[KSP >= 1.3.0] TweakScale - Under Lisias' Management - 2.4.7.6 - 2024-0322

Lisias

14 hours ago, Hypercore said:

@Lisias I'm dumb, I had a gamedata in a gamedata, and both have bluedog. 

I made a elementary mistake, kill me now.

Nah, it's more a UI problem than human problem - the current UI makes complicated computer things easy to do, but also makes easy computer things almost impossible to do.

Moving files around are "complicated", you need to move one by one, make sure the timestamps are the same, check if there're not something with the same name on the target, etc. This is where the UI makes things really easy.

Making sure you are moving the damn thing to the right place it's a easy thing to do, but the UI makes it extremely hard to check because the thing just executes the action on the spot (and I'm assuming your mouse's mechanical switch is reliable - you don't have the slightest idea the havoc a misfunctional switch can play), and it's hard to find the new copy on a cluttered window full of names.

TL;DR: Current UI designers are clowns that don't really know how to use computers, neither interview users to see what they really need.

18 hours ago, AlmightyR said:

Getting the fatal error message on startup, and these little fellas in the log file:

Got it.

Spoiler

[LOG 16:10:33.159] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part adapter-125-0625-1 (non RP-0 - SM-1 Stack Adapter) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 16:10:33.159] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part adapter-25-multi-1 (non RP-0 - SE-4-OMNI Stack Multi-Adapter) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 16:10:33.159] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part adapter-375-25-1 (non RP-0 - Rockomax Skeletal XL Structural Adapter) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 16:10:33.161] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-micro-01 (Cubic-Family Large Strut) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 16:10:33.161] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-micro-02 (Cubic-Family Medium Strut) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 16:10:33.161] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-micro-adapter-01 (non RP-0 - Cubic-Family Strut Adapter) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

This appears to be something new... I look into one of the parts affected, and got this huuuge patching process:

Spoiler

[LOG 16:01:49.397] Applying update Diazo/AGExt/part/@PART[*] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:05.442] Applying update FerramAerospaceResearch/_FARPartModule/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[LaunchClamp]]:FOR[FerramAerospaceResearch] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:06.025] Applying update FerramAerospaceResearch/_FARPartModule/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[FARWingAerodynamicModel],!MODULE[FARControllableSurface]]:AFTER[FerramAerospaceResearch] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:07.021] Applying update kOS/kOS-module-manager/@PART[*]:FOR[kOS] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:09.522] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleEngines*],!MODULE[ModuleHeatShield],~RSSROConfig[]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:09.760] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~crashTolerance[>12]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:10.039] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~gTolerance[<50]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:10.339] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~maxPressure[<4000]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:10.545] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[~breakingForce[]]:BEFORE[RealismOverhaul] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:23.171] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RO_SuggestedMods/NearFutureTechnologies/NearFutureConstruction/RO_NearFutureConstruction_Adapters/@PART[adapter-125-0625-1]:FOR[RealismOverhaul] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:47.351] Applying update RP-0/Science/CleanupParts/PartExperimentAdder/@PART[*]:BEFORE[RP-0] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:02:49.480] Applying update RP-0/Contracts/TestSubjectRemove/@PART[*]:FOR[RP-0] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:03:05.369] Applying update TweakScaleCompanion/NF/NFC/patches/NFC-Structural_TweakScale/@PART[adapter-125-0625-1]:NEEDS[NearFutureConstruction,TweakScale]:FOR[TweakScaleCompanion_NF_NFC] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:04:31.814] Applying update RP-0/TestFlightInterop/@PART[*]:AFTER[zTestFlight] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:04:32.357] Applying update RP-0/TestFlightInterop/@PART[*]:AFTER[zTestFlight] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:04:43.415] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[#RSSROConfig[*],!MODULE[ModuleAeroReentry]]:NEEDS[DeadlyReentry]:FOR[zzzRealismOverhaul] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:04:46.625] Applying update RP-0/NonRP0/@PART[*]:HAS[~RP0conf[],#RSSROConfig[*rue]]:FOR[zzzRP-0] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:04:51.442] Applying update RealismOverhaul/RealismOverhaul_Global_Config/@PART[*]:HAS[#RSSROConfig[*]]:FOR[zzzTagCleanup] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:04:55.396] Applying update RP-0/Tree/OrphanNode/@PART[*]:FOR[zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzRP0] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]
[LOG 16:05:04.247] Applying update RP-0/zFinal/@PART[*]:FINAL to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Adapters/adapter-125/adapter-125-0625-1.cfg/PART[adapter-125-0625-1]

