Kaleu

[1.6.X] Southern Cross Aerospace: Kerbalized Brazilian Space Program

On 12/18/2019 at 11:30 PM, guisim84 said:

Hey @Kaleu, there are something new, or have you given up the project?

My computer has broken, trying to get a job to build a new one. This project is like a Child to me, probably I will remake everthing from scrap. Don't give up keep up for any news.

Edited by Kaleu

Ow... these are good and bad news. I hope you can get a job to continue with this project.

Hi,are you still working in this project?, if so give it atleast a update to the mod its a shame that this mod would be left to not be remembered...

Hi,are you still working in this project?, if so give it atleast a update to the mod its a shame that this mod would be left to not be remembered...

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2020 at 6:21 PM, Oppulse|12 said:

So As I said, at the moment I find myself without a computer. I already passed a job interview but that was right at the beginning of the Corona Pandemic. So the company said it would wait quarantine pass to hire me. What I foresee is for the middle of May beginning of June. Also if I'm not mistaken I lost the Mod files so I'll be having to redo everything from 0. Besides, I won't be leaving the mod. I think about it every day and I'm sad that I'm not working on it right now

Edited by Kaleu

13 hours ago, Kaleu said:

So As I said, at the moment I find myself without a computer. I already passed a job interview but that was right at the beginning of the Corona Pandemic. So the company said it would wait quarantine pass to hire me. What I foresee is for the middle of May beginning of June. Also if I'm not mistaken I lost the Mod files so I'll be having to redo everything from 0. Besides, I won't be leaving the mod. I think about it every day and I'm sad that I'm not working on it right now

thats so sad...

but i hope you can atleast get something from the mod files!

21 hours ago, Oppulse|12 said:

thats so sad...

but i hope you can atleast get something from the mod files!

What makes me most upset is not having made a backup and losing the L-75 engine model. But on the bright side, starting over again will provide me with a relearning

5 hours ago, Kaleu said:

What makes me most upset is not having made a backup and losing the L-75 engine model. But on the bright side, starting over again will provide me with a relearning

Hope to see you again soon. Good hunting for a new PC, stalker! :)