Thank You, and Good Bye

Sorabh

At some point, in every man's life, there comes a situation when he's exposed to utmost hostility from all corners. Even from within himself, and without . There comes a point when he questions his own validity and the reason for his existence.

I am having the same questions right now. To make sure I stay relevant, I have set a target for myself in life. A difficult one, a very difficult one. To achieve that, I can not afford to have distractions, of any kind. That includes Kerbal Space Program, and even this forum. Thus, I have requested an account ban. I am only awaiting the responses of a few goodbyes to all the friends that I have made in this community, before I walk away..

i am not leaving the community, its too good to walk away from. I am literally tearing myself apart from it. This is one of the last bastions of sanity and goodwill left on the internet. And after this I doubt I will use the internet for anything other than the occasional gmail.

The past 2 years have been really good for me with you guys. I loved playing the game, and I loved interacting with you all. I made some very good friends here as well.

However, its time to say "Good Bye", but more importantly, its time to say "Thank You"

Thank you everyone, for being such wonderful people and such an interesting and creative community. Thank you for being a shelter from the idiocies of this world.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And Good Bye.

Edited by Sorabh

I'm sorry you're leaving, and I wish you the best.

I also wanted to tell you, I saw your note to me on the 1000 nights thread... Please, no apology necessary, I totally understand not having time to write. I'm in a slightly similar situation. Now that I work for Squad. I don't have time to write, or do much of anything, on the forum.

Anyway, I hope things work out. We'll be here if you decide to come back.  :)

Edited by Just Jim

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.