I already have a hunch about how to work around RO on this (I will update then TweakScale Companion with it), but while I work on this, can you send me the MM ConfigCache for inspection? It may help me to pinpoint the really culprit of the mess, as currently there're too much patches meddling with these parts and I would like to save some time before digging on it.

In a way or another, expect a new release for the TweakScale Compantion for NF for today - I can't fix other people's mispatches, but I can work around them on the Companion.

11 hours ago, BenjaDude said:

Hi, when I started KSP,  I got this error message on my screen saying there's this "Show Stopper" problem. I'm really stupid and know nothing about computers or software, I just barely understand how to add mods. Started reading forums and I'm trying to grasp basic programming terms that people use to explain things. I did figure out that posting KSP.log file could be useful for people to identify problem. Wonder if you can help guide me on what to do, how to understand what's happening?

Hi. These happens due bad patching - when misbehaving patches are applied, rendering the GameDatabase unsafe for TweakScale.

I will look on the KSP.log as long you authorise me to access it.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:03 PM, Symael said:

Heya, your mod told me to post on here. Got 6 FATAL warnings in my KSP.log on what seems to be stock parts, this was a clean install and something else seems to be going on as there are duplicate things everywhere (flags, options in the option menu etc.).

KSP.log
( Had to use mega, too big for pastebin )

Hi! I just found your post today - the Forum delay on approving the first message an hurt sometimes...

In a way or another, I got it:

[LOG 21:25:40.256] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part Thoroughbred (SRB-25-060 "Thoroughbred" Solid Fuel Booster (12m)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 21:25:40.257] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part Clydesdale (SRB-25-123 "Clydesdale" Solid Fuel Booster (22m)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 21:25:40.258] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part Shrimp (SRB-06-07 "Shrimp" Solid Fuel Booster (4m)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 21:25:40.258] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part Mite (SRB-06-03 "Mite" Solid Fuel Booster (1.8m)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 21:25:40.277] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part rocketNoseConeSize4 (AN-50 Protective Rocket Nose Cone Mk16A) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 21:25:40.277] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part Size.1.5.Cone (AN-18 Protective Rocket Nosecone Mk5A) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

These one is already known:

[LOG 21:21:47.735] Applying update AllYAll/ModuleManager/AllYAll/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleEngines]] to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
[LOG 21:21:48.284] Applying update AnimatedAttachment/AnimatedAttachment/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleGimbal]]:NEEDS[AnimatedAttachment] to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
[LOG 21:21:49.336] Applying update KerbalKrashSystem/Configs/KerbalKrashSystem_Engine/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleKerbalKrashSystem_Exclude],@MODULE[ModuleEngine*]] to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
[LOG 21:21:53.333] Applying update TweakScale/patches/Squad/Squad_Engines/@PART[Thoroughbred] to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
[LOG 21:21:54.148] Applying update ReStock/Patches/Engine/restock-engines-srb-25/@PART[Thoroughbred]:HAS[~RestockIgnore[*]]:FOR[000_ReStock] to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
[LOG 21:21:56.780] Applying update KerbalKrashSystem/Plugins/KKS-mods/KerbalKrashSystem_Repair/Configs/KerbalKrashSystem_Repair/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleKerbalKrashSystem_Exclude],@MODULE[ModuleKerbalKrash*]]:AFTER[KerbalKrashSystem] to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
<here!>
[LOG 21:21:57.511] Applying update BladeTweaks/Squad-TweakScale/@PART[Thoroughbred]:FOR[TweakScale] to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
</here!>
[LOG 21:22:01.449] Applying update BetterBurnTime/SRBurnTime/@PART[*]:HAS[@RESOURCE[SolidFuel],@MODULE[ModuleEnginesFX]:HAS[@PROPELLANT[SolidFuel]]]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
[LOG 21:22:01.938] Applying update InterstellarFuelSwitch/PatchManager/ActiveMMPatches/IntegratedDecoupler/@PART[*]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]
[LOG 21:22:02.717] Applying update WarpPlugin/Patches/OreTanksFix/@PART[*]:FINAL to Squad/Parts/Engine/solidBoosterS2-17/solidBoosterS2-17.cfg/PART[Thoroughbred]

Remove BladeTweaks and everything will be fine!

