have a clue yet - I'm still trying to figure out the M.O. , but need to reproduce the problem on my machine and currently I have only logs from users, and my guesses to the moment were all wrong. I will eventually get to it, but as always, I need time to do the tests.

So these logs entries you quoted are there to be informative, and to hint me if something else needs my attention when a FATALity happens.

[LOG 20:18:18.035] [TweakScale] ERROR: PrefabDryCostWriter: negative dryCost: part=kspiServiceModulSM500, DryCost=-0.0001525879

These ones are meant to Add'Ons author. It hints that something needs to be worked out on the cost of the part.

When you scale a part, you scale also the cost of the part - obviously. But the cost of a part has two components: the cost of the empty past (the Dry Cost) and the cost of the cargo (fuel, oxidizer, etc). What we have on the Part's Menu is the Total cost (Dry Cost + cargo cost).

In order to correctly scale the costs, TweakScale needs to compute the two components separately. It happens that, some times, the values on the part's config ends scaling to a negative DryCost - what's odd to say the least. But since until the moment nothing bad happens, TweakScale just prints the oddity and carry on.

Edited by Lisias
Hit "save" too soon.

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

I missed that question, sorry.

The answer is NO. TweakScale is working fine, as it is doing from a long time now. What's happening is that TweakScale is now a Screaming Victim - it complains loudly on every single problem that could lead TweakScale to crash. Problems that happens due mistakes on patching.

Yeah, until recently some of these mistakes were happening on TweakScale patches too, but all of the known ones are fixed. Now we need to detect and fix everybody else's patching problems.

Older TweakScale will just die silently on the problems. Your game will eventually crash - but no one would warn you about.

Oh, I almost forgot!

ANNOUNCE.
Release 2.4.3.4

• Closing or reworking the following issues:\
    • #30 Prevent incorrectly initialized Modules to be used
    • #71 Check for typos on the _V2 parts from patches for Squad's revamped parts
  • New hotfixes:
    • Contares (old and new) breaking TweakScale.

I will reinstall tweakScale when I get home and load it up, see if this works if not where do I find the KSP log file.

i was using the TMasterson5 files but even after removing them I still had issues 

Edited by xD-FireStriker

17 minutes ago, Lisias said:

Unfortunately, this file is useless for me. I need the KSP.log in order to help you!

My apologies here is the KSP log. Not sure which is causing the issue Tweakscale or All Tweak, If I remove one or the other the fatal error goes away.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zaevd-mSWH64XQj_sbybX6o4i0BAH3NL

32 minutes ago, xD-FireStriker said:

I was using the TMasterson5 files but even after removing them I still had issues 

I need the KSP.log to check it. It's on the same place where the .EXE is . Click the icon you use to launch KSP with the right click, select "locate the original" or something (long time since I used windows!). The KSP.log should be visible there together the .EXE

9 minutes ago, theersink said:

My apologies here is the KSP log. Not sure which is causing the issue Tweakscale or All Tweak, If I remove one or the other the fatal error goes away.

That simplify things. :) 

Removing TweakScale "prevents" the crime by eliminating the victim from the crime scene. It works :D if you don't mind not using TweakScale.

All Tweak patch is well behaving. It only adds the patch when no other one had patched it first. So we can conclude, with a very reasonable degree of confidence, that there're someone else borking on this one.

Well, let's check the victims:

[LOG 22:02:24.429] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kv1Pod (KV-1 'Onion' Reentry Module) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 22:02:24.430] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kv2Pod (KV-2 ‘Pea’ Reentry Module) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 22:02:24.430] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kv3Pod (KV-3 'Pomegranate' Reentry Module) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 22:02:24.434] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part HeatShield1p5 (Heat Shield (1.875m)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

3 issues affecting MH's Reentry modules, and one affecting the HeatShield1p5 . Sounds easy but… Dude, what a installment you have!  There're 36 different patches being applied to the Onion Reentry Module! :D 

Well, there're "only" 12 on the heat shield, let's try it first:

[LOG 21:50:42.991] Applying update BuoyancyControl/BuoyancyControl/@PART[*] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:50:45.602] Applying update CollisionFXUpdated/ModuleManager_CollisionFX/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleWheelBase],!MODULE[KSPWheelBase],!MODULE[KerbalEVA],!MODULE[CollisionFX],!MODULE[FSwheel],!MODULE[FSwheelAlignment],!MODULE[BDAdjustableLandingGear],!MODULE[TTModularWheel],!MODULE[Repulsor],!MODULE[ModuleTrack],!MODULE[TrackWheel],!MODULE[KFModuleWheel],!MODULE[KFWheel],!MODULE[KFTrackSurface]] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:50:52.607] Applying update CriticalTemperatureGauge/Plugins/CriticalTemperatureGauge/@PART[*] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:32.347] Applying update TweakScale/patches/SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Thermal/@PART[HeatShield1p5] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:33.776] Applying update TweakscaleMakingHistoryConfigs/Thermal/@PART[HeatShield1p5] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:49.998] Applying update DeadlyReentry/DeadlyReentry/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleAblator]]:AFTER[DeadlyReentry] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:50.621] Applying update DecouplerShroud/DecouplerShroud/@PART[*]:FOR[DecouplerShroud]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple],!MODULE[ModuleDecouplerShroud]] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:52.752] Applying update EngineLightRelit/MM_Configs/decoupler-configs/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Module*Decouple*]]:FOR[EngineLight] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:53:51.632] Applying update UnKerballedStart/Mod Support/MakingHistory/@PART[HeatShield1p5]:NEEDS[CommunityTechTree,SquadExpansion]:FOR[zzzUnKerballedStart] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:53:58.628] Applying update DeadlyReentry/DeadlyReentry/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAeroReentry],#leaveTemp[*]]:FINAL to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:53:59.951] Applying update InterstellarFuelSwitch/PatchManager/ActiveMMPatches/IntegratedDecoupler/@PART[*]:FINAL to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:54:02.506] Applying update Kopernicus/Config/SolarPanels/@PART:FINAL to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]

And from that, we have a "Winner"! :) TweakscaleMakingHistoryConfigs is an illustrious unknown already: I don't have a clue about what/who/where this thing are/came, but every time it's mentioned on the KSP.log, it is the perpetrator. Bluntly delete GameData/TweakscaleMakingHistoryConfigs and everything will be fine. :)

Scale Safe! :P

Edited by Lisias
brute force merge

31 minutes ago, Lisias said:

I need the KSP.log to check it. It's on the same place where the .EXE is . Click the icon you use to launch KSP with the right click, select "locate the original" or something (long time since I used windows!). The KSP.log should be visible there together the .EXE

That simplify things. :) 

Removing TweakScale "prevents" the crime by eliminating the victim from the crime scene. It works :D if you don't mind not using TweakScale.

All Tweak patch is well behaving. It only adds the patch when no other one had patched it first. So we can conclude, with a very reasonable degree of confidence, that there're someone else borking on this one.

Well, let's check the victims:

[LOG 22:02:24.429] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kv1Pod (KV-1 'Onion' Reentry Module) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 22:02:24.430] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kv2Pod (KV-2 ‘Pea’ Reentry Module) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 22:02:24.430] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part kv3Pod (KV-3 'Pomegranate' Reentry Module) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 22:02:24.434] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part HeatShield1p5 (Heat Shield (1.875m)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

3 issues affecting MH's Reentry modules, and one affecting the HeatShield1p5 . Sounds easy but… Dude, what a installment you have!  There're 36 different patches being applied to the Onion Reentry Module! :D 

Well, there're "only" 12 on the heat shield, let's try it first:

[LOG 21:50:42.991] Applying update BuoyancyControl/BuoyancyControl/@PART[*] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:50:45.602] Applying update CollisionFXUpdated/ModuleManager_CollisionFX/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleWheelBase],!MODULE[KSPWheelBase],!MODULE[KerbalEVA],!MODULE[CollisionFX],!MODULE[FSwheel],!MODULE[FSwheelAlignment],!MODULE[BDAdjustableLandingGear],!MODULE[TTModularWheel],!MODULE[Repulsor],!MODULE[ModuleTrack],!MODULE[TrackWheel],!MODULE[KFModuleWheel],!MODULE[KFWheel],!MODULE[KFTrackSurface]] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:50:52.607] Applying update CriticalTemperatureGauge/Plugins/CriticalTemperatureGauge/@PART[*] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:32.347] Applying update TweakScale/patches/SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Thermal/@PART[HeatShield1p5] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:33.776] Applying update TweakscaleMakingHistoryConfigs/Thermal/@PART[HeatShield1p5] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:49.998] Applying update DeadlyReentry/DeadlyReentry/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleAblator]]:AFTER[DeadlyReentry] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:50.621] Applying update DecouplerShroud/DecouplerShroud/@PART[*]:FOR[DecouplerShroud]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDecouple],!MODULE[ModuleDecouplerShroud]] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:52:52.752] Applying update EngineLightRelit/MM_Configs/decoupler-configs/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Module*Decouple*]]:FOR[EngineLight] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:53:51.632] Applying update UnKerballedStart/Mod Support/MakingHistory/@PART[HeatShield1p5]:NEEDS[CommunityTechTree,SquadExpansion]:FOR[zzzUnKerballedStart] to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:53:58.628] Applying update DeadlyReentry/DeadlyReentry/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAeroReentry],#leaveTemp[*]]:FINAL to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:53:59.951] Applying update InterstellarFuelSwitch/PatchManager/ActiveMMPatches/IntegratedDecoupler/@PART[*]:FINAL to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]
[LOG 21:54:02.506] Applying update Kopernicus/Config/SolarPanels/@PART:FINAL to SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Parts/Thermal/HeatShield1p5.cfg/PART[HeatShield1p5]

