Future of KSP on consoles

Specifically does KSP even have a future on consoles?

Seems the PC version is running into the distance, from a higher starting point, while the console version appears to have been phoned in on a day the QC guys were on holiday.

is this under active development? or is it essentially "finished" as far as T2 are concerned, a few bug fixes if you are lucky and thats your lot?

• 3 weeks later...

I see that after +1 month the EVA issue is still here, therefore I still can't progress in my career because my key Kerbals are stuck on the craft lander on the Mun.

So yeah. I'm not even holding my breath anymore. The devs already made it clear with all this time that this game version on Console is not going anywhere. Even the enhanced version looks like a placeholder still.

I'll be very surprised if one of the Devs even make an effort to read your post here though.

1 hour ago, Arch3rAc3 said:

I see that after +1 month the EVA issue is still here, therefore I still can't progress in my career because my key Kerbals are stuck on the craft lander on the Mun.

I would just start a new save and dont transmit sience from the goo's or the materialslab as that seems to be the cause of that eva thing.

You can play around most of the big bugs i've heard about here, it's just a little sad that u have to. 

Edited by PrvDancer85
Got something wrong

On 11/10/2018 at 12:28 AM, PrvDancer85 said:

I would just start a new save and dont transmit sience from the goo's or the materialslab as that seems to be the cause of that eva thing.

You can play around most of the big bugs i've heard about here, it's just a little sad that u have to. 

It's pretty annoying that I have to do that. I took so much time doing everything for the 3rd time just to have it all lost due to a bug. Don't even feel like starting another career anymore.

Doubt the Devs would let this go on with the PC version. 

17 hours ago, Arch3rAc3 said:

It's pretty annoying that I have to do that. I took so much time doing everything for the 3rd time just to have it all lost due to a bug.

I get u there. I'm just saying that there are some precautions u can do if u want to play ksp on console right now. 

Dont transmit sience from goo's or sience jr, to prevent the eva thing, i've never got that because i never transmit sience from them, scientist ftw.

Allways quicksave before every burn, if u leave the soi and got more than 2 soi changes stay focused on the ship and burn the node, correct after the burn to prevent manuevernode shananigans. Works 95% of the time for me.

If u got the microlag thing or all your stages are locked just quicksave/reload if that doesnt help restart the game.

Thats my top 3 i would say to stay happy on console, there is nothing u can do against corrupt saves as far as i know, i got that once and the game has restored that by it self, so i would suggest activate autosave upload. 

Edited by PrvDancer85

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.