-- -- -- -- 

Cheers to all

Edited by Lisias
Brute force post merging.

1 hour ago, Lisias said:

I already have a hunch about how to work around RO on this (I will update then TweakScale Companion with it), but while I work on this, can you send me the MM ConfigCache for inspection? It may help me to pinpoint the really culprit of the mess, as currently there're too much patches meddling with these parts and I would like to save some time before digging on it.

Sure thing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lZ0dfWBRgPp84N91XUQwzdidgEmlZeiU/view?usp=sharing

2 hours ago, AlmightyR said:

Exactly what I was thinking. :)

MODULE
        {
            name = TweakScale
            type = RealismOverhaulStackHollow_Adapter_Halved
            type = stack
            defaultScale = 1.25
        }

There's no fix for this, because authors around here just don't agree on some basic coexistence (proposed) best practices, as the current ones just don't work - as you can see. (and I even made a proof of concept here).

The TweakScale Companion currently "solves" the problem by bluntly removing every existent TweakScale module for the part being applied (if existent), using my owns instead. So, perhaps, the problem will be "fixed" on the next Companion for NF release (as I think this is a new part from the NF series and I'm revising the current patches to include any novelties). I wrote fix between quotes because I'm bluntly forcing my way into the problem, as there's nothing more I can do about.

However, this will make your parts working the TweakScale way, not the RO way - assuming RO patch is happening before TweakScale Companion one.

If the patch is happening after the Companion, then RO is problematic as they should remove the current TweakScale patch before applying their own (or at least use "%" to prevent double patching the same TweakScale node, as it happened to you).

The best I can do is to update the TweakScale Companion for NF to check for any new parts, then I will advise you. But if by some reason the new release of the Companion "fix" the problem for you, this means that you are using the Companion rules for scaling, not RO's one.

In a way or another, perhaps you should consider removing the Companion for NF from your instalment and ask RO guys to provide the missing patches for the parts you want.

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

Exactly what I was thinking. :)

I actually only (re-)started RO/RP1 play recently and was doing my setup. I've some of your other mods installed on my "normal KSP" build and trust you so much that I just installed the two "companion" mods outright once I saw them. I don't even know if they are needed. But I would prefer to just have your mods and not even have to know. :)

But alright; I guess I'll remove NF companion for now, play a bit of a temporary career just to get the feeling of RO things back, and wait for your patch. The real/serious career can wait.
No problemo, amigo! Take your time and do your excellent work as always! And thanks a lot for the support! And if you can notify me when the patch is ready and out, I'd also appreciate it! :D

11 hours ago, AlmightyR said:

I actually only (re-)started RO/RP1 play recently and was doing my setup. I've some of your other mods installed on my "normal KSP" build and trust you so much that I just installed the two "companion" mods outright once I saw them. I don't even know if they are needed. But I would prefer to just have your mods and not even have to know. :)

:)

The Companions "behave", I try very hard to avoid blindly patch things.

But I can control things only to a certain extend - in the bottom line, a chain is so strong as its weakest point...

But alright; I guess I'll remove NF companion for now, play a bit of a temporary career just to get the feeling of RO things back, and wait for your patch. The real/serious career can wait.

Supporting directly RO is unfeasible to me. I barelly manage to suppor stock! :P

Not so ideally, RO could target the patches against the Companion itself using :AFTER[TweakScaleCompanion_NF_NFxxx] (where xx is A, C, LV, etc). So they would make use of any adjstments the Companion does (including any cleaning up), but this is a decision up to them.

"Not so ideally" because that stunt of mine on triangular dependencies would had avoided the whole mess at first place!

