Is RSS Expanded going to be Updated to 1.2.2?

rohanguard1

I really liked this mod back in 1.1.2, and I'm wondering If it's ever going to be updated to the current official RSS/RO version of KSP. It is a really good mod, and I assume it wouldn't be very hard to update, just some config editing. I have no modding experience, and I don't know how to do it myself.

If anyone is ever going to tinker with this, I wouldnt mind a version that work in a 1.3.1 SSRSS install  :D

As far as I am concerned the 1.3.1 version of SSRSS is the latest proper port of RSS in a way. Obviously small scale, but still, a nice port that runs fine, on a great version of KSP too.

17 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

The creator last visited on November 2, 2017 according to his profile, so I'm going to guess no, not by him at least.

Yeah, probably not, but that's why I made this thread

14 hours ago, Dafni said:

If anyone is ever going to tinker with this, I wouldnt mind a version that work in a 1.3.1 SSRSS install  :D

As far as I am concerned the 1.3.1 version of SSRSS is the latest proper port of RSS in a way. Obviously small scale, but still, a nice port that runs fine, on a great version of KSP too.

I don't use SSRSS personally, but it would be nice to have a SSRSS version of the mod.

A lot of the things in that are in RSS now and RSS currently supports Kopernicus on demand loading. It would be more work than it seems at first.  Still worth the effort if one has the time.

Anyone looking at doing planets/bodies remember
    .dds DXT 1 for color map textures
    .dds DXT 5 for normal map textures
    .dds L8 (preferred) or .png grayscale (fallback) for height map textures
    .png RGBA for biome map textures

Edited by Bornholio
add link

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.