and this are list of mod i am using 

72LvNa6.png

eMvqVib.png

fx4sHBC.png

2 hours ago, Ninadragonborn said:

then i exited game

started listening to some music 

and when i was back to game 

Well if it worked before, and now it doesn't, and you didn't change anything in the game.....     try rebooting your computer. 

51 minutes ago, Ninadragonborn said:

please i need help 

Well, try removing all your graphics mods, see if it works, then add them back one by one. 

This is not a stock issue.   It's one of your mods.   With 85 mods, it could be a conflict too.   There's no way we can help directly, you really just have to figure out which mod it is.    If removing the graphics mods doesn't work, remove half your mods until you get rid of the issue.   Now you'll now what group your mod is in, and you can narrow it down from there. 

Edited by Gargamel

You got scatterer and better looking oceans, both mods will alter the water. There is a known bug in scatterer which will flood your KSC, maybe this is just the strange result from a bug and a mod conflict^^

Also, I can see EVE in your mod list but no configs, at least none of the usual ones (but I'm not a RSS player, so maybe I just don't know the RSS configs for EVE)

On 10/28/2018 at 8:22 AM, Ninadragonborn said:

i am playing on ksp 1.4.2

and using 85 mod 

and i have this problem i tested each mod 

after installing them in group there was no problem and 

then i exited game

started listening to some music 

and when i was back to game 

this happened again i don't understand what is causing this mass up graphic 

please 

i seriously need help 

this is my pc 

windows 10 

CPU: I7 7700k

GPU: 1080GTX

RAM:16G

and this are list of mod i am using 

The mod that messed up my graphics was Modular Flight Integrator.  It did some really weird stuff, like creating invisible walls that would destroy my craft (unless I was going under 7 m/s in which case there was just a small fireball), it levitated the old launch site easter egg and it made the dish above Woomerang disappear.  However, I noticed I no longer have those problems. I think it was a combination of the mod and whatever KSP version I was on at the time.  Anyway, give that a try.

5 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

The mod that messed up my graphics was Modular Flight Integrator.  It did some really weird stuff, like creating invisible walls that would destroy my craft (unless I was going under 7 m/s in which case there was just a small fireball), it levitated the old launch site easter egg and it made the dish above Woomerang disappear.  However, I noticed I no longer have those problems. I think it was a combination of the mod and whatever KSP version I was on at the time.  Anyway, give that a try.

Kinda sounds like something that will happen when using a wrong version of kopernicus (Modular Flight Integrator is a hard dependendcy for kopernicus). In this case, removing this mod will actually kill the whole RSS install.

2 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Kinda sounds like something that will happen when using a wrong version of kopernicus (Modular Flight Integrator is a hard dependendcy for kopernicus). In this case, removing this mod will actually kill the whole RSS install.

Interesting. At the time, I was not using planetpacks, so I am not sure why I had MFI installed.

On 10/29/2018 at 12:14 AM, Gargamel said:

Well, try removing all your graphics mods, see if it works, then add them back one by one. 

This is not a stock issue.   It's one of your mods.   With 85 mods, it could be a conflict too.   There's no way we can help directly, you really just have to figure out which mod it is.    If removing the graphics mods doesn't work, remove half your mods until you get rid of the issue.   Now you'll now what group your mod is in, and you can narrow it down from there. 

the thing is i have installed the mod and none caused this when i tested with all mod but then this 

i don't even no how is this possible a mod first don't cause this and then it cause this  

the mysterious mod which i need to find 

23 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

You got scatterer and better looking oceans, both mods will alter the water. There is a known bug in scatterer which will flood your KSC, maybe this is just the strange result from a bug and a mod conflict^^

Also, I can see EVE in your mod list but no configs, at least none of the usual ones (but I'm not a RSS player, so maybe I just don't know the RSS configs for EVE)

thanks a lot i will do this as soon as i am back on my PC 

23 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

thanks i think i should find which mod is causing this by removing mod 

Edited by Ninadragonborn

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.