No problemo, amigo! Take your time and do your excellent work as always! And thanks a lot for the support! And if you can notify me when the patch is ready and out, I'd also appreciate it! :D

I will. The problem on defining deadlines is that Murphy is omnipresent and omniconscious - 45 minutes after I posted, Hell broke loose on job! :sticktongue:

helloz, I am getting these FATAL Warnings, (sounding pretty serious). The parts in questions are related to Contares Mod.

The snippets from KSP.log are:-

and then some parts from USI Construction:

My KSP.log is too big to be put up here, it seems.

Aint too tech savvy so any help for a remedy would be much appreciated.

The log is here...

KSP.log

Edited by rlq
attched log

7 hours ago, rlq said:

helloz, I am getting these FATAL Warnings, (sounding pretty serious). The parts in questions are related to Contares Mod.

The log is here...

KSP.log

Got it!

[LOG 11:06:03.821] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 4913 parts found ; 3 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 27 Show Stoppers found; 47 Sanity Check failed; 47 unscalable parts.

Yep. We have a little mess here, and a pretty huge installment to check on! (pretty good rig, by the way!).

Let's check first the 27 FATALities first, as this I can fix for you (most of the time).

Spoiler

[LOG 11:06:01.571] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part A1-44.FIN (A1-44 VS) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.591] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part REX.FLAP (REX-FLAP) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.605] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part CEMP187 (Engine Mounting Plate) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.609] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part FalkeX-Nosecone (FalkeX Aerodynamic Nosecone) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.613] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part C.BUS.KOFFER (GEO-Bus) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.616] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part BBBP-001 (BBBP-001) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.617] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part BBBP-002 (BBBP-002) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.619] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part DT-004 (DT-004) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:01.619] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part KERBUS1000 (KERBUS-1000) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.688] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-01 (Octo-Girder Modular Truss D (XL)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.689] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-02 (Octo-Girder Modular Truss C) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.689] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-03 (Octo-Girder Modular Truss B (Mini)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.689] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-04 (Octo-Girder Modular Truss A (Micro)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.689] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-adapter-01 (Octo-Girder Modular Truss (Adapter-25)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.689] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-adapter-crew-01 (Octo-Girder Pressurized Truss (Adapter-25)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.690] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-angled-01 (Octo-Girder Modular Truss (Angular)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.690] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-angled-crew-01 (Octo-Girder Pressurized Truss (Angular)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.690] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-attach-01 (Octo-Girder Attach Node (Radial)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.690] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-crew-01 (Octo-Girder Pressurized Truss D (XL)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.690] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-crew-02 (Octo-Girder Pressurized Truss c) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.691] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-crew-03 (Octo-Girder Pressurized Truss B (Mini)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.691] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-docking-125 (Docking Connector (Octo-Girder, Mr)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.691] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-docking-25 (Docking Connector (Octo-Girder, Sr)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.691] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-docking-octo (Docking Connector (Octo-Girder, Octagonal)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.692] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-drone-01 (RC-03 Octo-Girder Guidance Unit) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.692] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-hub-01 (Octo-Girder Modular Truss (Hub)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0
[LOG 11:06:02.692] [TweakScale] ERROR: **FATAL** Part truss-octo-hub-crew-01 (Octo-Girder Pressurized Truss (Hub)) has a fatal problem due having duplicated properties - see issue [#34]( https://github.com/net-lisias-ksp/TweakScale/issues/34 ). at error:0

All of them are about duplicated properties, what means rogue patching. One of the double patchers is Contares, already known issue by the way:

[LOG 10:39:51.789] Applying update Contares/Patches/CONTARES_TweakScale/@PART[truss-octo-*] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Truss/truss-octo/truss-octo-hub-crew-01.cfg/PART[truss-octo-hub-crew-01]
[LOG 10:40:20.518] Applying update TweakScale/patches/NF/NFC_TweakScale/@PART[truss-octo-hub-crew-01] to NearFutureConstruction/Parts/Truss/truss-octo/truss-octo-hub-crew-01.cfg/PART[truss-octo-hub-crew-01]

