Best "artsy" photos Titan

G'th

So I'm going to be making a speech in the near future (for a speaking class) with the intent of persuading the audience to become emotionally invested in spaceflight. IE, believe that the Dream is alive. That part of it is all good and well, but I'm working on the presentation itself and I'm wanting to accentuate my conclusion with a series of photographs. 

I've got most the ones I need, but I'm struggling with Titan. Namely, I really want to find some good pictures of Titan (from space) that are visually breathtaking. Something along the lines of this picture of Jupiter:  

PJ10_039 4k

Obviously it has been enhanced, but that's a-okay seeing as I'm going for an emotional impact.  With Titan it seems difficult to find any really nice ones, though now I'm realizing as I type this that this is probably because we haven't been around it enough. Its almost tempting to try and find a good high res version of the surface photo or even an artists rendition but I'd rather have it be a real photo (even if it is enhanced significantly)

You guys have any suggestions?

Edited by G'th

This seems like it would be helpful to you.

Edit:  I dig this one because of the lesson in atmospheric refraction.

PIA18322.jpg

Original Caption Released with Image:

A single crescent moon is a familiar sight in Earth's sky, but with Saturn's many moons, you can see three or even more.

The three moons shown here -- Titan (3,200 miles or 5,150 kilometers across), Mimas (246 miles or 396 kilometers across), and Rhea (949 miles or 1,527 kilometers across) -- show marked contrasts. Titan, the largest moon in this image, appears fuzzy because we only see its cloud layers. And because Titan's atmosphere refracts light around the moon, its crescent "wraps" just a little further around the moon than it would on an airless body. Rhea (upper left) appears rough because its icy surface is heavily cratered. And a close inspection of Mimas (center bottom), though difficult to see at this scale, shows surface irregularities due to its own violent history.

This view looks toward the anti-Saturn hemisphere of Titan. North on Titan is to the right. The image was taken in visible light with the Cassini spacecraft narrow-angle camera on March 25, 2015.

The view was obtained at a distance of approximately 2.7 million miles (4.3 million kilometers) from Titan. Image scale at Titan is 16 miles (26 kilometers) per pixel. Mimas was 1.9 million miles (3.0 million kilometers) away with an image scale of 11 miles (18 kilometers) per pixel. Rhea was 1.6 million miles (2.6 million kilometers) away with an image scale of 9.8 miles (15.7 kilometer) per pixel.

Edited by SuperFastJellyfish
Added image

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.