Weird crashing in 1.4.3

So I was playing KSP on my new laptop today, and some weird things started to happen, I was playing with my friends on multiplayer, though the game randomly crashes while trying to load something(mostly happened when trying to launch an aircraft), and the game crashes, now, it wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't have to restart my laptop for the game to work again, and when I try to start the game it just gives me an error crash.
KSP version is 1.4.3(because I didn't find any luck using newer versions to play multiplayer). I have access to visual studio community version on my laptop, and the error code from the crash dump file tells me an error of this: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access. This is the error.log file: https://hastebin.com/ewuvefoduf.makefile ,though I don't know how to post the crash.dmp file here. The nVidia drivers are up to date. The laptop is Lenovo Legion Y520. I only have LMP, HyperEdit, Scatterrer and EVE installed.
EDIT 1: I also noticed using launcher.exe gives me this error:

Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

Edited by ajud

On 10/18/2018 at 9:31 AM, ajud said:

my new laptop

have drivers for your
graphics card

Try updating all your drivers.  New factory built machines often have outdated drivers, as the hardware manufacturers frequently push updates for new hardware after the build bundles are devised. 

launcher.exe

The launcher is known to be buggy, and has not been updated in a few years.   Use the KSP64.exe directly. 

This is the error.log file: https://hastebin.com/ewuvefoduf.makefile ,though I don't know how to post the crash.dmp file here.

If you have one, a KSP log will help diagnose the problem. 

• 4 weeks later...

well I have updated my drivers, i installed the game ready versions of the gpu drivers, since i tried some xbox 360 emulator and i supposedly didnt have Vulkan Support, though after installing the game ready drivers it worked with the vulkan issue on the emulator

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.