Installing TweakScale Companion for NF will solve that, because on the Companion I decided to force my way on things and that's it. I am the TweakScale guy, after all. ;)

But Contares is also patching some parts not touched by TweakScale:

[LOG 10:39:51.408] Applying update Contares/Patches/CONTARES_TweakScale/@PART[A1-44_FIN] to Contares_MEU/Parts/A5/A1-44_FIN.cfg/PART[A1-44_FIN]
[LOG 10:39:51.877] Applying update Contares_MEU/Patches/Contares_MEU_TweakScale/@PART[A1-44_FIN]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Contares_MEU/Parts/A5/A1-44_FIN.cfg/PART[A1-44_FIN]

And this is beyound me to fix. But we can at least minimize the damage:

The fix is still the same from the last one:

1. Install THIS version (0.0.3.2) of the TweakScale Companion for NF.
    1. If you are creating new games, you can use the latest one (0.0.4.0) - but only for new savegames
    2. This is needed because some scaling rules were fixed, and only TweakScale 2.4.4 (and the TS 2.5. beta) knows how to overcome KSP on some 'automatic savegame updating' thingies that ended up stomping TweakScale toes on the matter.
      1. Once TS 2.4.4 is on the wild, you can update to the newest 0.0.4 without fear
  2. Delete the file Contares/Patches/CONTARES_TweakScale.cfg .
    1. I don't know if this is a left-over from an old version that you forgot while updating, or if it's the same old bug from Contares still not fixed. But removing this file will save you a lot of double patching.
    2. But I don't know about any other patching this file is applying.
    3. You should ask for directions on the Contares Thread.

Let me know if I can help you on something else. Cheers!

-- -- --

P.S.: may I suggest to remove the log snippets from your post? Not only they are useless now that you posted the full log, but they also hinder a bit the search engine. I post some log snippets on my posts to have them indexed to a solution, and when there are such snippets on the bug report it makes things a bit more confusing while searching the "Knowledge Base"! :)

Edited by Lisias
Copyeur Un Pasteur Erreur

Is this meaningful? Why is there a DLL included with the NF companion, anyway...? Trying to figure out what exactly is preventing me from loading KSP..

Spoiler

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

cometgeysermat.mat

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Expansion serenity detected in path C:\Games\KSP_win64\GameData\SquadExpansion\Serenity

Uploading Crash Report
ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0
  at AssemblyLoader.GetTypesOfClassesImplementingInterface[T] () [0x00039] in <c1858a3f77504bd1aaa946fdccf84670>:0
  at Expansions.Missions.MissionsUtils.InitialiseAdjusterTypes () [0x00000] in <c1858a3f77504bd1aaa946fdccf84670>:0
  at Expansions.ExpansionsLoader+<LoadExpansions>d__21.MoveNext () [0x00181] in <c1858a3f77504bd1aaa946fdccf84670>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

(Filename: <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6> Line: 0)

[ModuleManager] Intercepted a ReflectionTypeLoadException. List of broken DLLs:
TweakScaleCompanion_NF 1.0.7575.37529 GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\NF\TweakScaleCompanion_NF.dll

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: da4 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 2104 -> priority: 1
Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Snacks.SnackApp.OnDestroy () [0x00001] in <eacb88e9c5da486e930ff595f3e19da7>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

(Filename: <eacb88e9c5da486e930ff595f3e19da7> Line: 0)

[MLH] Restoring Making History Expansion File

22 minutes ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

Is this meaningful? Why is there a DLL included with the NF companion, anyway...? Trying to figure out what exactly is preventing me from loading KSP..

Yes, it is. I forgot something when I compiled the DLL, I'm checking it.

The DLL is there to do the sanity checks and prevent the game from loading if something that could harm the savegame is detected. TweakScale itself knows squat about anything that is not Squad, so anything related to NF will be handled on the Companion for the NF.

Please wait a couple hours for a new release on the Companion thread.

• 2 weeks later...

