Switching between vessels in physics range

I have a Mun Base!

Yay!

One problem: I do not know how to switch between vessels quickly on console. I know the controls for PC are the bracket keys, but what is the Xbox One equivalent? I need to switch between rovers and modules while expanding my base.

I have found two ways to switch vessels, but neither is satisfactory.

The first one: open map view, click on the vessel, and select "switch to." The main problem with this is that when you have multiple vessels overlapping on the map screen, you often cannot select the vessel you want to switch to, because your vessel is "above" the other one.

(Does this make sense? Tell me if this doesn't make sense.)

The second one: go to the tracking station and select the other vessel. The problem with this is that it takes ages to load.

Can someone instruct me in how to switch between vessels (in my physics range) quickly on console?

Are you familiar with the button map help function? I forget the exact binding in the radial preset for "Focus Next/Prev Ship" -- but it is essential to use for rescue contracts in career mode. It is certainly listed in the button help.

7 hours ago, Jebediah Kerman Jr. said:

how about radial preset?

Same buttons and both work, l1 or r1 + dpad

Edited by PrvDancer85
If u click the app with the joystick icon on the right side of the screen during flight it gives u a list of button and combos for your preset

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.