And from that, we have a "Winner"! :) TweakscaleMakingHistoryConfigs is an illustrious unknown already: I don't have a clue about what/who/where this thing are/came, but every time it's mentioned on the KSP.log, it is the perpetrator. Bluntly delete GameData/TweakscaleMakingHistoryConfigs and everything will be fine. :)

Scale Safe! :P

Ahh I thought that might have been the one. Thanks for the quick reply. That took care of it.

26 minutes ago, Lisias said:

Ok thanks im still at uni, when i get home i will reinstall tweak scale and if it throws the same issue i will fling the ksp log your way.
Is TMasterson5 out of date by anychance? I want to resize airplane plus parts

13 hours ago, Lisias said:

Hi. Sorry the problems you are getting. However, I need the KSP.log. The output_log.txt does nothing for me, as I need the Module Manager logs on patching, and the output_log is Unity only.

Meres the KSP Log https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v0lnw8nqRetB7Nt442VgHRPxNdTRq1gz

2 Fatal Errors, I think one is BD Armory and the other one is Airplane Plus,  TMasterson5 patches are installed.

4 hours ago, Lisias said:

Yep. It surely needs some maintenance.

A fellow Kerbonaut also suggested some fixes on Tmasterson5's thread.

It's doable, besides being some serious work.

Looking at that link, i have removed the lines that are causing the issue is this all that needs to be done to fix that patch?

https://imgur.com/a/T5RuoUY

Im about to save it and load ksp again to see if that fixes somthing. BRB in 10min

Edited by xD-FireStriker

Ok that fixed one, here the new Logs.
KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KUJDqGkD4Nv8zoC_4_PqDZgn4CgYJxPK
Output_Log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jJU4I6LS0kMiDfk3kRLe_GkCTjeiQz3K

I might look at fixing up the patches in my spare time @Lisias whats the correct/preferred method of writing the patches.

its all the stock parts with decouplers or separators that are triggering the fatal error for me.

the weirdest thing is, nothing about my install changed from the last time I played, and did not update untill AFTER the first time i loaded and saw the fatal error message???   how???

6 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Meres the KSP Log https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v0lnw8nqRetB7Nt442VgHRPxNdTRq1gz

2 Fatal Errors, I think one is BD Armory and the other one is Airplane Plus,  TMasterson5 patches are installed.

Got it:

[LOG 19:16:46.475] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part S2Structural (Structural Fuselage S2) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).
[LOG 19:16:46.480] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part awacsRadar (AWACS Detection Radar) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ).

The S2Structural is on TMasteron5, and you already had it fixed by now. Interesting, the awacsRadar is too!

[LOG 19:07:52.716] Applying update BDArmory/MMPatches/000000_HitpointModule/@PART[*] to BDArmory/Parts/awacsRadar/awacsRadar.cfg/PART[awacsRadar]
[LOG 19:07:53.898] Applying update BDArmory/MMPatches/BDA_TweakScale/@PART[awacsRadar] to BDArmory/Parts/awacsRadar/awacsRadar.cfg/PART[awacsRadar]
[LOG 19:08:06.427] Applying update TMasterson5TweakscalePatches/BDArmoryTweakscale/tweakscaleConfigPatch/@PART[awacsRadar] to BDArmory/Parts/awacsRadar/awacsRadar.cfg/PART[awacsRadar]
[LOG 19:09:01.741] Applying update BDArmory/Localization/part_deformatter/@PART[awacsRadar]:FINAL to BDArmory/Parts/awacsRadar/awacsRadar.cfg/PART[awacsRadar]

I think (information subject to confirmation) that awacsRadar is a BDArmory part, and so they are the one whose patch is canonical. But due the age of the TMasterson5 patches, I think that this happened after TMasterson5 built his patches. In a way or another, my recomendation is to locate the offending patch on TMasterson5 and delete it.