2.4.3.21 bug report: ADTP-2-3 mass scaling is not "reasonable". Most stock fuel tanks have a 1/9 empty/ full mass ratio. Scaling does generally maintain the same mass ratio for every other tank I tried (several, not all). However, ADTP-2-3 is following a squared law for empty mass scaling and should be cubic like the other tanks. I'm using Editor Extension Redux wheel-click popup menu to display the masses.

stock "3.75m" ADTP-2-3: 1875 / 16,875 kg...1/9 ratio

2x 7.5m ADTP-2-3: 7,500 / 127,500 kg... 1/17 ratio

18 hours ago, Krazy1 said:

2.4.3.21 bug report: ADTP-2-3 mass scaling is not "reasonable". Most stock fuel tanks have a 1/9 empty/ full mass ratio. Scaling does generally maintain the same mass ratio for every other tank I tried (several, not all). However, ADTP-2-3 is following a squared law for empty mass scaling and should be cubic like the other tanks. I'm using Editor Extension Redux wheel-click popup menu to display the masses.

stock "3.75m" ADTP-2-3: 1875 / 16,875 kg...1/9 ratio

2x 7.5m ADTP-2-3: 7,500 / 127,500 kg... 1/17 ratio

Nice catch!

Last year, when I added support for the new V2 for the ADTP2-3, I decided to "keep pace" with the legacy as changing the scaletype would render legacy designs unbalanced. So instead of fixing what I also though it was a typo or silly mistake, I decided to keep "erring" to prevent breakage.

Spoiler

65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 391) @PART[Size3to2Adapter] // Kerbodyne ADTP-2-3
65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 392) {
65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 393)     %MODULE[TweakScale]
65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 394)     {
65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 395)         type = stack_square
65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 396)         defaultScale = 3.75
65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 397)     }
65fe15e9 (pellinor0 2016-05-18 22:29:27 +0200 398) }
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 399)
242858e9 (Lisias T  2019-09-03 21:29:05 -0300 400) @PART[Size3To2Adapter_v2] // Kerbodyne ADTP-2-3 for KSP >= 1.6
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 401) {
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 402)      %MODULE[TweakScale]
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 403)      {
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 404)              type = stack_square
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 405)              defaultScale = 3.75
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 406)      }
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 407) }
14638dc5 (Lisias T  2019-03-07 03:08:49 -0300 408)

I don't know for sure if this was the best solution or not - but I have the tendency to err to the safe side - between erring on something that would not affect legacy and erring on something that will affect legacy, I always go for the former.

**However**, a complete overhaul for the patches is work in progress (I'm writing tools to help me on the job - so no more mistakes). So this and every other similar issue will be tackled down for sure. But this will be done on a future 2.5 Release, when I plan to write a "revision" control for the patches and, so, be able to fix this one without breaking every craft on Kerbal-X that would be using a fixed part (not to mention crafts and savegames on the user's machine).

How much this annoys you? I can write a hot-fix for it, so you can apply it to your instalment. Other than a Warning remembering you that your instalment is not compatible to the mainstream that will be issued every time the MM cache is rebuilt, it will work fine for you.

12 hours ago, Lisias said:

How much this annoys you? I can write a hot-fix for it, so you can apply it to your instalment.

I actually found a different approach that didn't need this part for my build. Thanks for the details. I understand not wanting to break the whole Kerbalverse. I appreciate the efforts. I'm just trying to keep TS reasonably honest to physics. Some people say it's OP so they don't allow it in challenges, so I want to avoid giving them ammunition. Looking forward to the 2.5 release. 

I need to upload some big rockets I made with TS. They run so much better with lower part count than stock. Nice and smooth with 100 parts and a green clock. I'm working on one that's 6 kt and only 2 fuel tanks  :D

2 hours ago, Krazy1 said:

I actually found a different approach that didn't need this part for my build. Thanks for the details. I understand not wanting to break the whole Kerbalverse. I appreciate the efforts. I'm just trying to keep TS reasonably honest to physics. Some people say it's OP so they don't allow it in challenges, so I want to avoid giving them ammunition.

Some people don't allow autopilots on the challenge neither. :) But allows clipping - frankly, clipping parts inside others (and so getting twice the functionality with less area - as clipping crew cabins and fuel tanks...), not to mention tricks to fool the physics engine... Exactly what TweakScale helps to avoid.

