Bumfluffles

Explore Duna contract not completing

Question

I am doing one of the explore Duna contracts, one of the criteria is that I 'Enter the atmosphere of Duna'. I have landed my probe now on Duna and It is still unchecked.

5 answers to this question

The only mod I was using was Kerbal Engineer Redux. I managed to complete the contract by taking off on a 10m flight, however still weird that this didn't complete when entering the atmosphere. I can't remember if I was timewarping at the time of entry into the atmosphere. Anyway, I completed the contract and thanks for the support.

• Like 1

First of all, if you could please post your ksp.log, mods used, and other relevant data, as posted here:

And here:

Also, I've notified the mods to move this to one of the Tech support forums. I hope you fix your issue!

• Like 1

Moved from General Discussion, as I think this is a Gameplay question.

I would not put money on it or anything but I don't recall the wording of any explore contracts saying "enter the atmosphere of..." a planet. Are you using any mods perchance?

2 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

but I don't recall the wording of any explore contracts saying "enter the atmosphere of..." a planet.

Had one not too long ago - unfortunately I can't remember when this one was ticked.

8lwiMcC.png