Maybe not a problem perhaps but still...

Have the XBOX One Enhanced version.  I enjoy building flying, failing and flailing about... however... the controller controls seem to pale in comparison to the, uh, other versions that I'm seeing the original engineers.  I can plug one of their fancy multi-button keyboard doohickies into my control console and use my other applications with it, but KSP doesn't seem to pay attention to it.  Even when asking for just names, I can't enter them with the multi-key controller and have to use my hand-fitting ergonomic multi-stick controller to do it.

Any chance I'm just missing something and I can magically access the 101 key multi-button controller that most of my fellow Kerman Space Engineer's are using?  Just curious.

Also, a little 'finer' control when in snap mode would be awesome.  I have to exit snap mode and fuss around with the sticks for what is usually a minute or so to get that part placed 'just right'.  Doesn't mean I fly the craft any better but sometimes that itty bitty little bit helps.

For KSP on the console, it does not work with an external keyboard, regardless of what type of keyboard it is. It is not a bug or issue, the developers have just completely disabled external keyboard input into the game. 

6 hours ago, Tiberius Kerman said:

Thank you for the response, it is what I had expected, but hoped was not the case.  I love the flexibility that having both controllers would offer, even if I had to toggle them.

Hope I helped you with your query! :)

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.