Go figure it out. :P 

TweakScale can be a part saving heaven, but also a game spoiler - scaling the engines is nice for cosmetics and fooling around, but even me don't like to scale rocket engines on challenges or career. But some airbreathing and propeller engines (as the ones on KAX and firespitter) I think it's OK, jet engines usually doesn't worth too much (scaling the Juno to have the power of the Wheesley is wasting fuel, due the bad ISP - but it can serve a purpose sometimes).

The best parts to be scaled are fuel tanks, structural (as the trusses!!), aero things as cones (and parachutes!), batteries/fuel cells and wing/control surface parts - on these ones, TweakScale shines IMHO

Wheels too, there's a terrible lack of variety on stock wheels and TS is a huge help on this.

2 hours ago, Krazy1 said:

I need to upload some big rockets I made with TS. They run so much better with lower part count than stock. Nice and smooth with 100 parts and a green clock. I'm working on one that's 6 kt and only 2 fuel tanks  :D

That's the spirit! :)

Just be cautious - abusing TweakScale is almost as fun as the game itself! :sticktongue:

4 hours ago, Neil Kermstrong said:

hey good mod but could you add a feature that lets the player mark multiple parts and rescale them as a group? would help a LOT with building BIG rockets

Try hitting CTRL-K. It will enable/diable the Scale Chainning. It will scale at once all parts down the subtree of the scaling one.

Cheers!

KSP version: 1.10.1
TweakScale version: 2.4.3 build 21 (at least that's what i got from TweakScale.version file under VERSION)
Problem: Hello, i have Houston, we have a problem message that says that i got 167 fatal errors

File: KSP.log

You have parts defined in multiple files, all ending in " 2.cfg", e.g. "HeatShield1p5.cfg" and "HeatShield1p5 2.cfg". These define parts with the same names which then leads to duplicate TweakScale properties. There seem to be some copied directories, too, e.g. "SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Thermal 2", ".../Thermal 3", ".../Thermal 4" etc.

Removing those additional (backup?) files should clean it up, I guess.

Edited by HansAcker

22 hours ago, Darkuss said:

KSP version: 1.10.1
TweakScale version: 2.4.3 build 21 (at least that's what i got from TweakScale.version file under VERSION)
Problem: Hello, i have Houston, we have a problem message that says that i got 167 fatal errors

Wow! 167 show stoppers!!! :0.0:

[LOG 10:32:15.837] [TweakScale] INFO: WriteDryCost Concluded : 4194 parts found ; 0 checks failed ; 0 parts with hotfixes ; 0 parts with issues overruled ; 167 Show Stoppers found; 12 Sanity Check failed; 2032 unscalable parts.
[LOG 10:32:15.852] [TweakScale] "Houston, we have a Problem!" about show stoppers on patching was displayed

Usually such amount of FATAlities are related to duplicated patches by user errors on installing.

15 hours ago, HansAcker said:

You have parts defined in multiple files, all ending in " 2.cfg", e.g. "HeatShield1p5.cfg" and "HeatShield1p5 2.cfg". These define parts with the same names which then leads to duplicate TweakScale properties. There seem to be some copied directories, too, e.g. "SquadExpansion/MakingHistory/Thermal 2", ".../Thermal 3", ".../Thermal 4" etc.

Removing those additional (backup?) files should clean it up, I guess.

Exactly. Removing the rogue duplicates will shut up the Houstons.

@Darkuss, this is the patching process of just one of the affected parts (Box.Sensor.GasAnalyzer):

[LOG 10:10:46.095] Applying update FMRS/FMRS_MM/@PART[*] to Interkosmos/Parts/Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer.cfg/PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]
[LOG 10:10:48.270] Applying update Interkosmos/Compatibility/Tweakscale/Interkosmos_Tweakscale 2/@PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Interkosmos/Parts/Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer.cfg/PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]
[LOG 10:10:48.629] Applying update Interkosmos/Compatibility/Tweakscale/Interkosmos_Tweakscale 3/@PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Interkosmos/Parts/Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer.cfg/PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]
[LOG 10:10:48.869] Applying update Interkosmos/Compatibility/Tweakscale/Interkosmos_Tweakscale 4/@PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Interkosmos/Parts/Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer.cfg/PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]
[LOG 10:10:49.099] Applying update Interkosmos/Compatibility/Tweakscale/Interkosmos_Tweakscale/@PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Interkosmos/Parts/Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer.cfg/PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]

It was parched 5 times alone. 

