Kerbal Interstellar Planets

Cyrus Playz

Hi.

I am CyrusPlayz.Plz Check out my youtube channel.I have been making planet maps for 2 years.Why now make a forum page if I have been doing this for 2 years?Cuz the two past mods are trash copyright mods.But that ends NOW.Introducing KIP(Kerbal Interstellar Planets),this mod will not have copyright.

Check out my discord server https://discord.gg/uKtXHA.

Edited by Cyrus Playz

Too much of the opening post of this thread is self-promotion and there is nothing about your new mod to attract people. The only thing about it in this post is the name.

In wisdom I'd like to advise you to not announce a new mod until you're at least half-way through making it already.

Spoiler

Also... You wanna know a secret?

Spoiler

~

Spoiler

Prepare yourself!

Spoiler

Ok then. Please stop advertising yourself and making mods just to get attention. Make your mods because you want to get good at modding and so you can enjoy them for yourself. Once you do so, your own interest in that mod will last longer, and that mod will be able to grow, THEN people will gather around you. THEN they will want to help you get good and will want to install your mods and join your discord. ;) Also. Don't make a big interstellar mod. You may not be ready for such a large project. Start with something small like a brown or pale yellow gas planet half Jool-size and with one large moon (make it something NOT like Laythe or Tylo), mostly small moons and more moons than Jool... And make it the absolute best. Then it could become famous like the Outer Planets Mod.

In fact. If you will accept, I challenge you to put aside the interstellar project and make the planet system I just described.

Short story: Make mods to satisfy yourself, and stay small until you think you're truly ready for the big leagues. A well-made mod will bring people by itself but a mod made just to attract people will die fast and might repel people.

On 10/20/2018 at 3:08 AM, Cyrus Playz said:

What are boring cooky cutter planets?

Planets/Moons that look like any other planet/moon already given by KSP or another mod.

One system done? Well maybe its just me..but the tracking station view isnt very nice to look at...screen shots of the individual planets and some details about them is what we come here for, What other mods does it support? What kind of atmospheres do they have? What do they look like? That kind of information is what peeks my interest in planet pack mods. Good Luck!

Came here because the mod name sounds interesting, leaving because there isnt any content to look at. I would like to suggest that you share what you're working on as your hype train. People can give comments and suggestions in addition to the hype and motivational "Looking good, keep it up!!" stuff. Dunno about you but I always enjoy a good pat on the back and/or appreciation for my contributions. Usually in the form of post likes LOL!! :D

On 10/26/2018 at 9:02 AM, Jesusthebird said:

Planets/Moons that look like any other planet/moon already given by KSP or another mod.

One system done? Well maybe its just me..but the tracking station view isnt very nice to look at...screen shots of the individual planets and some details about them is what we come here for, What other mods does it support? What kind of atmospheres do they have? What do they look like? That kind of information is what peeks my interest in planet pack mods. Good Luck!

Came here because the mod name sounds interesting, leaving because there isnt any content to look at. I would like to suggest that you share what you're working on as your hype train. People can give comments and suggestions in addition to the hype and motivational "Looking good, keep it up!!" stuff. Dunno about you but I always enjoy a good pat on the back and/or appreciation for my contributions. Usually in the form of post likes LOL!! :D

I will make a new page with planet images

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.