Incorrect burn time indicator

I used to use BetterBurnTime mod but now KSP has burn time estimation built in. And, BetterBurnTime mod author said that it is no longer needed to have burn time indicator in the mod. But stock burn time indicator seems incorrect. In this maneuver in the screenshot requires 1532.5m/s burn. Stage2 will burns 1197m/s delta-V in 19.7s and Stage0 will burn 335.5m/s delta-v in about 45s. Sum of these two burns is like 65s. Indicator should show ~33s instead of 5m, 27s if I am correct.

Related discussion in the mod's thread: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/126111-15-betterburntime-v17-provides-extra-burn-time-indicators-on-the-navball-for-suicide-burns-target-rendezvous/&do=findComment&comment=3470410

Kwp4OEV.png

Edited by CanOmer

13 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

What happens if you stick the engine and the decoupler in the same stage?  I have a feeling that could be tripping it up.

Nothing.

But after craft is above 70km, indicator shows correct value.

Edited by CanOmer

5 hours ago, CanOmer said:

Sum of these two burns is like 65s. Indicator should show ~33s instead of 5m, 27s if I am correct.

Somewhat unrelated and I may be jumping to conclusions here because 33 is roughly half of 65, but you'd actually have to have the extended burn info option turned on to see the burn split like that; which you don't.

Edited by Rocket In My Pocket

10 hours ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Somewhat unrelated and I may be jumping to conclusions here because 33 is roughly half of 65, but you'd actually have to have the extended burn info option turned on to see the burn split like that; which you don't.

I try to split delta-v instead of burn time. In this maneuver, I began my burn around ~12s to split the amount of delta-v before and after T-0 equally.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.