This another one, KIS.Container3, was even multiple patched by more than one AddOn!

[LOG 10:10:46.134] Applying update FMRS/FMRS_MM/@PART[*] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:10:46.134] Applying update FMRS/FMRS_MM/@PART[*] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.256] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale 2/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.256] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale 2/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.367] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale 3/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.367] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale 3/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.480] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale 4/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.481] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale 4/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.641] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:11:10.642] Applying update TweakScale/Deprecating/patches/KIS_TweakScale/@PART[KIS_Container3] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:12:35.727] Applying update XyphosAerospace/Plugins/BuoyancyControl/BuoyancyControl 2/@PART[*] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:12:35.728] Applying update XyphosAerospace/Plugins/BuoyancyControl/BuoyancyControl 2/@PART[*] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:12:38.621] Applying update XyphosAerospace/Plugins/BuoyancyControl/BuoyancyControl/@PART[*] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:12:38.623] Applying update XyphosAerospace/Plugins/BuoyancyControl/BuoyancyControl/@PART[*] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:13:02.435] Applying update kOS/kOS-module-manager/@PART[*]:FOR[kOS] to KIS/Parts/container3/part 2.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]
[LOG 10:13:02.435] Applying update kOS/kOS-module-manager/@PART[*]:FOR[kOS] to KIS/Parts/container3/part.cfg/PART[KIS_Container3]

But since only TweakScale complains, you think that only TweakScale has problems.

I think you should reinstall everything from scratch. It will be easier and faster than trying to hunt every single rogue patch on your rig....

Edited by Lisias
Hit "save" too soon

2 hours ago, Lisias said:

I think you should reinstall everything from scratch. It will be easier and faster than trying to hunt every single rogue patch on your rig....

rip me, i have like what, 100+ mods? ngl this makes me want to destroy my mac

Edit: actually i just need to remove duplicates, right?

Edited by Darkuss

10 minutes ago, Darkuss said:

rip me, i have like what, 100+ mods? ngl this makes me want to destroy my mac

I know the feeling - updates from Apple makes me willing throw my Mac through the Window (pun not intended). :P

11 minutes ago, Darkuss said:

Edit: actually i just need to remove duplicates, right?

It's less worse than you think. You will find that manually looking for duplicates is way more troublesome - unless you remember all the copies you did and so know exactly what do remove. And are sure you didn't moved something by accident - what's another very common source of headaches.

In a way or another, do the thing on a backup - copy the whole shebang to another directory and start fixing things there - assume that you will make a mistake sooner or later, and it's better to do such mistake on a copy, so you can restart everything from scratch instead of loosing the instalment.

Announce

TweakScale 2.5.0.25 Beta is now available for the brave Kerbonauts that don't fear burning savegames in sacrifice to the Krakens. :sticktongue:

This is a maintenance release, mitigating some more annoying bugs not handled on the .23 and .24 -- scaling symmetric counterparts is now working again, and I fixed a forgotten bug on the Scale Chaining where a part without TweakScale support was preventing the chaining to go over it.

Attention please: Parts with variants that change cost and mass are now correctly supported, but I STILL :/ having my cheeks bashed on scaling variants with attachment nodes. The problem was identified, but mysteriously refuses to be fixed - I'm pretty sure I'm missing something very stupid...

The problem on attachment nodes on KSP 1.9, obviously, still persists. I will update KSP Recall (where the problem will be mitigated) as soon as I manage to fix that annoying and persistent problem with the attachment nodes from parts with variants...

Please note that TS Beta is to be used on disposable savegames only. I'm using this stunt on my own savegames, obviously, but now and then a bug passes through - but I know how to edit and fix my own savegames, and I'm a S.A.V.E. heavy user! :) 

Any reports about it (being a bug or not) should be posted on issue #42 (or I will get lost - again - on the sea of bug reports!).

Happy Scaling!