Yep, these last one is just awacsRadar again.

27 minutes ago, TK421d said:

its all the stock parts with decouplers or separators that are triggering the fatal error for me.

the weirdest thing is, nothing about my install changed from the last time I played, and did not update untill AFTER the first time i loaded and saw the fatal error message???   how???

Without the (full) KSP.log, I don't have how to know. :) Publish the full KSP.log somewhere and let me give a peek!

6 hours ago, Lisias said:

I think (information subject to confirmation) that awacsRadar is a BDArmory part, and so they are the one whose patch is canonical. But due the age of the TMasterson5 patches, I think that this happened after TMasterson5 built his patches. In a way or another, my recomendation is to locate the offending patch on TMasterson5 and delete it.

16 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Yep, these last one is just awacsRadar again.

I did that but it gave me another error, one sec will be back with another log in 10 min

I might look at fixing up the patches in my spare time @Lisias whats the correct/preferred method of writing the patches.

It's hard to tell the correct/preferred on a somewhat ad-hoc organization as the KSP Add'On Scene. But I can tell you what I think is the better way to write a patch. At least, for now - someone else can have a better idea later, and I don't have any love for any of my convictions, I throw them alway in the exact instant I'm convinced that something else is better. :)

I`m writing a small tutorial as time allows, the link is:

http://ksp.lisias.net/blogs/tech-support/TweakScale/How-to-write-a-patch

Fell free to clear your doubts here. That document will be improved as time goes by.

@Lisias got two warnings, 15 parts failed the sanity  and 3 failed being checked. Log incoming

Heres the KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17YQAOWAHNb9n9vG2u9Py77CH91pp2s6c

0jHrMZe.png

doubt you will need the unity log to figure that out but give me a shout if you need it

Edited by xD-FireStriker
Added Log File

2 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

@Lisias got two warnings, 15 parts failed the sanity  and 3 failed being checked. Log incoming

Heres the KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17YQAOWAHNb9n9vG2u9Py77CH91pp2s6c

The 15 Sanity Checks means that 15 parts have known problems that I didn't had time to solve yet, so TweakScale will not scale them. There's nothing to be done, except wait while I code the proper support (on the road map, this work will be done on the 2.4.4.x series!). That parts are safe to be used (you just can't scale them).

In your installment, they are:

[LOG 13:35:03.816] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part landingskid (Anti-Roll Landing Skids) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.159] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate1p5 (EP-18 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.160] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate2 (EP-25 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.160] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate3 (EP-37 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.161] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part EnginePlate4 (EP-50 Engine Plate) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.205] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1 (T-12 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.205] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube1p5 (T-18 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Cost - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.205] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube2 (T-25 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.205] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube3 (T-37 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.205] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part Tube4 (T-50 Structural Tube) didn't passed the sanity check due having a ModulePartVariants with Mass - see issue [#13]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/13 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.247] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTAirbag (Mk10-XL Inflatable Airbag) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.247] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTAirbagSmall (Mk-10 Inflatable Airbag) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.247] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatFront (LF-01A Sea-Float End) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.247] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatMid (LF-01B Sea-Float Midsection) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.247] [TweakScale] ERROR: Part SXTfloatOutboard (LF-01B Sea-Float Outrigger) didn't passed the sanity check due using FSbuoyancy module - see issue [#9]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/9 ).
[LOG 13:35:04.298] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 1172 parts found ; 3 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 0 Show Stoppers found; 15 Sanity Check failed; 357 unscalable parts.

That 3 failed checks, however, it's something that is haunting me for some months already. Sometimes, something happens somewhere :P on KSP that renders some parts unaccessible for being inspected. This is not necessarily a problem, the part can be ok. The problem is that I don't know if the part is ok, so I issue this Warning to encourage users to report these parts so I can try to figure out what's happening.

On your installment, these are:

[LOG 13:35:03.912] [TweakScale] ERROR: part=wheelReg (TR-1L 25" Ruggedized Vehicular Wheel) Exception on Sanity Checks: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 13:35:03.912] [TweakScale] ERROR: part=wheelReg2 (TR-1L 22.5" Ruggedized Vehicular Wheel) Exception on Sanity Checks: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 13:35:03.913] [TweakScale] ERROR: part=wheelReg3 (TR-1L 25" Ruggedized Heavy Duty Wheel) Exception on Sanity Checks: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I registered your LOG on my records regarding this problem. Can you send me your ModuleManager.ConfigCache file? I can eye ball the thing in order to make sure things are fine, and also use the data to try to figure out what's happening.

Edited by Lisias
Hit "save" too soon.