will be updates of KSP Enhanced Edition??

• 2 weeks later...

It's just how new can the news in an newsletter be if nothing happens 2 weeks after the newsletter has been announced? 

I know updates are more expensive on console due to certification and u have an other company porting the stuff for u.

But just keep us informed.

And please, please test the stuff before u release it. Its nice that u can turn off trim if u dont need it but how can the changelog say that finecontroll now works but it acts like trim? Btw if anyone on console needs to trim stuff use finecontroll its the better system for trim than trim...

Edited by PrvDancer85

16 minutes ago, PrvDancer85 said:

Guess you are not the only one. Still the best titel to play if your aaa game of the month has run out of content or u dont feel like giving headshoots today. 

Heh. Elite Dangerous took KSP's place on the mantel for a space exploration game. Sure FDev sucks ass at giving good payouts for the game, but Elite runs absolutely beautifully, runs at a sumptuous 60fps, allows you to explore all 400 billion stars in our galaxy, engage in frenetic space combat, explore the surfaces of planets, etc. 

55 minutes ago, LegendaryAce said:

Heh. Elite Dangerous took KSP's place on the mantel for a space exploration game. Sure FDev sucks ass at giving good payouts for the game, but Elite runs absolutely beautifully, runs at a sumptuous 60fps, allows you to explore all 400 billion stars in our galaxy, engage in frenetic space combat, explore the surfaces of planets, etc. 

Weird flex but ok

1 hour ago, LegendaryAce said:

ED is all about exploring in the far future.

KSP is about how to get there.

2 totally different games.

17 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Agreed

Well as of now KSP is too frustrating with the constant framerate drops and bugs. So Elite is the only space game I've got left. And don't even bother telling me about No Man's Sky. Tried it, and didn't like it. 

On 11/9/2018 at 12:10 PM, LegendaryAce said:

Well as of now KSP is too frustrating with the constant framerate drops and bugs. So Elite is the only space game I've got left. And don't even bother telling me about No Man's Sky. Tried it, and didn't like it. 

Not arguing about the problems in KSP, just pointed out that they aren't remotely similar 

30 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Just be patient. Demanding things won't help

I would say i have been patient. The last patch was also the last time ee got somewhat of space at the now gone dailys. I might be a little rude but saying something about ongoing support and then went dark like on the fte port is just a digmove

Edited by PrvDancer85

Just now, PrvDancer85 said:

I would say i have been patient. The last patch was also the last time ee got somewhat of space the now gone dailys. I might be a little rude but saying something about ongoing support and then went dark like on the fte port is just a digmove

I know. It's just something we unfortunately have to live with at the moment

Well unfortunately, since all we've gotten since the last patch was more of the same "It's in development", I've had a hard time believing anything regarding an update. So far, EE is following the same exact path that the FTE port went down. So I apologize if I'm a bit apprehensive. 

Edited by LegendaryAce

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LordPanther said:

Trust me,  it's hard.

A stock SSTO spaceplane? Not really. The first time's a kick, but after that it's another day another LKO mission.

On console updates, I find the situation pretty bogus TBH, and it's been bogus since day one.
I guess that bug where the game gets all screwed up when you transmit science on eva is still unfixed? Like all the other unfixed bugs in the console port?

Edited by steve_v

updates would be less of a problem if the last one hadn't caused as many bugs as it solved, heck even just a bug fix with no new features would be nice.

if I could get a refund here I would, this is currently a game that has a lot of potential, but is ruined by the apparent lack of testing to leave trivial bugs in the game, and since its a console you have no choice to hold off on updating for a bit either

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.