Hey Rover, just wondering if I should expect USI to work with the latest KSP or shoudl I wait?

Fergrim

I'm struggling to get the game launched now after reinstalling all my favorite mods from back when I used to pester you.

And the USI family in its entirety is one of them.  But at the moment I'm just getting crash after crash as I try to launch, so I was wondering if I'm wasting my time or if I should keep trying.

If it just won't be compatible with the latest KSP, I'm fine with waiting.

Thanks!

And as always thanks for these awesome mods, I love them

Omg I didn't dare to dream.  I didn't even understand what you meant by constellation it's such a too good to be true scenario.

Thanks so much!  I've been losing my mind installing mods then trying to figure out what was crashing it and then doing it again.

I know I know, should just do one at a time and test, like a good troubleshooter...but ugh my patience. haha

thanks again :D 

I wish I understood this stuff well enough to know why it'd be different on a per-mod basis from how it is all together.  My only guess is you've switched your focus from individual modules to the functioning of the whole?  But regardless, love it.

And I'm wondering if you have any suggestion regarding interstellar fuel switcher vs B9part?  I've had a lot of crashes associated with both, and upon getting ISF to work it wasnt able to switch a liquid fuel tank to monoprop. But at this point it's been so long since I played I don't remember if it's supposed to be able to.

I could have sworn I remembered a similar app being able to change a fuel tank to a container of just about anything though.

Thanks again man, though, i'm very psyched to try this out

Edited by Fergrim

You could, ya know just read through the various threads.  The latest constellation release is explained in a post there. (hint, you guessed wrong).  In fact if you had taken a minute to read through them you wouldn't have needed this thread, but I digress.

in terms of fuel switchers, if you are using USI mods they switch tanks via firespitter, of which IFS was a fork of that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.